Cross stitch

vittion

Any place to recommend who sell pillow case or cushion cover on using cross stitch to do the design...

Area at town area, north or west side

Tks

There used to be a X-stitch shop at the shopping area @ Raffles MRT... before it was renovated and all that. Not sure if it's still there....coz that's like... years ago.

If not, you can try Far East Plaza. There is a little X-stitch shop tucked in a corner, next to a eating place. Can't remember the name of the shop. Either the 3rd or 4th floor.

Hi LV and Lorraine,

Sorry to intrude, but was wondering if we can form a cross stitch group for mummies here?

We can share information and ideas on cross stitching, and maybe charts and patterns as well.

What do you think?

hi

i also love cross stitch... but stop recently cos preggy with #2 and simply tired at the end of the day.

another thing that frustrated me is that all the cross stitch shops are closing! used to have 1 at hougang mall(siew lip) but gone, 1 at tiong bahru(DMC world) also gone! where am i to frame my completed works and buy threads!!!

i did a baby sampler for my son, but dun think will be able to do for #2 before giving birth.

if you guys forming group, can include me? PM me..

Hi LV, used to buy cross stitch stuff from AMK central near S11 and Plaza Sin Spotlight... but hvn't been buying for quite some time. Love to do cross stitch too, especially the precious moments ones but now simply no energy for them
happy.gif

Hello, I also used to do cross stitch but with 2 kids, can't seem to find time now.

Btw, those staying in the west, there's a siew lip at jurong pt.

hi anggie.. i juz framed my cross stitch at AMK central near S11 oso... my picture is considered big so they charged me $58.

Hi bel
Yes I know that shop but they do only normal frameing. I want to make "frame" my cross stitch onto the cover of those big photo album books.

there is a small shop that does cross stitch and knitting stuff at kovan heartland mall. 2nd floor i think. forgot the name of the shop though. they also does lantern making during cny.

Hi Vitton,

Just read your post. Used to ask friends where to buy cross stitch materials and was recommended to go to Spotlight. But I was told by a colleague to go to China town and find lots of stores selling cross-stitch. You'll go gaga over hundreds of designs to choose from. If got free time, take a trip to china town and I bet you wont to back without any purchase
happy.gif

Hello Adepoh, you can go to People's Park Centre, 2nd floor. Its infront of Chinatown Point. Take exit D if your coming from Chinatown MRT station. You can also go to Ang Mo Kio Central, there's a cross stitch stall in between Bee Cheng Liang at Watsons. Hope you'll find it.

Hi,

I'm a cross stitch lover but had stopped stitching for a while. I have just brought my completed pieces for framing. The shop at Raffles Place (known as Sin Yip Seng) had actually moved to a near by building.

It is now called Yi Lang Art Centre & located at 146 Market Street #01-28 Market Street Car Park (diagonally across Lau Pat Sat). Contact 6536 2118. I had a hard time searching for them. Luckily there was a sticker behind one of my framed pieces with the shop's name and i found it via the web. It can be quite inconvenient to go there.

They also have two other shops, Sin Yip Seng Art Craft & Frame @ Blk 930 Yishun Central 1 #01-117 (Tel : 6756 0236) or Sin Yip Seng Glass & Frame Merchant @ Blk 94 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh #01-14 (Tel : 62554054).

I will also be sending one of my other completed piece to put it into a photo album =)

Hope you'll find it. Happy stitching!

Hi girls,

I'm also a cross-stitch lover but stop after giving birth to my daughter in 2007. I usually got the framing done at the one in AMK Central also.

Now my cross-stitch materials are collecting dust somewhere in the house.

Loraine: I think the Far East Plaza shop is called the Knotty Shop. Very interesting designs and they have many packed designs that come with threads. Convenient and what's good is they have thir designs framed up so you know exactly what the finished pattern looks like!

Anyone knows where can get my pictures to be converted into a cross stitch pattern.
They will give you the threads and everything to follow too.
I tried before last time but couldnt find it anymore now.

u can get ur cross stitch frame at clementi.. a shop that does frame... I happen to passs by saw a aunty getting hers done

ivy lee found one shop at Bt Timah Beauty world.. The shop is selling craft items at basement $12.90 if I never forget.. only one big size though...

There's a knitting & cross stitch shop at Jurong Point, 4th floor, beside 77th Street shop. There's also a push cart selling cross stitch patterns at bugis junction

red_ridden: I know what you are talking about. I nearly wanted to convert some pictures into cross stitch but have to pay for the converting program - a bit ma fan.

You might want to try PM Stitch Creator 3.0 program - Just google it.

no problem. U ask the ppl at the knitting side as to where it is..

Btw haven go out yet. so haven tt. Paiseh. me sick already

Hello everyone.. I googled cross stitch framing in Singapore and arrived at this forum! I'm very fond of cross stitch but unlike maybe all of you I'm only 18 this yr haha definitely not a mom, I just graduated from rgs this yr and will be going to rijc next year. I wanna make friends with all of you and share cross stitch experiences!
happy.gif

I am now in china I just bought and almost finished a cross stitch piece about 35x40cm big and plan to get it framed when I fly back to sg. Anyone know how long it usually takes to frame a cross stitch this size and the price of it? If you have shops with good quality frames can also recommend to me.. Siew lip from jp or amk central? Hmmm if you have anything you want like threads or water soluble cross stitch markers or something you wanna get you can email me at [email protected] maybe I can help you bring I personally find good cross stitches in sg very expensive and the designs and small designs hard to find. But i'm flying back in 5days time.. So maybe can't help much haha but hope to make friends !
happy.gif

Hi, we are selling Cross Stitch Pattern originating from Korea. Do feel free to add us at facebook "Dee Dee Cross Stitch" or "Ld Cross Stitch" Enjoy your shopping with us, Sister ^.^

Back