December 2017 mummies

I've been trying to drink lots of water but I keep going to the toilet. At this rate, one of my colleagues is going to ask what's wrong with me sooner or later. Haha! I haven't told anyone at work about my pregnancy yet - am going to wait till I past the first trimester then I'll inform HR. Anyone of you have already told your colleagues?

No, i also have not planned to tell only in 2nd trimester.
Today went for my 1st gynae visit @ wk 9, took leave instead of mc, did not want my boss to know yet.

I've been trying to drink lots of water but I keep going to the toilet. At this rate, one of my colleagues is going to ask what's wrong with me sooner or later. Haha! I haven't told anyone at work about my pregnancy yet - am going to wait till I past the first trimester then I'll inform HR. Anyone of you have already told your colleagues?
My colleagues already know.. cuz my gynae gave me 2 weeks mc and asked me to rest at home.. so when I went back to work everybody already more or less knew and were very understanding to me.. so glad that I have a very understanding boss and very kind colleagues..
My MS still on and off.. and I'm craving foods with strong flavors like thai food and korean food.. but when I vomit I regret

Good to hear that it's getting lesser... rest well but trust your mummy instincts - if you ever feel that you must go to the gynae or hospital and you want them to do an ultrasound/blood test, don't be afraid to ask for it. You have every right to put your mind at ease.
I walk in to Thomson since my gynae is not in town. Waiting for ultrasound scan and coverage doctor to come. Doesn't feel right. Thanks for the advice.

I walk in to Thomson since my gynae is not in town. Waiting for ultrasound scan and coverage doctor to come. Doesn't feel right. Thanks for the advice.

No problem! Even if they think we're being paranoid, just go for it. No need to be 'pai seh' one. At least with peace of mind, you can rest better. Sending positive vibes your way, SuperduperLin! Let us know how it goes.

Saw my own gynae today and he said not too good my blood test at 53.1.Did a v scan and still see nothing. So he said only 5-10 % survival rate my 5 weeks plus bb. Gave me some antibiotics and iron pills as i am still having red spotting. Dr assured me if this bb is not good next one will hv success rate of 70% healthy bb asked me dun worry.Hopefully next appointment which is this Friday my bb decided to show on v scan or increase in HCG as in blood test.

My colleagues already know.. cuz my gynae gave me 2 weeks mc and asked me to rest at home.. so when I went back to work everybody already more or less knew and were very understanding to me.. so glad that I have a very understanding boss and very kind colleagues..
My MS still on and off.. and I'm craving foods with strong flavors like thai food and korean food.. but when I vomit I regret

That's good. Then you don't have to hide it also... I have to eat lunch alone now because a few times when I ate with my colleagues, I couldn't control my nausea reflex (never actually vomited but was gagging) and I had to pretend I was unwell.

I've been craving for kimchi and allowed myself to have some now and then... not sure if it's ok to eat? Hahaha.

Saw my own gynae today and he said not too good my blood test at 53.1.Did a v scan and still see nothing. So he said only 5-10 % survival rate my 5 weeks plus bb. Gave me some antibiotics and iron pills as i am still having red spotting. Dr assured me if this bb is not good next one will hv success rate of 70% healthy bb asked me dun worry.Hopefully next appointment which is this Friday my bb decided to show on v scan or increase in HCG as in blood test.

Keeping you in my thoughts, Trista! Sending good vibes your way too! When I had my first scan at 5 weeks, we could only see an empty sac too... it will usually only show up at around 7 weeks.

Stay positive !

No problem! Even if they think we're being paranoid, just go for it. No need to be 'pai seh' one. At least with peace of mind, you can rest better. Sending positive vibes your way, SuperduperLin! Let us know how it goes.
Water bag n sac is there but too tiny. Have to bed rest n scan again in 2 weeks time. doc gave me another jab n another type of hormone pills. didn't go for blood test tho. still bleeds :( Hope everything goes well. Thanks chh_mummy!

Oh for me... I told a few of my family members and close colleagues and my boss already... Actually to me... It does not matter you tell 1or tell 10 its still tell already ma... But the issue is how to untell if got bad news so usually people will wait till 2nd trimester more stabilised then tell... So it depends... Sometimes it may also help if ur colleagues knows about it and can help to watch out for you in case you feel unwell...

That's good. Then you don't have to hide it also... I have to eat lunch alone now because a few times when I ate with my colleagues, I couldn't control my nausea reflex (never actually vomited but was gagging) and I had to pretend I was unwell.

I've been craving for kimchi and allowed myself to have some now and then... not sure if it's ok to eat? Hahaha.
I think should be ok ba.. as long as eat in moderation..

