December 2017 mummies

Finally someone that makes sense.

During my early stage, i estimated my edd to be end nov and a dec thread wasnt set up. So i went to nov to ask questions and joined the nov WA. However i left cos it was moving too much and i just shared my view that as a ftm the chat might be too overwhelming and i got questioned that if my edd is in dec what am i doing in nov. As if i committed a crime.

Never knew come forum also must show proof one leh. Whats so sacred about the nov group?

Edd is an indicative date, i know so many people giving birth before their edd and i am sure non ftm should know that. Strangely only 2 particular person from the nov mtb are so hung up over my edd.

My EDD also at crossroad. Based on 1st scan, it was 2 nov. Based on 2nd scan it moves to 29 Oct. Now nearly 15 weeks, still feeling nauseous but better than before. Crossing fingers too..

So it doesnt matter? Phew. Scared me sia. I thought something is wrong. Cuz I am also on week 10 and Gynae told me due December 1. If really so inaccurate then I need to change gynae already. Haha
Haha... Only estimate la... Also depends on when your baby wants to come out to see the world... Only matter if u are over the edd and doc may want to induce u for various reaons like baby too big or amniotic fluid not enough... Now only in first trimester still long way to go...
My first pregnancy i also worried i overdue and baby too big for natural... Ended up she also came out 2days before my edd...

My EDD also at crossroad. Based on 1st scan, it was 2 nov. Based on 2nd scan it moves to 29 Oct. Now nearly 15 weeks, still feeling nauseous but better than before. Crossing fingers too..
Jiayou! I dont really care about edds to me all of us are here to learn. Just having same mth edd maybe has added moral support but really nothing sacred what. Dont understand why those 2 must question my authenticity of edd.

Need me submit my scan here anot.

Haha... Only estimate la... Also depends on when your baby wants to come out to see the world... Only matter if u are over the edd and doc may want to induce u for various reaons like baby too big or amniotic fluid not enough... Now only in first trimester still long way to go...
My first pregnancy i also worried i overdue and baby too big for natural... Ended up she also came out 2days before my edd...

Ya i mean isnt it common understanding? For nth i kena accused just cos i say i left the wa cos its moving too fast. Next thing i know, she started personal attacks on me in the forum. Got so stressful anot

My 1st one was overdue by 1 whole week despite me climbing stairs and drinking 2 coconuts a day for that 1 week, end-up still have to go for inducement.
So yah, totally agreed that edd is just an estimation date

Steady! Are you in the dec wa grp? The dec wa group ppl are much nicer!
No I'm not. Actually I'm not really prepared to go into wa group yet. Cos last year when I was pregnant (but ended up mc) I was in the dec 2016 wa group chat too.. ended up I left cos alot of Indian chiefs around and sharing becomes battling and comparing which is totally not the main purpose of the chat. Thus I abit skeptical about such group chats. Maybe when I'm going into 2nd trimester will join ba.

Same here... don't think I will join a WA group for now. If my phone keeps ringing with endless chats, I'll feel stressed to catch up with what's going on. But I guess if anyone has a question, the response will be more immediate than on a forum.

The first trimester is also the most unpredictable. I want to get through it safe and sound first... and hope all other mummies will too. That's why I also won't buy any baby stuff until mid-2nd/3rd trimester. I'm not usually a 'pantang' person at all but when it comes to this... just wanted to err on the safe side. Haha.

Ya i know what u mean. I was also skeptical after leaving the nov wa cos there was alot of indian chiefs and very hard to exchange real info. Dec wa so far seems ok. Maybe cos smaller. Haha jiayou babe!!!
Yeah! Let's jiayou together too! My nausea seems to subside and this makes me abit nervous too. Cos I had 2 mc before. And this is my 1st child at the age of 40. Hopefully it's the placenta taking over which reduce the nausea. But I'm still feeling very bloated and less appetite. I be going for next scan on Monday. In fact I been scanning almost weekly since week 5 cos I keep having spotting and bleeding on off. Looking forward to see my baby again with strong heart beat and healthy growth!

Yeah! Let's jiayou together too! My nausea seems to subside and this makes me abit nervous too. Cos I had 2 mc before. And this is my 1st child at the age of 40. Hopefully it's the placenta taking over which reduce the nausea. But I'm still feeling very bloated and less appetite. I be going for next scan on Monday. In fact I been scanning almost weekly since week 5 cos I keep having spotting and bleeding on off. Looking forward to see my baby again with strong heart beat and healthy growth!
Dont scare yourself. I am sure baby is strong.

My nausea also eased off. During week 8 i suddenly got paranoid and went kkh o&g 24hrs to scan. Cos i heard of cases like the baby gone suddenly. No bleeding nth. But the doc told me not everyone have ms. Cos i said i wasnt vomitting. She say dont need stress and say i cant possibly scan everyday. My next appt is on 24 may where i will be doing oscar and harmony. Recently had abit of drama and emotionally also abit up and down. So i am trying to tell myself be mindful, dont get angry and zen. (Then again so many annoying people out there haha).

