(Comparison) Ameda Vs Medela

Brand new TOMMEE TIPPEE electric pump selling @ S$139.

1)1 x 150ml feeding bottle with slow flow teat

2)1 x Milk storage lid

3)2 x breast milk storage pots

4)6 x breast pads

5)1 x sterilizer box

Interested..kindly email me [email protected]

Hi all mummies,

I have bought a set of Tommee Tippee Electric Breast Pump @ $159.(comes with insulated twin bottle carrier worth $70).

Throwing in 3 boxes of breast pads of the same brand (total 108 pads) worth $21.80

Willing to let go at 10% off.

Coz I've received a gift set of the same pump from my colleagues.

If interested, please email me at [email protected]

Hi Mummies,

Am considering getting a Medela PIS or FS dual breast pump even though I have the Swing. But my budget's around $280 and hopefully still covered under warranty until Sept 2011 in case of functional problems.

Any mummies with either model keen to sell please PM me @[email protected].

I am looking for a preloved and lightly used freestyle with budget around $250 as I already have a PiSA now and need one that is more portable for work. Full set preferred. PM me if u are keen at selling. Pls give details on length of use, wty if any, conditions and parts tt u are selling. Thanks!

Hello, I am selling my medela dual mini-electric breast pump which I bought last week and only used once. I already have an Avent single breast pump and was expressing very little so I bought the Medela dual pump to see if my volume will increase. Tried once and same result as Avent, so I am keeping my Avent since I am more used to it and selling the Medela which I have only used once and in pristine mint condition. Selling for $250/- (Retailing for $306) Interested, please ring me at 98504753.

Thanks all! Clarinda

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/5595996.jpg]

Hi mummies!

I have a BRAND NEW Ameda Dual Electric breast pump for sale which my friend bought on my behalf from USA. Pls PM me if interested! Thanks!

I am looking for a medela freestyle pump with budget around $250 as I need one that is more portable for work. Full set preferred. email me [email protected] if u are keen at selling. Pls give details on length of use, wty if any, conditions and parts tt u are selling. Thanks!

Hi Mummies

I have a mendela Freestyle to sell. comes with the Bag and assessories, bgt it at the TAka Baby fair at arnd 800+. Price is neg Its only gently used cos I have twins and stopped BF after 2mths. Cant cope..

ANyone interested pls SMS me at 98562619 or whatsapp me.

Also I have extra mendela bottles and extra adaptors too.

Just name me your price cos I dont use it and its white elephnant very wasted thanks!

Hi mummies,

I have a brandnew Philips Avent twin electric breast pump still in box unopened, willing to let go at $600(original price 700++), inclding

Bottle stand/funnel cover: 2 pcs

Breast milk container (125 ml/ 4 oz): 2 pcs

Electronic Breast Pump: 1

Extra soft, Newborn Flow Nipple: 2 pcs

Microfiber travel bag: 1 pcs

Spare parts: 3 pcs

Newborn nipple travel pack: 2 pcs

Disposable breast pad: 2 pcs

anyone interested pls sms me @ 96305761.

Thanks

Hello all mummies, I have a preloved set of Ameda Dual Pump & Avent Single Electric to let go. The Ameda dual pump comes with a complete brand new set of accessories, so only the motor is not new. PM me or call me at 85226692 if interested.

Hi Hi

I am letting go my full set Medela Freestyle pump @ $350, as I had given up BFg. Its an imported set(US), used only once. Newly opened, comes with box packing.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Hi Mummies,

I have a Medela Mini Plus for sale. Bought it in July 2011 at Isetan for $305 and used for less than a month. Rarely used as I've given up breastfeeding. Comes in very good condition and with box. Selling for only $220. Pls PM me or sms me at 92288020.

Hi,

I have a Medela Mini Electric plus (Dual Pumps) consists of:

- 2 set of tubing (1 set prelove. 1 set brand new - not used)

- 2 set of size M shield with connector (Brand new)

- 2 vavles and 2 membrances (brand new)

- 2 medela bottles with cap and 1 teat (brand new)

- 1 pump motor (used less than 10 times)

- instructions manual

All the above cost me SGD309. (Can show the receipt if required)

- 1 brand new Citystyle Bag not opened that worth SGD80 retail price that consists of

a) 1 removable cooler bag

b) 1 specially formed cooling element

c) 4 breastmilk bottles (150ml each)

As for my pump, most of the parts are new. Only one tubing and the motor were used. Still have 8mths warranty.

Will throw in Pigeon Breast Pads (2 boxes - subject to availability)

All willing to let go at SGD200.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I have a Medela Mini Electric Plus Breastpump for sale at S$150. Letting it go as I've upgraded to Pump in Style due to increase in pumping.

This breastpump is a fully automatic breastpump for short term separation of mother and baby.

It allows for:

1.Battery single or double pumping

2.Electric single or double pumping

It is portable, autocycling, and provides adjustable vacuum control. About 35 suck-release cycles per minute.

Items are always sterilised after each use. Bought in March 2011 from Mothercare. Comes with bag, bottles and chiller, full set.

