dance school to recommend?

happyhour

Hi anyone can recommend dance school for little kids? Went to the one at 112 katong
but saw in forum that the review is not that good. Parents are not allowed in the studio and can’t really see what they are learning.
My dd is 5 this year.. thinking of putting her in some dance activities since she loves to groove to music.
Plus after watching dance mom, she kept pestering me to bring her for dance lessons.
Appreciate if anyone could recommend.... Thanks!

Hi anyone can recommend dance school for little kids? Went to the one at 112 katong
but saw in forum that the review is not that good. Parents are not allowed in the studio and can’t really see what they are learning.
My dd is 5 this year.. thinking of putting her in some dance activities since she loves to groove to music.
Plus after watching dance mom, she kept pestering me to bring her for dance lessons.
Appreciate if anyone could recommend.... Thanks!

Hi Happyhour,

my girls are attending modern jazz lessons with a teacher who's able to control them in class ;)
this is important so that they are actually learning something instead of running around the class (which I think is the reason why most schools close the curtains?). If you are interested, you can PM me.

But BTW, in case you don't hear from me (cos I don't enter the forum often) you can check out the teacher's upcoming school, Sissone.

Hi happyhour & all mothers,

Instead of a school, we have a freelance Ballroom Latin Dance Instructor available for Group/Private Class Coaching.
Have you heard of the undisputed king of dance in Singapore, Sunny Low? The Dance Instructor I'm referring here is his grandson, his name is Nicholas Low. You may arrange a trial class with us for your kid(s). Best is with a minimum age of 5 or 6 years old. The group size varies lower than 8 students/class and a pair up of a boy & girl will be arranged once they all have the basics.

Do check out the Dance Instructor's Facebook Page if you wish to know more.
@ www.facebook.com/nickylowlatin

*Classes will be conducted at Kallang Way.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Nicholas Personal Adver 2015.pdf
    155 KB · Views: 427

Back