@cherish85 ya I agree.. otherwise people also cannot understand why we keep feeling unwell or what..

but either way I believe everybody will hope for a good and healthy pregnancy and baby.. so mummies jia you k!

Just realised that so many gynaes are away in Dec... probably because of the Christmas holiday season and school holidays... so they go away with their families. And a lot don't want to stand by during Christmas week... sigh. I just updated another thread where I was looking for a gynae... will probably choose Dr. Goh Shen Li. She will be away from 1 Dec to 16 Dec... my EDD is 19 Dec. Is that risky? Hahaha!

Just realised that so many gynaes are away in Dec... probably because of the Christmas holiday season and school holidays... so they go away with their families. And a lot don't want to stand by during Christmas week... sigh. I just updated another thread where I was looking for a gynae... will probably choose Dr. Goh Shen Li. She will be away from 1 Dec to 16 Dec... my EDD is 19 Dec. Is that risky? Hahaha!
Quite riSky le...

Who is your gynae, by the way? Mind to share? :)
Halo CHH_Mummy! Saw your thread on advises and recommendation of gynae. You might want to consider Dr John Yam at Gleneagles. He used to deliver at Mt. Alvernia but recently he stopped so he only does it at Gleneagles. He is a very experience, good and patient doc. And he doesn't rush but always explain in details and guide us in many things. I had seen many docs before due to my 2 mc previously. And Dr Yam is really a very good recommendation. I see reviews about his stitching is very good too. The wait at his clinic is never long unless he had a emergency delivery beforehand, then we have to wait for maybe about 30 to 45mins? But normally he is pretty on time for all his appts, even if have to wait will only be around 5 to 10mins? His package starts at 14 weeks and with gst is $941.60. I thank God I chosen him as my gynae. Hope this will help in your questions.

Halo CHH_Mummy! Saw your thread on advises and recommendation of gynae. You might want to consider Dr John Yam at Gleneagles. He used to deliver at Mt. Alvernia but recently he stopped so he only does it at Gleneagles. He is a very experience, good and patient doc. And he doesn't rush but always explain in details and guide us in many things. I had seen many docs before due to my 2 mc previously. And Dr Yam is really a very good recommendation. I see reviews about his stitching is very good too. The wait at his clinic is never long unless he had a emergency delivery beforehand, then we have to wait for maybe about 30 to 45mins? But normally he is pretty on time for all his appts, even if have to wait will only be around 5 to 10mins? His package starts at 14 weeks and with gst is $941.60. I thank God I chosen him as my gynae. Hope this will help in your questions.

Thank you so much, Tingluvsbutt (Haha! Your name is quite cute!)! He has confirmed with you that he will be around in Dec? :)

Thank you so much, Tingluvsbutt (Haha! Your name is quite cute!)! He has confirmed with you that he will be around in Dec? :)
When I first booked him, I check with his nurses and they told me so far he didn't plan anything in dec for holiday yet. During my 1st visit I jokingly told him not to go away in dec. Haha! My edd is 5 Dec and might pop earlier. So hopefully he wont be planning anything in dec. I will check with him again on my next appt on 29 may.

P.S. my tingluvsbutt stands for ting (my name) luvs (loves) butt (my pet dog name is butter) Haha!

Hi all, first time momma here!
Currently in my 7 weeks.
Just some pantang question to ask is it ok to attend kid's 1st birthday???

Oh my gynae is her too... Find her very approachable... But i first checked with her nurses and they said she will be around in dec... But now u say she will not be then i also worry cos my edd is 5dec... I checked a lot of doctors also not around in dec before my first scan...

I was told by nurse that to eat only what they prescribed to me.. so right now i didnt even take multi vit, only can take when doc say so.. not even the pregnancy milk..

Still need to drink LDT to warm the womb?

I was told by nurse that to eat only what they prescribed to me.. so right now i didnt even take multi vit, only can take when doc say so.. not even the pregnancy milk..

Still need to drink LDT to warm the womb?

I see. Sorry i m unsure of some terms you use. I didnt drink any pregnancy milk too.

Hihi! Anyone here knows Dr Heng Tung Lan frm prakway east hospital? Like what u all mention many doctors not ard in dec....

I'm

I'm 9 weeks . Only when I drink water I feel the "bump" otherwise it's flat during the day and morning ..
So envy u dat it's flat.. I'm 10 weeks and I look like 5 months pregnant cos of my extreme bloating dat causes my stomach to be so big and round! I can't even see if i got baby bump anot.

Hi mummies
I just tested positive last week and went to doctor and confirmed but she asked me to look for gynae to check again.
Any nice gynae to recommend? :)

Back