December 2017 mummies

Thanks Daledale.

Just booked my first scan in mid may. Seems like nothing much I can do until then! Is anyone else finding the time to first scan sooooo long? Haha.

Am taking folic acid , may buy milk formulated for mums too.

Already stopping my jogs and Siong yoga classes.
Me me me! 1 or 2 weeks seems like eternity to me. My second scan scheduled next week. Trying to keep mind occupied and not worry too much.

Me too. Every scan like need wait so long... the 1-2 weeks like sooo long haha but my hubby say see frequently expensive too. So he is happy to see gync 3 or 4 weeks later rather than weekly or biweekly =)

Any recommended gynae to go to? I have totally no idea where to go? Should I just call to book an appointment at any hosp?

Hi, my wife and i just came back from KKH. Our doctor is a/prof Han how chuan, William. He has a lot of good reviews in the forums and left a very good impression when we finished our first consultation with him just now. The consultation with him was in the evening and there wasn't a long waiting time at all. My wife EDD is 13 Dec. Haha

Any recommended gynae to go to? I have totally no idea where to go? Should I just call to book an appointment at any hosp?
You can check forums to see which gynae has good reviews. I personally am seeing Dr tham kok fun from gleneagles. Also see which hospital you want to give birth at then pick from gynaes who deliver there :)

I'm seeing John Yam at Gleneagles now. He is highly recommended. Gentle, very experience, patience, will explain details to you and his fees is reasonable. I've seen few gynaes before him as I had 2 mc before. Thus I like him alot and so does my hubby. His schedule is quite pack but there isn't any long waiting time which I like it. He is pretty on time to see u at your schedule appt and not rushing at all. Unless his previous patients were late, waiting time about 15mins or so. I feel at ease with him.

Sigh. My breast tenderness suddenly went away today. I'm also not getting any MS. Getting so jittery and v worried just thinking of the wait to the scan... Just can't relax.

Sigh. My breast tenderness suddenly went away today. I'm also not getting any MS. Getting so jittery and v worried just thinking of the wait to the scan... Just can't relax.
Pregnancy symptoms come and go. U can feel totally not pregnant today or tomorrow and den the next day it come again. Cos our body is always adjusting to the hcg hormones. Last week I also feel totally not pregnant on 2 specific days. Den after the 2 days I start to feel nausea again. So don't read into your symptoms too much. Try to relax and stay happy which is good for bb.

Hi all... first time mummy here... just got my blood test from kk ivf... going to have my first scan in early May but i am wondering can we just change gynae... as I staying quite far from kk. So I thinking of finding one at my neighbourhood..

Just wan to congratulate u here. I am looking for a reliable gynea at NUH. MTB, any recommendations?

Thanks! I am afraid I am totally blank at this point of time, I am looking for a gynae myself really dont know which hospital to go to or which gynae to consult. If you have any recomendations, please share

Hi all... first time mummy here... just got my blood test from kk ivf... going to have my first scan in early May but i am wondering can we just change gynae... as I staying quite far from kk. So I thinking of finding one at my neighbourhood..

Hi and congrats. The usual protocol is that the kkivf dr will see u through the first trimester, then release u to any gynae u prefer. It's better to follow cause ur kkivf dr is more experienced for Ivf pregnancy, which is usually higher risk.

Hi and congrats. The usual protocol is that the kkivf dr will see u through the first trimester, then release u to any gynae u prefer. It's better to follow cause ur kkivf dr is more experienced for Ivf pregnancy, which is usually higher risk.

Thank you... i Guess I will wait til everything is stable then I will reconsider. Meanwhile follow what you mention, stay through the first trimester. :)

Pregnancy symptoms come and go. U can feel totally not pregnant today or tomorrow and den the next day it come again. Cos our body is always adjusting to the hcg hormones. Last week I also feel totally not pregnant on 2 specific days. Den after the 2 days I start to feel nausea again. So don't read into your symptoms too much. Try to relax and stay happy which is good for bb.

Thanks alot tingluvsbutt. Will try to stay positive.

Hi everyone, got my test positive on 14th .. so excited .. any recommendations for a gynae at gleneagles.. ? This my first time and i don't know where to go?
I'm seeing John Yam at Gleneagles now. He is highly recommended. Gentle, very experience, patience, will explain details to you and his fees is reasonable. I've seen few gynaes before him as I had 2 mc before. Thus I like him alot and so does my hubby. His schedule is quite pack but there isn't any long waiting time which I like it. He is pretty on time to see u at your schedule appt and not rushing at all. Unless his previous patients were late, waiting time about 15mins or so. I feel at ease with him.

I had brown discharge during my first trimester for my first pregnancy and still having discharge for this 2nd one. Gynae said it's ok for the first one, just make sure not red or alot. If worried, see gynae to confirm...

