Crabtree and Evelyn Factory Outlet!! 50%-75% off -Dawnb

Ready stocks inclusive of shipping:

Hand therapy Box set (la source, rosewater and citron) 50g x 3tubes total : $40.40 Hand therapy Box set (gardeners) 25g x 3tubes total : $22.75
Summer Hill set (Bath and shower gel, body lotion) 200ml x 2 bottles total : $52.5
*Holiday collection*
- Smokey Amber hand lotion 275g: $25.6
- Golden Petals silkening body nectar: $22.82
Rose essence cleansing milk 150ml: $19.95
Rose essence Bi-phasic cleanser & eye makeup remover 150ml: $19.95
Winter Garden Fragranced Candle in glass tumbler burn time 65hrs: $41.30

Ready stocks inclusive of shipping:

Hand therapy Box set (gardeners, rosewater and citron) 50g x 3tubes total : $40.40
Hand therapy Box set (gardeners) 25g x 3tubes total : $22.75
Summer Hill set (Bath and shower gel, body lotion) 200ml x 2 bottles total : $52.5
*Holiday collection*
- Smokey Amber hand lotion 275g: $25.6
- Golden Petals silkening body nectar: $22.82
Rose essence cleansing milk 150ml: $19.95
Rose essence Bi-phasic cleanser & eye makeup remover 150ml: $19.95
Winter Garden Fragranced Candle in glass tumbler burn time 65hrs: $41.30

Last edited:
Screenshot 2013-10-26 at 21.29.39.png

Hand therapy Box set (rosewater, gardeners and citron) 50g x 3tubes total : $40.40 (incl shipping)
hand therapy box set citron rosewater.jpg

Last edited:
hi, for the hand therapy 50g x3, it seems to be gardeners and not la source, from what I see in ur picture.

can u confirm? tks

Hi can i have the following:
Hand therapy Box set (la source, rosewater and citron) 50g x 3tubes total : $40.4

can i have two sets? is it self collection?is it sing dollars

Xuanxi: The hand therapy box set with la source - it is now gardeners. La source was the old one, forgot to update.
Yes i have two in stock now, u can self collect at bedok reservoir road, blk 619, mon-wed 7-9pm. The items are with me in the UK now, till i ship them to SG. :)

Xuanxi: Sorry the courier does not do self collection on weekends. Payment is to POSB sav 071384012.

Hi can est. wats d shipping cost for 3 bottles of tis Rosewater Bath Gel 500ml £20.00? Currently is it 3 bottles for price of 2? Tx

tmy: I cant seem to find a 500ml rosewater bath gel. Are u referring to this one? :
http://www.crabtree-evelyn.co.uk/ba...ower-gel/rosewater-shower-gel-50ml-79527.html
If so, the shipping is around $10.50 for 3 x 50g bath gel.

Xuanxi: I live in England, and i send the items to SG (courier's place) after shipping is paid. He will then courier to you, or you self collect from him on mon-wed, 7-9pm. If u are on holiday to england, can self collect from me on weekends :)

Oh thank you. So my order already include shipping fees and I just need to pay $80.80 and u will send the items to my house?

tmy: Wow that one is v heavy, the estimate is something like 1kg per bottle, so $35 in shipping per bottle. Obviously i dont have the item with me so its just an estimate. :)

xuanxi: $80.80 include shipping, without courier. That is because most pple buy crabtree together with my H&M or M&S spree, so everything together pay once courier only. Courier is flat $5 per parcel to one address. :)

Name: Xuan Xi 1022
Email: (pm me) - will pm you
Address: (pm me) - will pm you
Contact number: (pm me) - will pm you

Article Number : 72-5092
Size: 8-9y (pink)
Item name: - Patterned dress £5.99
Qty: 1
If OOS: may i know what is this?

Article Number : 75-4792
Size: 5 to 8 Y (green)
Item name: Checked shirt £7.99
Qty: 1
If OOS: (default is drop. No last minute OOS requests will be entertained if left blank.)

2 sets of Hand therapy Box set (la source, rosewater and citron) 50g x 3tubes total : S$40.4 x 2

Please let me know how much to pay, thanks.

Xuanxi: 'If OOS' means "If item is Out Of Stock". Its where u put yr backup item order if your 1st choice item is Out Of Stock, or to 'drop' item order if OOS.

Pls note that the box set combination of hand cream is Gardeners, rosewater and citron. Dont have la source hor, that one is old set ive updated and mentioned it before.. :)

Total to transfer is $30.76+$80.8=$111.56 to POSB sav 071384012. :)

yuzzish: Yes, but pls note that biscuits are light, but their volumetric weight for shipping is alot (vol weight= [LxBxH]/5000). Others like jam, is mostly charge by actual weight on scales. :)

piglet: Estimate around $51.6 - $57.6. Self collect when items are in SG is FOC, courier is flat $5. :)

Hi! Thanks for replying. May I know what's the exchange rate now? Just to confirm, the quoted shipping fee is for all 3 links and inclusive of courier fee?

jinnous: ex rate is 2.2. The quoted is only for shipping+handling for the 3 items. Courier add $5 (or self collect for free at bedok reservoir road, mon-wed 7-9pm). Also add 30cents for envelope :)

Pls note that the quote is only a ESTIMATE, as i do not physically have the items with me to know the weight.

Back