December 2017 mummies

Hello everyone! I've went for first scan and going for 2nd scan next Mon..should be 10th wk next wk.. Is there any fb group or whatsapp grp? Cos talking here like very mafan..lol.. Nice e-meeting u all!
I've been through and am still going through the horrible morning sickness..throwing up every single thing,bile and blood too..i just keep drinking to hydrate myself to avoid getting admitted for drip.. Hope to talk to u girls soon! Congrats everyone!

I just downloaded the singaporemotherhood forum app.. I find it easier to see as compared to logging in on the website

Btw anybody planning to go to the June baby fair at suntec?

I just downloaded the singaporemotherhood forum app.. I find it easier to see as compared to logging in on the website

Btw anybody planning to go to the June baby fair at suntec?
I should be going for the June fair. Hopefully by that time my morning sickness already gone.

Hi all,

I have been following this thread ever since I got my bfp from FET. Both my embryo implanted but at 8 week scan today, one has no heartbeat, this is the one that is bigger, the smaller one has very low heartbeat, they schedule another scan 10 days later hoping the smaller one will grow with better heartbeat. Think the viability is pretty low. Can't help but cried after i am out of the scan.

Hi stay calm. I had another bleeding on fri went 24hr o&g for a 2nd hormones jab. It is my 2nd spotting red with clot so got worry and cab down. Saw my baby with heart beat still at week 7 but gync at o&g was saying faint heartbeat thou. Pray hard and my baby heartbeat is stronger by next appt. They increase my support meds to 3 times a day too. If bleeding or spotting safer to go back gync or o&g for followup.

Pray hard for u everything will be fine stay strong w baby!!

Pray hard for u everything will be fine stay strong w baby!!
Thanx but i lost mine. Doc say no heartbeat on wk 8. Went d & c. Doing my mini confinement now hopefully health and womb will be bettet for next pregnancy. Jiayou babe.

Hi all,

I have been following this thread ever since I got my bfp from FET. Both my embryo implanted but at 8 week scan today, one has no heartbeat, this is the one that is bigger, the smaller one has very low heartbeat, they schedule another scan 10 days later hoping the smaller one will grow with better heartbeat. Think the viability is pretty low. Can't help but cried after i am out of the scan.
Hug hug... stay positive & plenty of rest

Thanx but i lost mine. Doc say no heartbeat on wk 8. Went d & c. Doing my mini confinement now hopefully health and womb will be bettet for next pregnancy. Jiayou babe.
Pls take good care. Have more rest and take more red date tea and ba zhen soup.

Hi all,

Be hopeful n positive. Will keep u in prayer.

Rest well and hopefully can recover well before you try again. All the best and stay positive...

I lost my baby. 2nd blood test today and hcg level drop from 700+ to 200+. This is my 2nd mc. So sad. Bleeding getting heavier each day since Tuesday :( to all new mummy out there... jia you!
Pls take good care and rest well. I had 2 mc before too. I'm very sure the next one will be all good and blessed! U might want to see a tcm to tiao your body first. Take more ba zhen soup ya. Jiayou!

I lost my baby. 2nd blood test today and hcg level drop from 700+ to 200+. This is my 2nd mc. So sad. Bleeding getting heavier each day since Tuesday :( to all new mummy out there... jia you!
Hugs. Stay positive. Do a gd mini confinement and bring yr health better. My colleague say best time for women to bu during confinment and if do properly our health can be better than b4 confinement.

Anyone having lower back ache during sleep? I'm now 10w5d and I think my tummy getting heavier and caused my back to ache if I sleep on sides too long.

Hugs. Stay positive. Do a gd mini confinement and bring yr health better. My colleague say best time for women to bu during confinment and if do properly our health can be better than b4 confinement.
Thanks dear. A little phobia to try again. Sobs... doing my mini confinement now. Weather getter hot.

So sorry to knw that but lets be strong yea babe!! Now is our mini confinement time.. yes!! we shall jiayou and get ready for the next pregnancy!
I heard from my relatives saying after MC will get preggy soon, dono how true but we shall believe coz its a positive news for us
The doc will advise the greenlight??
Coz mine is natural MC, nv undergo any procedures so also dono when is the greenlight

So sorry to knw that but lets be strong yea babe!! Now is our mini confinement time.. yes!! we shall jiayou and get ready for the next pregnancy!
I heard from my relatives saying after MC will get preggy soon, dono how true but we shall believe coz its a positive news for us
Coz mine is natural MC, nv undergo any procedures so also dono when is the greenlight
Need n0t w0rry.. i had miScarriage in Sept'16 at 7weekS.. heavy bleeding with bl00d cl0tS... when f0r d&c.. & in January i c0nceive again..

Usually doc will advise can ttc after 2 menses cycle. And it's very true can get preggy easily after mc. I been thru before and same as my fren. So not to worry. Most impt is to get your body and womb area to be healthy and strengthen first. Take good care gals!

Any one keep wake up in the middle of the night to pee? I am waking up like 3-4 times at least every night and had a hard time sleeping back. :( Currently 9 weeks plus.

Any one keep wake up in the middle of the night to pee? I am waking up like 3-4 times at least every night and had a hard time sleeping back. :( Currently 9 weeks plus.
i definitely will wake up once to pee in the middle of the night too, have problem sleeping back too

Same here. Every night wake up 2 to 3 times to pee. After dat cannot go back to sleep. Plus alot of acid in my stomach which makes me feel uncomfortable too. And my dear hubby on off snoring makes me even harder to go back to sleep. Zzzz...

Same here. Every night wake up 2 to 3 times to pee. After dat cannot go back to sleep. Plus alot of acid in my stomach which makes me feel uncomfortable too. And my dear hubby on off snoring makes me even harder to go back to sleep. Zzzz...
same! my hub snoring makes it even worst for me to fall back asleep. my gynae told me to take gaviscon to reduce the stomach acid, antacid is okay too.

Back