So just stay positive and believe in ur little warrior! I also had spotting very early pregnancy. Just take ur med support

Jiayou tingluvsbutt!

emoji4.png

All the best! Keep us posted on your next scan. :)

Same here... don't think I will join a WA group for now. If my phone keeps ringing with endless chats, I'll feel stressed to catch up with what's going on. But I guess if anyone has a question, the response will be more immediate than on a forum.

The first trimester is also the most unpredictable. I want to get through it safe and sound first... and hope all other mummies will too. That's why I also won't buy any baby stuff until mid-2nd/3rd trimester. I'm not usually a 'pantang' person at all but when it comes to this... just wanted to err on the safe side. Haha.

I know what u mean. But wa may not always get immediate response. If the chat has 100+ ppl likely is just those few common ppl chattering the rest just keep quiet. I must say my ivf wa group was very supportive esp during our ivf journey and 2ww. But it was way smaller so easier to manage.

Dont scare yourself. I am sure baby is strong.

My nausea also eased off. During week 8 i suddenly got paranoid and went kkh o&g 24hrs to scan. Cos i heard of cases like the baby gone suddenly. No bleeding nth. But the doc told me not everyone have ms. Cos i said i wasnt vomitting. She say dont need stress and say i cant possibly scan everyday. My next appt is on 24 may where i will be doing oscar and harmony. Recently had abit of drama and emotionally also abit up and down. So i am trying to tell myself be mindful, dont get angry and zen. (Then again so many annoying people out there haha).

So just stay positive and believe in ur little warrior! I also had spotting very early pregnancy. Just take ur med support
Thanks babe! Yeah I been taking my duphaston daily and on weekly jab too. Recently I fallen sick with sore throat and flu and still on the recovery path now after seeing gp. Tough road.. but I'm also sure my baby is doing great in my womb! Let's jiayou tog Dec mummies!

Thanks babe! Yeah I been taking my duphaston daily and on weekly jab too. Recently I fallen sick with sore throat and flu and still on the recovery path now after seeing gp. Tough road.. but I'm also sure my baby is doing great in my womb! Let's jiayou tog Dec mummies!

I am also down with sore throat and flu now recovering too!

Yea... Lets jiayou together :) i was sick for the past 1mth plus now much better but still coughing slightly... No choice cos our immune system is weaker now and will take longer to recover... I also did not join wa as i think i cannot keep up with the speed so think forum is still better... Read and reply when i got time :) Anyway drink more water and eat more fruits to recover faster...

Wow seems like we are in the same week and same condition. Haha! Speedy recovery ya!

You too!
Yea... Lets jiayou together :) i was sick for the past 1mth plus now much better but still coughing slightly... No choice cos our immune system is weaker now and will take longer to recover... I also did not join wa as i think i cannot keep up with the speed so think forum is still better... Read and reply when i got time :) Anyway drink more water and eat more fruits to recover faster...

Ya and meds cannot anyhow take also. Just drink water. The doc tell me urti got risk of mc scare me sia

I know what u mean. But wa may not always get immediate response. If the chat has 100+ ppl likely is just those few common ppl chattering the rest just keep quiet. I must say my ivf wa group was very supportive esp during our ivf journey and 2ww. But it was way smaller so easier to manage.
Is there a WA group for ivf-ers? I felt mummies gg thru the same journey is more understanding tl my situation. I am abit affected when experienced mummies starts comparing their 1St, 2nd and even 3rd when we tried so hard just to get 1. It's very depressing at the same time I feel... Envy maybe. Haha.

Is there a WA group for ivf-ers? I felt mummies gg thru the same journey is more understanding tl my situation. I am abit affected when experienced mummies starts comparing their 1St, 2nd and even 3rd when we tried so hard just to get 1. It's very depressing at the same time I feel... Envy maybe. Haha.
Yea.. we have a wa for those ivf mummies during feb/mar. Den along the way a few joined and den most of us went thru ivf same period. Now some of us bfp so we have a separate chat for those who bfp. If u want i can add u in. We met up a couple of times, very nice ladies. Def not like the 2 in nov mtb. Haha

Hi, i am a second time mum to be and at 5 weeks pregnant now. I also experience cramp on and off but bearable so it's actually normal.....it's creating space for our growing bb. For my case i also experience some spotting as i need to take care of my 14 months son so now i try not to carry him as asked by my chinese sinseh.Try to rest more as first trimester is very important!

Hi all mummies to be,actually pregnant mum need to really take note of all food taken. Just saw a chinese sinseh 2 days ago at 5 weeks pregnant and he instructed me not to take cold drinks and food, no watermelon,pineapple,starfruit, mango,当归,白凤丸,tonic soup,coconut drink,beancurd.... anything too cooling cannot take.Actually i am a second time mum to be now and I followed this chinese sinseh since my first miscarriage and my elder boy is now 14 mths old, now number 2 bb.Going to see my gynae only on 26 May as too early cannot detect heartbeat one....

I'm feeling less tired and all along no morning sickness, just headache and less appetite at times. Sigh. no or less symptoms also is worrying. Hope my little pea is doing fine.

