Cup cakes for birthday

Pink will bring (frm jakarta) ard 50 pcs only....
MINI chiffon pan IF less than S$1.5 /pc
1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs PENG
6. 6pcs Nikonnet1

Mummies, I will see how many my colleague can bring back. Ask man to bring back dunno if he can or not ha ha.

Aiyo 1 lunch so many posting to catch up. I will just go by first come first serve hor. Anyway no guarantee. Will email him now. He coming back on sunday then will be next week. Lets see how many he can buy. The last time I went only saw 2 designs. It is just a bakery section in one of the store. I can only ask him to try there because it is easiest for me to tell him the direction. What is JPY rate now ? is it 100 JPY = SGD 1.50 ? I think last time I bought back 2 at about $12 in Jul.

Let me go surf the net to get a good pic to show him.

pink!! dont like that le.. me very tempt to get that.. but definitely will get nag by hubby lor.. me buy alot of things for bakery, kinda nag already.. he said me 1 time fever only.. in few months wldnt touch already..

anyway, me aim a few tupperware liao.. mayb will call jsmum in few mins time.. heheh.. i want to get the sift N stor.. hehehe..

cl,

maybe u can ask him to get all he can see in the store. then u lelong lelong sell us mummies.. like what pink will do if she managed to get the mini chiffon pan? heheh..

i want different design 1 each pls.. thanks!

ya ya Shers
That is what i plan to ask him to do. Just clear the shelf for what is there. Aiyo what lelong leong. Ha ha just pay what he paid for lor.

J'sMum,
Me not trying to qiang shen yi lah.. I just want to buy some container to put my CNY cookies lah.. Just trying to share share some transport charges with other mummies. My "Manager" did tell me can self collect but the office not very near to my place mah.. unless got not choice, then will ask hubby to drive me there. I don't know whcih distributor I'm under leh.. I everytime just call my manager to place order for my behalf and the pdt will deliver to my place.. hee.

Shers,
Ya, me just call the manager and she mentions to me all tupperware items got 20% discount even those discounted items.

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs kaymum
5. 4pcs Nikonnet1

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs PENG
6. 6pcs Nikonnet1
7. 6pcs kaymum

Hi CL,

Me also 1 set for each design.
kao_happy.gif

Shers,
I know which one pink mentions.. that is Yr 2007 pdt. I remember I bought one for my colleague as home warming gift. This year they dont have leh.

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs PENG
6. 6pcs Nikonnet1
7. 6pcs kaymum
8. 8pcs mdl

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs kaymum
5. 4pcs Nikonnet1
6. 8pcs mdl
7. 3pcs maruolin

ha ha
my colleague just replied my mail. " you want 5,10 or 20" I replied as many as you can bring back and buy from the store.

Ok assume I did not remember the price wrongly. it is JPY 475 plus 5% tax it is around Jpy 500. so using the exchange rate from Onada should be about $6.60 per set. Mummies do not pin too high hope I just see how many he can bring back. Because later dun have then very pai seh

pink! i want that!

jsmum, u got the spin tupperware pink is talking abt? she is making me drool even without pics lor.

btw, tupperware HQ is very near my hse lor.. too bad, me not member. if member, die liao lor.. sure will buy alot

Sori maruolin,

when i copy & paste, i left PENG out from list. I've make the amendment. hope pink can consider taken all order in incld urs which has exceed abit on her limit =)

added in mine..
happy.gif

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs kaymum
5. 4pcs Nikonnet1
6. 8pcs mdl
7. 3pcs maruolin
8. 4pcs hoho03

Revise

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs PENG
6. 6pcs Nikonnet1
7. 6pcs kaymum
8. 8pcs mdl
9. 3pcs maruolin
10.4pcs hoho03

Hi jsmum,

me discussion over liao.. still need to call u? anyway i email to u which 1 i want already.. me confirm sift N stor 1st. the rest i want to look thru again and let u know later.

Tnx CL for da efforts!

i wan each design, please count me, as i m not frequently on PC. Pl. PM me for exact amt., i will tt.

Gunjan
I know you hee hee. In my allerhand BP and bought hairclips from me last time right ? hee hee. I kept all nick in a excel sheet in case I miss out

hi CL..

tnx for allerhand n clip bp. for hair towel oso i wanted to order but ??? nevermind, wish this bp oso gr8 success.

Hai, Pink:

Had PMed you my contact.. Really hope you can open the class... My friend also interested to learn...

Hai, Foreverfriends Honey:

You also plan to make cupcake for your son's birthday... You know how to make already.. As i don't know anything leh...So now hoping Pink can open the class, then i can go and learn before my son's birthday in May....

pink... can't wait for your durian puffs... orr... u put whip cream (ready off the shelve kind?) to thicken if mixture too 'diluted'? ... hmm... sexy taste /red{butt} u have wor... *winks* ... *winks* ...

n2inpink
how yr cheesecake yesterday nite? yummy?

