Cup cakes for birthday

lol.. maggie u teaching fondant?? gd to earn anot? keke.. just realise i got ur hp number, should have smsed u..

icelim.. agree with maggie, think everyone got sell lol.. only decide who to get frm n where u wan pick up nia..

jandew, think is at charlton lane.. exact address i forgot liao..:p u wan go i can go with u.. got 20% off..

oh.. i went to buy the premix betty crocker double chocolate cookie from value shop.. $3+.. used 1" ice cream scoop for batter can make ard 30 pieces.. taste not bad..

gona try the normal choc chip cookie later..
happy.gif

very hard to earn. as They find it exp but I stated u learn from scratch so a bit exp but can last u forever mah instead of everytime u want to use it instead of buying ready mix, this more exp lor.Yeah u should have sms me. Want to go page 1 read cooking book. But tired to go. take bus 963 can vomit liao(journey too long-body cant stand)

Kendy yes those are the same at other place except cheaper lor.
happy.gif
and yes they are good to eat.

kendy go where?? I also want to go lei. drop elder son with my parents, as he requested..

Maggie go bookshop at Kovan buy cheap recipe books. But Kendy says maybe today not opened as its public holiday.

I wan go Starnet at Imm tomolo morm anybody wan join me?

Eileen, starnet is at where? I never been to BIY also. Will check them out. Thanks
happy.gif

Maggie, thanks. Will pm you if I still can't find the thick cake board
happy.gif

By the way, I never touch on fondant cake before. Is it very difficult to do? See so many beautiful cakes here using fondant, I am so tempted to learn.
But is the taste nice? I haven't got the chance to try fondant cake before.

Jandew
I jst went starnet last Sat. Try to locate the staff cafeteria and starnet is just nearby. #04-33V. Today they operate half day only!

Maggie after that I go Daiso and Popular too. So poorer alot ...keke. Baking is an expensive hobby but enjoyable.

So many things to buy!

Kendy...kovan where got sell cheap books?

Today my son's 4th BD!!
happy.gif
Pistachio & Strawberry Genoese Sponge with a layer of fresh strawberry & coat with fresh cream..
4703729.jpg

Peng: Nice cake!

Jandew: Agree baking is an expensive hobby. Yesterday, I looked in my cupboard and counted the no of baking
stuff I have on my shelves & in the cupboard - Staggering to know I prob spent alot of $ on them over the last 2
years since I started baking.

Was at a small bookstore in City Square a short while ago & walked off with a new cupcake recipe book haa.

Peng
Very nice cake and happy birthday to YH. I still haven't start to think what to bake on ZL's bd celebration at home. He already request Thomas the train for his school celebration, hehe!

Yesterday make this fresh cream cake with blueberry fillings as per request from my sil for her hb birthday. Deco it with chocolate peach and mahjong.

4704832.jpg

hi all the mummies, i'm really impressed by your creatives of cakes & cupcakes. Looks very professional. Must really salute your.

I also njoyed baking cakes but jz very simple banana n cheese cake. I'm really interested to learn about baking fondant cupcake & fondant birthday cake. Anyone interested to coach can pm me. I'm living @ woodlands. ^-^

Maggie where u buy the premix prev? Sometimes those bargain stores have 1 time shipment, that is why they can sell so cheap. So the next time we wan buy cannot find liao.

This long w/e din manage to bake as down with flu. Miss my oven and cakes!!!!! Baking is really an unkickable habbit, gd thing its not a vice.lolx....

U mean the pizza premix huh. At Vivo cold storage lor. They tell me that time is order wrongly... *piak head*

I also never bake. see book from library do bread.

Thks! maggie & Kendy..

Hmm.... any mummy stay at west side am at upper bt timah, wish to take in my end nov order, pls pls PM me hor. TQ!!!
happy.gif

Is rainbow agar agar easy to make? thinking of making the barbie gal w agar agar skirt. need lots of diff coloring? If buy the coloring use only for this is a waste. sign.... make 2 color skirt???

Hi Eliz,
*blush* haven been baking for a long time, just pick up a couple of months back only...kids requested for tarts...kekeke...paisay to show my humble tarts here when everyone are expert..hee hee... anyone wan to teach me fondant? :p

aa, im using small oven so cant take order, only bake for fun and for my kids only.
happy.gif

maggie, ok..later i go and add u.

Peng, *blush*....just set up recently, more for recording those recipe I have tried.
happy.gif
cannot compare to yr super woper blog.

hammie
really nice fruit tarts. Will try your recipe. Btw have link you blog (^-^)

aa
u want order fruit tarts? I have a lady contact that sell very nice tarts. I find her tarts are fresh and not so sweet. I am not link to this lady but jst wana share since hers is gd =) pm if u keen will fwd u her no. she got a shop front at north.

nice tarts! keke.. really look like fruit paradize wan.. love going there drink tea n eat tart..

maggie, peng, jandew.. when wana go down to the bookshop?? can gimmi a call.. i free nearly everyday.. but best b4 evening.. cos gota pick up sons.. :p

Back