Confinement Lady Rate 2019

dalkidalki

Hi 2019 mummies,

Has any of you engaged CL for this year already? Could you please share what is the market rate?

Thanks!

It's around $3,600 through an agency, $3,000 if you get a direct referral from a friend :)
I got mine from JustUs childcare!

I used PEM confinement agency, and they charged me below 3k for 28 days. I recommend PEM as their nannies are all trained formally, work with Hock Hua to gain Chinese herbs knowledge and application uses, and there’s a 2 free replacement clause during the 28 days if client is not satisfied with nanny.

I used PEM confinement agency, and they charged me below 3k for 28 days. I recommend PEM as their nannies are all trained formally, work with Hock Hua to gain Chinese herbs knowledge and application uses, and there’s a 2 free replacement clause during the 28 days if client is not satisfied with nanny.
I checked with PEM but the charge me 3k plus to 4k

Met PEM Confinement Nanny consultant that day, had been adviced below 3k... they have so many good reviews online, already book my nanny :p:p:p

Back