Cup cakes for birthday

Chocolate Chiffon

3153968.jpg

Kmk, I bot it fr cakediy using a jelly/choc mold.

Its D60904, hkd65 before adding in handling fee + int'l postage. But coz I 'promoted' it too much, now its oos. Muahahahaha......

I organise BP fr time to time. So if u are keen to join my BP, I can give u my BP link. My nez BP will be in Nov, exact date to be advised.

Can see more choc molds here:http://www.cakediy.com/cocoatools.htm

Btw u can find waffle makers fr dept stores like Carrefour, Robinsons, Tangs etc. But if u are talking abt those confectionary type, gota import fr overseas. I got lobang for these, but no guarantee so its a risk gota take :p.

eeyore, eileen

i use choc lolipop mold from wilton lor... then pipe in small shapes first if there is... then put in freezer then take out again and put in the final colour...

buy white choc ....then if wan other colour just mix in the oil base colour.

kendy,

the ribbon u saw is i tie myself wor...the cup cake holder, if u wan but buy frm starnet is cheaper, kitchen caper also hve but exp.

mother of 3 princess
thanks!

kendy
that day I went starnet again then I asked them now is it has a lot of new customer. Told them shld give me disc since I always mention them, hehe!

Mother of 3 princess
ur cupcakes and lollipop looks yummy... Btw where do you get the lollipop sticks and the chocolate to make the lollipop? Woww.. really "peifu" you, with your 3 sweet princess, u still have time to do your baking. I can only do my baking after my kids sleep @ nite. But usually by the time they sleeping, I also sleep too :p

apple,

nw can lah coz got helper... scare tmw my maid go hme...i die .... phoon huat also got sell the stick n mold.. but design veri limited nia...so go biy n buy..more design.... i buy the choc frm phoon huat.. biy got sell candy melts also..in many colour...i just saw it tdy....

now candy melts back ar? last mth i ask ph say no more selling... wanted to make cupcake pops..

1-0.. but jurong.. SO FAR leh.. haiz..

kendy
but it is very near my place, hehe! What is cupcake pops? I have a few pkt of candy melts given from my friend, dun know what to use for it.

Eileen,

u can use it to deco ur cake also mah...or make lolipop lor...

Kendy,

i saw it at biy nt ph... tdy i bought the cookie pop tin frm biy... gonna try out soon..
jurong far.... Tue i took 165 all the way to clementi then change bus to IMM... 7.55am i board the bus rch IMM abt 9.45am.....they oni open office hr leh..remember hor....oh btw wat is cupcake pop

hello~
long time no pop by. Just wanna ask some of the experts here about fondant figurine.
I have been trying to mold figurine using fondant + some tylose. The figurine dries up hard the next day..making it impossible to eat leh. Can anyone tell me am I doing the right thing?

Hi, sorry to jump in. I bought the wrong muffin pan by mistake and wondering if any of you are interested in buying a Nordic Ware Rose Muffin pan? Just arrived via comgateway. Selling at cost $42.

Description from the packaging below:

Rose Muffin Pan (Nordic Ware Classics)
- Twelve 1/2 cup molds
- Heavy aluminum for even baking
- Non-stick interior for easy release and clean-up
- Recipe and instructions included

Made in USA

This pan makes rose shaped muffins. The finish looks like a red enamel on the outside and a cream coloured enamel on the inside of the cups.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

Mother of 3
lovely cuppies u have and of course not forgetting ur sweeties gals!

Baked Tiramisu for a grp of friends. Very plain look
happy.gif
Hope the taste is alright

3181225.jpg

motherof3princess, kendy
thanks for the info.

Yesterday play fondant again using home make mmf. Steam chocolate cakes n cover the fondant n do the deco, so tired! My boy is happy with the alphabet he did, hehe!

3181230.jpg
3181231.jpg
3181232.jpg
3181233.jpg

1-0
Wow...then u did a gd job on filling the mould with diff colour of choco so nicely. So are these cuppies size or inches? I have yet to attempt fondant covering the whole cake. Hope can do this one day.
happy.gif

1-0
Thats many cake in a day
happy.gif
Managing with fondant guess must fast leg fast hand
happy.gif

Dinner for tonight 水煎包
3183969.jpg

3183970.jpg

3183971.jpg

fatmum... ur 'water fry bun' very 'got ingredient' inside!
happy.gif

did u make it from scratch? ... from the skin? ... how to make the skin? are they like 'water crystal bun' - shui jing bao kind? ... a big of transparent and Q-Q? thanks...
happy.gif

Jandew, your choco cuppies & choco cake, are they made of Buttercream ? Choco icing or Ganache? I did some cupcakes yesterday, pouring Ganache but it doesnot seem to form a nice layer...Ganache flows to the side of the cup and the top looks "botak"...

hello ......

4 days without maid....Argh...tired.....bones gonna break liao...

i did a cranberry cake last thurs nite,

then yesterday did a batch of butter cookies, inprint not veri nice coz i add cereal into it.

and today i did lychee muffin....kekeke....

here is some pic

3189909.jpg

Jen, my choc ganache is using choc and cream, not buttercream.

Mother of 3 Princess, oh u sent ur maid back to her hometown for good alr?

Been down with flu....feeling under the weather.

But I oso made lychee strawberry shortcake last week. Hehehe.....

3190068.gif

Fatmum, ur bun reminds me of the fried buns I ate at Taiwan, Shilin or was it Raohe nite mkt...super famous stall. Muahahaha..... Got standard leh urs!

Back