December 2016 baby

hello i am a first time mummy here :) glad to know everyone is on the same journey with me. just out of curiosity, is anyone going for any upcoming baby events? i am curious about insurance for myself & baby and possibly cord blood banking? any mummies have any good tips to look out for? Thank you so much!

hello i am a first time mummy here :) glad to know everyone is on the same journey with me. just out of curiosity, is anyone going for any upcoming baby events? i am curious about insurance for myself & baby and possibly cord blood banking? any mummies have any good tips to look out for? Thank you so much!

Hi,

Is there anyway to join this group. Ive visited my gynae and expecting a dec 2016 baby. New to motherhood so hope to have some advice! Thanks!

Hi everyone. Would like to join as well but my pregnancy isn't stable yet. Keeping it low profile from family and friends at the moment. If I join the fb group, will friends on my fb know?

Hi everyone. Would like to join as well but my pregnancy isn't stable yet. Keeping it low profile from family and friends at the moment. If I join the fb group, will friends on my fb know?
Hi, it's a secret group so it can't be found on FB through searches unless you are invited to it. So your friends will not be able to see that you have joined the group. If you would like to join you can PM me your email address and I will send you an invite. Thanks!

I'm a first time mommy, edd 23 Dec 16! can i join the group too? my email is maizishan @ gmail.com
I'm going to NUH coming Monday for my second ultrasound and blood test. excited!

Hi Dear,

I'm Maria, currently an agent with Great Eastern and would like to share with you some plans that you may consider for your baby and yourself.

Do contact me at 94528245 so that I can explain the details to you.

Thank you and congratulations on your little bundle of joy!

Oh hi Maria! thanks:)

Back