Cup cakes for birthday

Last week was a busy week. Cake order plus on course. Finally it's over and I manage to make a batch of cookies with my daughter. She was so happy. Here's her cookies.

4373078.jpg

4373079.jpg

Actually I'm really proud of her. She's only 4 years old and have the patient to do it. She will roll the dough to a ball, slowly press down, cut the dough and imprint the design on it. Then carefully took it out.

Baked this chocolate walnut cookies. Will bake this for coming teacher's day cos its jst so easy and save me lots of time haha =)

4380078.jpg

4380079.jpg

4380080.jpg

Hi

would like to find out where I can get the alphabet cutters which are used for fontant cake. The one I get from Phoon Huat is very small. Thanks.

Hi
just to share, last week, I bought a fondant brand "satin ice" from PH. It tastes good compared to Wilton and even bakel. Still sweet but nice. Only downside is that it's soft n they only come in 2.5kg tub,

almak mod delete away.. but still manage ppl to see and pm me...

NO 1 cake pan - S$15 BN
http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=40283560-423B-522D-F7B7AFCFE6EB44EB&fid=4028356F-423B-522D-F00F3BE0C43B6020

book cake pan S$20 BN
http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=3E31088A-475A-BAC0-5449810791940936&fid=3E32C86B-475A-BAC0-5361906DBA2547A4

Barney cake pan(factory stop producing anymore -S$40BN)
4384833.jpg

Cat Cake mould S$15 BN
4384834.jpg

Horse cake mould S$15 BN
4384835.jpg

Ballerina Cake Mould S$20 BN
4384836.jpg

Kenwood mixer $800 NEG (regarding this pm me ur offer and I ask for u)
4384837.jpg

4384913.jpg

this is the lavender flower that I have to hand pick... my eye want to pop out liao. but super cheap lor

4384914.jpg

this is the cookies pkt I bought from eliz- add only 2Tbsp egg only. actually cutted 9 pcs but 3 went to young son stomach liao.

4384915.jpg

remember 1 mummy looking for this pen. it is selling at DAiso...haha bought 1

Eliz pls pm to me direct. note not inclusive of postage and bubble wrap hoh... and I would suggest meet up better-postage will be exp..

Maggie
The HK cookies so so cute!!!! I want some! haha.
Mine is still in the box, haven't got time to bake yet.

Okok, will email u
happy.gif

all only have one... Barney is 6mould type not 3... Yeah exp also.. I cant use oven too small..
sad.gif
sad.gif

called Wilton regarding Barney.. it is a 1 time limited production pan so it is exp lor..

Eliz if u want the horse mould could u tt to reserved first.

yes I saw. So sorry I cant give u dimensions yet(stuff I havent take yet- either tonight or tmr).. All big big... abt 35cm types(I not sure- have to get them before letting u know the dimensions)

also have the bottoms:
4385264.jpg

Below is the specification of the Mixer:
Model: Kenwood Major 1200W
Condition: is good, view to believe
Comes With: K Beater, Ballon Whisk, Dough Hook (For mixing dough)
Litres: 6.7

Bought at about 1.1k~1.2k. Lowest can go $500.

This is a chef model, the biggest.

ok all finish. no more unless u want silicon trays also then I 1 short take all.

SO Eliz I reserved the horse one for u???

next Eileen, then Shirlyn can.

Shirlyn I reserved the rest 3 for u to decide cat & ballerina & barney..

Barney cake pan L35cmxB28x3.5cmW

the rest unavailable... the person not at home to take dimension...

Pm never receive for account to tt.... POSB SAVINGS 038-49516-0. HIghlight is what cake pan hoh. thanks

Hi Maggie

thanks for the info on alphabet cutter. Can I just clarify which NTUC and which section (the baking section? I don't seem to see it before.) How does the packaging look like. (in plastic container or like toy wrap in plastic with a cardboard) Appreciate your help.

Hi Maggie

I have reply you via email. I have decided to take the horse mould but I think mummy Eliz on the 1st in the list to buy & giving a missed for the rest pls no need to reserve for me. Thank You

hester it is in like toy wrap in plastic.. I went to Bt panjang today and saw it... finest also have them(JP)

SHirlyn ok can .

All mould avaliable except horse...

reserved horse and paid by Eliz.

reserved no 1 and barney but not yet paid.

left with the following:
cat
Ballerina
Book
kenwood mixer
guitar
Santa Claus

Mrs Teng, u some days never come in liao. need ur advice on mooncake.. what is mooncake glace.. see urs very nice.. want to do just 1 for my grand ma to eat...

maggieheng
what is the measurement for the cat mould? My oven max size is 30cm x 32cm, wonder the mould can go in or not.

Back