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs PENG
6. 6pcs Nikonnet1
7. 6pcs kaymum
8. 8pcs mdl
9. 3pcs maruolin
10.4pcs hoho03
11. 6pcs yoan

august mum: thank you... but the brand that mummies mentioned... can't find in NTUC wor... anywhere else can find? i'm in the west, ikea alexandra...

cl, i wan the chip and dale design as well as the pooh and piglet. how do wan to consolidate this? Should we start to record down in case the orders become too messy?

pink, dun like that lei! like i neber tell you how to use those things hor?! you dun wan to go for the tupperchef demo one lei! :p

Hi Mummies,

The MINI chiffon pan is already Qty 64 till yoan.
Exceed pink limit Qty 50. No more space for me liao.

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs PENG
6. 6pcs Nikonnet1
7. 6pcs kaymum
8. 8pcs mdl
9. 3pcs maruolin
10.4pcs hoho03
11. 6pcs yoan

Hi all
Finally finish cooking the 25pcs pineapples fillings, so tired! From morning 9am, collect the pineapples, wash, shread, cook till now. All done by hand one oh, no use machine. Lucky got the maid take turn to stir the pineapples.

wah piang....
go meeting for one and a half hours, the chiffon pan list like MRT liao....

ok ok....
chrilee (christine),
put in yours, I'll call my mummy tonite, ask her to call the bakery mart to check the price and how heavy it is. will try to reserve 100 pcs.

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs PENG
6. 6pcs Nikonnet1
7. 6pcs kaymum
8. 8pcs mdl
9. 3pcs maruolin
10.4pcs hoho03
11. 6pcs yoan
12. 8pcs Catika

CL, i "gan jiong" spider leh....
help you consolidate the list, hope din missed out anyone:

1. hwee (hwee00)
2. Shers (shers) : winne, piglet, tigger
3. n2inpink ; pooh, piglet, minni, mickey, ALL DESIGN EACH !!!
4. chrilee ALL DESIGN EACH !!!
5. Eron (eron)
6. PENG
7. gunjan
8. nikonnet1 Piglet, Pooh, Mickey and Minnie
9. Eileen Tan ALL DESIGN EACH

catika,
DURIAN..... sigh, me still no voice, hubby will not allow me to buy one..... see next week.
can, if i've fully recover, will open my house to u for "tou shi".... kekeke!

Hi Pink,

The MINI chiffon pan:

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 5pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs PENG
6. 6pcs Nikonnet1
7. 6pcs kaymum
8. 8pcs mdl
9. 3pcs maruolin
10.4pcs hoho03
11. 6pcs yoan
12. 8pcs Catika
13. 4pcs chrilee

Total Qty will be 76 now. Thanks you.
happy.gif

Shers (shers),
wah piang, still hv meh? i'm going to forsed her get one for me oso, wanna bring back to jakarta.. for my mummy.

that saturday u had the lapis and baking session? ... i didn't go... cos hear no news... dun dare to pop by... heheheheh... anyway, it was raining so heavily hor?? ... take a good rest... ur voice/throat... try to drink those medicinal hall that sells for voice... with BEES inside one... taste yummy with honey!
happy.gif

catika,
ya, me working, doc gimmi 2days mc oso no use, muz go back to work, got deadline...
better log off liao.... my deadline is 5pm....

pink pai seh.. ask u a que... those buttercream to decorate cuppies one... if leftover... can keep in fridge for how long. (I"ve kept mine all into a tupperware (not that brand lah... cheapo kind) .... in the normal section).

thanks.
happy.gif

Hi pink, can i add 1 more chiffon pan?

The MINI chiffon pan:

1. 6pcs ERON
2. 6pcs SHERS
3. 8pcs mama_mya
4. 6pcs Js'mum
5. 6pcs PENG
6. 6pcs Nikonnet1
7. 6pcs kaymum
8. 8pcs mdl
9. 3pcs maruolin
10.4pcs hoho03
11. 6pcs yoan
12. 8pcs Catika
13. 4pcs chrilee

Total Qty will be 77 now. Thanks you.

ya lor.. just now talk to jsmum.. hehehe.. she says still have.. whahaha..

Hi cl,

for the cutter, i want 1 set for all designs!!

1. hwee (hwee00)
2. Shers (shers) : ALL DESIGN EACH !!!
3. n2inpink ; ALL DESIGN EACH !!!
4. chrilee ALL DESIGN EACH !!!
5. Eron (eron)
6. PENG
7. gunjan
8. nikonnet1 Piglet, Pooh, Mickey and Minnie
9. Eileen Tan ALL DESIGN EACH !!!

Back