December 2017 mummies

Managed to tahan through my no. 1 concert today.
But now me feeling stomach uncomfy, hopefully can wait until tuesday cos then baby will be 38weeks+

Just went for check up today. Baby is 3.3kg already.... scheduled 3rd Dec for c Sec..... in any case baby decided to pop before 3 Dec, will try natural birth.. so scaryyyyyy

Just went for check up today. Baby is 3.3kg already.... scheduled 3rd Dec for c Sec..... in any case baby decided to pop before 3 Dec, will try natural birth.. so scaryyyyyy

Hi Neobaobao, why C-Sect? Is it scared baby too big? All the best! Keep us updated. It's so exciting that some of us will be delivering soon! :)

Hi Neobaobao, why C-Sect? Is it scared baby too big? All the best! Keep us updated. It's so exciting that some of us will be delivering soon! :)

Baby too big for my size. Might have chances of emergency c sec therefore my hus say just c sec. :rolleyes:

Will update once I delivered! Feeling damn scary thou!

i'm at 38 weeks and don't think i'm dilated. pelvis area feels achy and heavy. occassional slight pains at pelvic region, not sure if they are mild contractions.

i'm at 38 weeks and don't think i'm dilated. pelvis area feels achy and heavy. occassional slight pains at pelvic region, not sure if they are mild contractions.

Hmm... 38weeks.. should be going for check up every one week or 3days ba???

I rmb I have to go back for check up every week at last stage, then every 3days, then everyday...

The aftermath seems painful for c sec.

Mm.. after c-sec.. for me, I got side effect from epidural, keep vomiting till they call senior nurse and the senior nurse inject med for me, I then stop vomit, mayb cox of I got gastric ba.. not really got mummy keep vomiting like me :oops:

the first time down from bed, is really painful but just bear with it n walk more, the more you walk, the faster u can recover..

The power that make u to walk more is to go to the baby room n see ur baby :)

Other than that.. ok la.. try to turn ur body to one side(left or right) every time when want to come down from bed... n try to hold at sth when when get your body up.. my baby bed is beside me, so I hold the baby bed, hehe..

Of course if can, try to rest as much as you can on bed...:D

Oh ya, you will need abdominal binder..
From living strong.com website:-
An abdominal binder serves many important functions, especially in the early postoperative stages of an abdominal surgical procedure. An abdominal binder provides compression and support to both the upper and lower abdomen. It helps to improve blood circulation and oxygen levels at the operative site, increases healing and reduces swelling. With all these improvements, the patient is able to get out of bed sooner and walk around more easily. This further improves breathing and promotes the healing process and a speedy recovery.

Hmm... 38weeks.. should be going for check up every one week or 3days ba???

I rmb I have to go back for check up every week at last stage, then every 3days, then everyday...

my gynae is very chill leh, my EDD is 11/12 and my next appt is 2/12. before that was 18/11 appt. lol.

Congrats and all the best tml. :)
Is c sec your choice or gynae suggest? How many weeks now?

Thank You! Cause gynae say if baby over 3.2kg for my size might have chances ending up in emergency c sec. The hub just said since that's the case and baby is already 3.35kg don't wanna risk. Just go for c sec!

Fasting tomorrow afternoon! My appointment is 8.30pm. Thank you babe!!!
Jiayou neobaobao! Be safe & Happy! I'm awake waiting for my Mac delivery. Fasting after breakfast. Checking in TMC for c sect too for 3pm appt on 1 Dec!! Getting nervous thinking of c sect recovery & breast engorgement. Haa

Jiayou neobaobao! Be safe & Happy! I'm awake waiting for my Mac delivery. Fasting after breakfast. Checking in TMC for c sect too for 3pm appt on 1 Dec!! Getting nervous thinking of c sect recovery & breast engorgement. Haa

Dont worry, everything will be fine! Not everyone will get breast engorgement, just try to latch your baby diligently and it will be okie, =) Jia you!

anyone experience clear mucus with blood strains? i just on week 37 and wondering if this is normal

Hi,

I'm a 51 years old Chinese Lady who has a 7 years old grand daughter who will be in student care during the day and I will be taking care an infant from 18 Dec onewards.

I have bandwith to take care of toddlers and primary-school age (Ranging from 2 years old - 7 years old), providing them with a loving and caring atmosphere.

*Our family enjoys working with children!*

We're a Chinese family, staying at Sengkang, Rivervale Walk (Kangkar lrt).

I'm 39 weeks now... lost my mucous plug a few days ago, been having Braxton Hicks on and off... saw my gyane on Saturday but he said nothing yet. And today I'm having some bloody discharge with lower back ache. For mommies with bloody discharge, did you call your gynae only after you've felt real contractions?

With my #1, I went into labour contractions right away without water bag bursting or bloody discharge...

Delivered on the 1st of December! Scheduled C sect. The procedure was pretty fast like 40mins?

Discharged today after 3nights of stay!

Jiayou for the rest of the mummies!!!

How is a day in a childcare centre like? Find out what goes on at a My First Skool centre and how to sign up for your NTUC Good Start Bundle freebies!
My First Skool.png

hi all! exactly 38 weeks today and no signs of labour yet... hahaha

Dont worry, I think still early. I have read that now research said that full term should be at 39 instead of the commonly thought 37weeks. The longer your baby bakes, the better as he/she has more time to develop lungs and brain. Although I know the feeling... I also thinking when when. Lol.

Back