Confinement Center

Hi Elbeelsc,

I'm curious about this too. Does anyone have any experience staying in Confinement Center in Singapore?
Was contemplating whether should go JB but it will be very troublesome and I got no family there too.

Read the AsiaOne, it mentioned Kai Suits in Newton. But i cant find any more information about that.

Hi Elbeelsc,

I'm curious about this too. Does anyone have any experience staying in Confinement Center in Singapore?
Was contemplating whether should go JB but it will be very troublesome and I got no family there too.

If you're going to JB, think you will need to do quarantine there (don't think Malaysia allow foreigner in yet) & for other work permit in Singapore, it may take quite sometime to be able to back to Singapore (unless you're Singaporean/PR). No one know when we able to travel freely like before.

Need to think also, the situation changed very fast. If you can go to Malaysia & suddenly cases increase and they in lockdown again, you will be trap there. And when you back to Singapore, you may need to do quarantine with your baby. Many things to consider.

I'm thinking to use confinement nanny instead because the only confinement center that I read which have been posted by Jolin_l don't think its open yet & price must be expensive (can see from the pics, lol).

If money not an issue with you, you can ask & consider to stay at Kai Suits (provided they really will open soon).

Last edited:

Back