December 2017 mummies

Sorry u mean dr thh?

U r preg through ivf? Cause i use the ivf calculator and it says 6 weeks. So i tot the first check up is 6 wks hee

Yup mine is Dr Tan HH. We didnt ask a lot qns. But to him it is very early stage technically not a baby yet. =) my et on 15 mar. Doc scan and say 5 week pregnancy now. =)

Yup mine is Dr Tan HH. We didnt ask a lot qns. But to him it is very early stage technically not a baby yet. =) my et on 15 mar. Doc scan and say 5 week pregnancy now. =)
Oh okok not a baby yet ah haha okok but to us they are our precious bb =)

Oh okie so the calculator i tried online was quite accurate. Hee

Is the consult rush? I am going alone as ny hubby needs to work.

Oh okok not a baby yet ah haha okok but to us they are our precious bb =)

Oh okie so the calculator i tried online was quite accurate. Hee

Is the consult rush? I am going alone as ny hubby needs to work.

Emm a little rush. But he does answer all the questions. If you got question to ask, prepare what you wanna ask in adv. =)

hello mummies to be!

I initially thought I am a November mummy cos I have been counting since my last menses date.. just went to kkh yesterday, did the AMC and found out that I am only reaching 6 weeks. My edd is 8th Dec :)

hello mummies to be!

I initially thought I am a November mummy cos I have been counting since my last menses date.. just went to kkh yesterday, did the AMC and found out that I am only reaching 6 weeks. My edd is 8th Dec :)

Did you manage to see heartbeat? Doc haven gave me EDD yet. =)

Hello everyone! I am new to the motherhood forum.. I just tested positive last 2 weeks and went to doc and confirmed.. now waiting for my scan next Tuesday...

Anybody has idea what is the current waiting time in KKH?

Hello everyone! I am new to the motherhood forum.. I just tested positive last 2 weeks and went to doc and confirmed.. now waiting for my scan next Tuesday...

Anybody has idea what is the current waiting time in KKH?

congrats! i just went yesterday. went thru the subsidized route bcos my gynae of choice is only available late aug. had to go thru registration -> ht/wt/bp/urine test -> scan -> see doc -> payment. reached at abt 9am, stepped out of kkh at about 11plus. the registration was quite a long wait.. but the wait in between stations is quite fast for me :)

Hi guys! New mummy here as well.. tested positive last month, visited my gynae and saw the sac.. now just waiting for my next appointment, hopefully can hear baby's heartbeat! Currently 6 weeks plus, and having very bad morning sickness.. how do you all deal with it?

congrats! i just went yesterday. went thru the subsidized route bcos my gynae of choice is only available late aug. had to go thru registration -> ht/wt/bp/urine test -> scan -> see doc -> payment. reached at abt 9am, stepped out of kkh at about 11plus. the registration was quite a long wait.. but the wait in between stations is quite fast for me :)
congrats to u too.. and appreciate for ur kind information.. i was actually thinking to walk in directly as a private or go thru subsidised but i was told that private has to wait longer time now..

hello mummies to be!

Looks like we might have the same edd. I did my scan on thurs and dr tan said i am 6weeks. But he forgot to give me my edd. Hahaha waiting for my second scan on 29 apr

Hi all I've tested positive on 28 March and now I'm 6 weeks plus along. Had my 1st scan done last Mon due to spotting and saw a sac with fetal pole slight flickering which gynae say it's heartbeat. Had 2 mcs before this and am really happy yet at times worrisome for this pregnancy! Currently I am on progesterone twice a day. Having nausea on off, lack of appetite and bloating. Bought some sweet ginger and sucking eating it helps with nausea and also reduce bloating. Am having my 2nd scan on coming Mon again to hear heartbeat and confirm edd.

Anyone looking for CL?
I had a good recommend of my confinement lady. She really relieved me of all my worries. That's why I want to share this to all the moms-to-be out there. All your concerns will be gone if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 8 to 9 years experienced as a CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost. If any Mommy want to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563 .

Hi all! I just tested positive yesterday. How do all of you calculate the fetus week age? I googled and it says count from first day of last menses? If so, mine was early march, but ovulation was around 20 March, so do i count as 3-4 weeks? Im wondering when to go for first scan, read that only 7 weeks can see a heartbeat? :)

Hi all I've tested positive on 28 March and now I'm 6 weeks plus along. Had my 1st scan done last Mon due to spotting and saw a sac with fetal pole slight flickering which gynae say it's heartbeat. Had 2 mcs before this and am really happy yet at times worrisome for this pregnancy! Currently I am on progesterone twice a day. Having nausea on off, lack of appetite and bloating. Bought some sweet ginger and sucking eating it helps with nausea and also reduce bloating. Am having my 2nd scan on coming Mon again to hear heartbeat and confirm edd.

Hi! What kind of sweet ginger you bought? I'm tempted to make my own ginger sweets but too much work..

Hi! What kind of sweet ginger you bought? I'm tempted to make my own ginger sweets but too much work..
Those preserved type. The photo I attached is the one I bought. It's actual ginger and it taste good. I'm not a ginger fan but dis thing makes me feel better. Hehe.

20170416_163343.jpg

Hi all! I just tested positive yesterday. How do all of you calculate the fetus week age? I googled and it says count from first day of last menses? If so, mine was early march, but ovulation was around 20 March, so do i count as 3-4 weeks? Im wondering when to go for first scan, read that only 7 weeks can see a heartbeat? :)

Heartbeat appx 6-7 weeks. My colleague only went scan after 12 weeks for her 2nd child. She say go early also no use. =)
I use digital clear blue quite accurate compare to the dates doc gave me. Clear blue when i tested is 3-4 weeks. Went gync 2 weeks later gync say week 5. Week 6+ detect heartbeat yesterday.

Im currently having night sickness instead of morning sickness.. it hit me really badly.. i cant sleep well at night. tried to google for some remedy.. so tot if any mummies have any remedy?

Im currently having night sickness instead of morning sickness.. it hit me really badly.. i cant sleep well at night. tried to google for some remedy.. so tot if any mummies have any remedy?
I've heard citrius smell does help to ease the morning sickness. Maybe can get some natural citrus smell like lemongrass diffuser and on it at night. But try see if u are ok with the smell.

okie i will go get the lemongrass n see if its help.. thanks!
Maybe u can go those aromatherapy shop to sniff sniff those citrus smell and see which one is pleasant for u. But do ask the consultant is it suitable for pregnancy as some are not suitable. But from what I know lemongrass and citronella is fine. Not sure of other citrus smell.

Thanks Daledale.

Just booked my first scan in mid may. Seems like nothing much I can do until then! Is anyone else finding the time to first scan sooooo long? Haha.

Am taking folic acid , may buy milk formulated for mums too.

Already stopping my jogs and Siong yoga classes.

Back