Me too.. I got worried yesterday when I saw the discharge, but now after reading everyone's comments, got to know that its normal to have brown coloured discharge during 1st trimester.
On the other hand I am also feeling so bloated and have suddenly lost appetite since last two days, constipated and am experiencing mild cramps.

Does anyone know about the precautions I should be taking if I have Hashimoto thyroiditis.? I also have auto immune disorder and as a result I get rashes on my skin sometimes.. I have been following AIP diet to control the auto immune condition. Any dietary guidelines ?

Me too.. I got worried yesterday when I saw the discharge, but now after reading everyone's comments, got to know that its normal to have brown coloured discharge during 1st trimester.
On the other hand I am also feeling so bloated and have suddenly lost appetite since last two days, constipated and am experiencing mild cramps.

Hi

It is common to have spotting during first trimester but kkh nurse say it is not normal. Had my first spotting on sat went back kkh for jab, doc say unstable and gave me HL till next scan.

Hi everyone!
Just had myself tested today. Been waiting to test since a week ago because somehow I can feel like I'm pregnant. I suppose to have my menses on the 17th, but it never came. I was so excited and sure so I bought the Clear Blue digital pregnancy test. It came out as PREGNANT! ;)

Attachments

• IMG-20170419-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20170419-WA0000.jpeg
    663.9 KB · Views: 363
Hi everyone!
Just had myself tested today. Been waiting to test since a week ago because somehow I can feel like I'm pregnant. I suppose to have my menses on the 17th, but it never came. I was so excited and sure so I bought the Clear Blue digital pregnancy test. It came out as PREGNANT! ;)

Congratulations!!

Hi everyone!

Congrats

Hi everyone!
C0ngratS....

hi ladies

does anyone experience intense cramping, like sharp pain kinda cramping? the crampings were mild the last few weeks but this week it has been intense especially when i just get out of the chair to stand up.

keep telling myself that as long as there is no blood, everything should be ok.

hi ladies

does anyone experience intense cramping, like sharp pain kinda cramping? the crampings were mild the last few weeks but this week it has been intense especially when i just get out of the chair to stand up.

Have u went for 1st scan already? Just to make sure everything is alright. If not it's better to go earlier to have a check. Cramps are normal but if intense then it's better to see the gynae earlier.

Have u went for 1st scan already? Just to make sure everything is alright. If not it's better to go earlier to have a check. Cramps are normal but if intense then it's better to see the gynae earlier.
Thanks dear. Yep, my 1st scan was exactly last week.. everything ok.. the next scan will be in a month time..

Thanks dear. Yep, my 1st scan was exactly last week.. everything ok.. the next scan will be in a month time..
Dats good! Ectopic pregnancy rule out! Yeah! I think maybe u monitor first to see how the cramping. If it still persists on and getting worse den maybe u should call up the clinic to ask.

Hi

It is common to have spotting during first trimester but kkh nurse say it is not normal. Had my first spotting on sat went back kkh for jab, doc say unstable and gave me HL till next scan.

Spotting got heavier today and I think I also noticed clots.. really worried now.

hi ladies

I had the cramp too on my right side and google seems normal. The pain occurs when i shift position etc and gone in 2 days.

Hi ladies

Wondering if anyone easily get hungry like me... and when the hunger comes, must eat something..
Really scare I will be overweight. :(

Hi ladies

Wondering if anyone easily get hungry like me... and when the hunger comes, must eat something..
Me me! I get hungry every 2 to 3hrs even after a meal. Have to hunt food to eat else my nausea will get worse! It's ok to split your meals into 6 small meals throughout the day to keep your stomach full to prevent nausea. So far I been keeping track of my weight pre-pregnancy and current. I didn't gain much weight. About 500g and then it just goes up and down abit daily. Not to worry about weight gain as long as u are not eating things like fast food or fatty stuff each and every meal.

Hi ladies

I get hungry easily too.. but I didn't gain weight, in fact I lost almost 2kg in 1 week.. went to visit my gynae and he gave me mc to rest at home.. been having giddy spells very frequently too. Doesn't help that nobody is home to help me..

I get hungry easily too.. but I didn't gain weight, in fact I lost almost 2kg in 1 week.. went to visit my gynae and he gave me mc to rest at home.. been having giddy spells very frequently too. Doesn't help that nobody is home to help me..

Oh dear... take good care and slowly walk or get up...

Hi, my wife and i just came back from KKH. Our doctor is a/prof Han how chuan, William. He has a lot of good reviews in the forums and left a very good impression when we finished our first consultation with him just now. The consultation with him was in the evening and there wasn't a long waiting time at all. My wife EDD is 13 Dec. Haha
Hi Mr Lee, can I know the charges of Dr Han? He is quite expensive compared to other docs in KK right? How much was ur wife's first consulation with him?

Back