I'm feeling less tired and all along no morning sickness, just headache and less appetite at times. Sigh. no or less symptoms also is worrying. Hope my little pea is doing fine.
Dont be negative there are mums that are lucky w no ms:)

Be p0Sitive 0kie..
I d0 n0t have any MS f0r #1 & currently expecting #2..

Be p0Sitive 0kie..
I d0 n0t have any MS f0r #1 & currently expecting #2..
Same here... No ms for #1 and now #2 somewhat similar but worst off cos no appetite and taste bud totally off... Even msw also dont taste appetising to me now... But gynae says its normal...

Thanks all. V reassuring to hear things like that. Being pregnant is abt worrying abt the little one almost all the time, waiting for next scan etc. Even mealtimes like when I go for buffet I'm googling alot of food I'm about to eat!

Thanks all. V reassuring to hear things like that. Being pregnant is abt worrying abt the little one almost all the time, waiting for next scan etc. Even mealtimes like when I go for buffet I'm googling alot of food I'm about to eat!

Haha! I've lost count of the number of times where I bought food and then realized I forgot to Google whether or not it's safe to eat it first. I've wasted food a few times because Google told me it's better not to.

With my #1, I had really good appetite and the only symptom I had was sore breasts and fatigue. I needed to nap everyday and had difficulties saying awake at work.

With this one, I feel nauseous all the time and cannot think of food. I'm also fussier and find that red meat, fishes and seafood (which I used to enjoy) turns me off. I really hope my appetite will pick up again soon!

Hi my first bb i dun hv any morning sickness at all and it's a boy.... now 2nd bb otw i hv a lot of morning sickness.... so maybe a girl????Dun worry too much.... stay happy and positive!

With my #1, I had really good appetite and the only symptom I had was sore breasts and fatigue. I needed to nap everyday and had difficulties saying awake at work.

With this one, I feel nauseous all the time and cannot think of food. I'm also fussier and find that red meat, fishes and seafood (which I used to enjoy) turns me off. I really hope my appetite will pick up again soon!
Me too same as yr situation haha! No appetite at all now so force myself to eat.

When I tot my morning sickness and nausea is subsiding. I was wrong! It came back last night after dinner and even worse! Usually I only vomit acid in the morning occasionally. This time i vomited out all my dinner and from there on I feel very sick till today. Hope it end soon when I cross over my 10 weeks.

When I tot my morning sickness and nausea is subsiding. I was wrong! It came back last night after dinner and even worse! Usually I only vomit acid in the morning occasionally. This time i vomited out all my dinner and from there on I feel very sick till today. Hope it end soon when I cross over my 10 weeks.
Omg same here. I was just happily saying my nausea better den just now feel like shit

Was it blood-like streaks in your discharge? Was it bright red (fresh blood) or brownish (old blood)? Did he take a blood test to check your HCG levels?
Pinkish red. My gynae ask me to bed rest for 2 weeks. On and off dark spotting after 2 days bed rest. Occasionally a bit of dark red. Didn't test hcg level. Pregnancy kit still show 2 lines. Had a mc last year. Quite bad experience. :(

Pinkish red. My gynae ask me to bed rest for 2 weeks. On and off dark spotting after 2 days bed rest. Occasionally a bit of dark red. Didn't test hcg level. Pregnancy kit still show 2 lines. Had a mc last year. Quite bad experience. :(

Don't worry too much then, if your gynae felt that it was something serious, he would have done a blood test to be sure. Rest well and keep us posted! It's easier said than done but being stressful won't help your baby so try to think happy thoughts and be extra careful of what you eat to be on the safe side. :)

Called my gynae yesterday and he said if I worry of my bleeding go A & E and then they did v scan and blood test for me. Cannot see anything bu v scan and blood test result is 53.1... dun know good or not the result. They also did pregnancy test again for me and it showed a faint line so dr said early pregnancy. Now waiting to see my own gynae to see wht he suggests!

Don't worry too much then, if your gynae felt that it was something serious, he would have done a blood test to be sure. Rest well and keep us posted! It's easier said than done but being stressful won't help your baby so try to think happy thoughts and be extra careful of what you eat to be on the safe side. :)
Thanks. But Started to bleed again this morning but now lesser. I'm really scared

All the best! Keep us posted on your next scan. :)
Just had my scan appt today. Bb is growing very well measuring at 9w6d and heartbeat rate is good too. All looks good and the next appt is my NIPT for panorama test which is 2 weeks later. Gynae gave me another jab again just to ensure all is good cos of my bleeding and spotting on off case though already stopped.

Thanks. But Started to bleed again this morning but now lesser. I'm really scared

Good to hear that it's getting lesser... rest well but trust your mummy instincts - if you ever feel that you must go to the gynae or hospital and you want them to do an ultrasound/blood test, don't be afraid to ask for it. You have every right to put your mind at ease.

Just had my scan appt today. Bb is growing very well measuring at 9w6d and heartbeat rate is good too. All looks good and the next appt is my NIPT for panorama test which is 2 weeks later. Gynae gave me another jab again just to ensure all is good cos of my bleeding and spotting on off case though already stopped.

Wow! About 3 to 4 more weeks and you'll past the first trimester! :)

Back