Message me at [email protected] if interested [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

I tried both the Medela Mini and Ameda. Medela is too noisy and wakes up my entire family when I express my milk in the middle of the night. As my supply was low, my family was even more irritated as they cannot understand why I still want to continue (expressing with the noise pollution). I also had painful, blocked ducts in the end as Medela was unable to help me empty my breasts effectively.

Decided to try Ameda after seeing its reviews. Not only the noise level so much lower, suction not as painful and after a few times of expressing my milk, no more blocked milk ducts (after weeks of painful expressing with Medela)! Soon after I switch to Ameda, my supply increased steadily and still breastfeeding my boy at 6mths now [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif] Definitely prefer Ameda!

Perhaps, it has something to do with the customfit flanges I attached to Ameda too as I can see the supply really increased by more than 2 times.

Interested mummies can consider below, am letting go a BN set @$100.

Collection: Tanjong Pagar MRT, Marine Parade or Bedok Central.

1. BN FlexiShield Areola Stimulator (1 pair)

This comfortable, silicone insert fits the Ameda standard sized breast flange

* Soft, comfortable, 100% medical grade, sterilizable silicone

* Reduces standard flange shield size from 25.0 mm to 21.0 mm for maximum effectiveness with smaller breasts

* Mimics the feel of a baby's mouth

* Helps stimulate the let-down reflex

2. BN Reducing Insert

This reducing insert fits the standard sized flanges in all Ameda HygieniKit Milk Collection Systems and is designed to help maximize pumping when standard sized flanges are too large.

3. BN CustomFit Flanges (M/L)

Research has shown one-third or more new mothers pump more comfortably and effectively with a larger flange! This product provides mothers with a larger flange and special reducing inserts to create an “in-between” size…larger than our standard HygieniKit Flange, but smaller than the Custom Flange alone.

4. BN BPA-Free Milk Storage Bottles 4 oz. with locking caps (2pcs)

These universal thread bottles are ideal for the collection and storage of breast milk. Also fit most standard-sized feeding nipples.

PM me if keen.

Hi all, 

I have the following to let go. 

1) Philips Avent Single Electric Breast Pump lightly used for less than a month. Very Good Condition, considered brand new.  

**Comes with 2 years local warranty from Philips effective from 30th October 2010.

Includes: 

1x breast pump motor 

1x accessories set (diaphragm, valve, funnel connector, let down cushion)

1x additional set of BNIB diaphragm, valves, 2 sealing disc

1x BN teat travel pack (size 1 teat)

1x rechargeable battery unit  

1x conversion parts for operating pump manually

Original price: S$299 

Asking price: S$180

2) Avent 125ml bottles x 5

- lightly used for less than a mth

- BPA free (milky, not honey colored)

- Comes with anti-colic ring, collar, teats (size 1), sealing disc and bottle cap

Original price: S$50

Asking price: S$30

If getting both pump and milk bottles, asking price is $200. Price negotiable for serious buyers.

Any enquiries can PM me or SMS me at 85226692.

Self-collect at Jurong West St 65 or Boon Lay MRT station.

I've been using the Medela mini electric (single) for about a month. It is noisy, but you can dampen the noise by holding on to the motor portion.

The advantage of the mini electric is that there're only three parts to it -- the motor, the valve, and the bottle. It's really easy to fix up and wash!

Suction wise, I thought it was alright. When I first started pumping, it was about 50ml per session, which I was told is normal for moms who are primarily latching on. After I started supplementing, I could pump about 3-5ozs per session. Anyway it's probably different for everyone!

Btw I'm letting go of my pump since I'm supplementing with formula. There's still 5 months left on the warranty, and I bought it together with a cooler bag set as well. If you're interested PM me.

Hi mummies or mum to be..

Frankly, medela Pump in style is great to induce milk production. If find that too ex, can buy Philips Avent manual pump which is good but manual.

I am selling Medela PIS and Philip Avent ISIS (not that i sell then i indicate it as good, but i saw TMC using PIS which was the reason why i bought it in the first place, the nurses told me that it is good as it mimick baby way of sucking the milk)

Medela pump in style advanced , going for $250,comes with the following:

1. 1x Dual Pump Motor

2. 2x tubing

3. 2x breastshields set (come with connector, valves and valves membrane)

4. 1x Mains adapter

5. 1x Battery Pak (For travel use when there are no power point available)

6. 1x Lactina Piston (a simple manual pump that comes with the PIS)

7. 4x Medela bottles (150ml)

8. 1x cooling element

9. 2x bottle stands

10. 1x black back pack

FREEBIES:

1. 3 new valves membrane

2. 2 new valves

3. 4x Medela bottles (Used)

4. 3x Pigeon compactible bottles

5. 1x Lucky Baby food processor set

Philips Avent ISIS with VIA manual pump, going for $50, if buy together with Medela PIS, will go for $20 - Express and store in one easy step! Can feed baby right away with the VIA adaptor instead of transfering to milk bottle.

Gently stimulates fast milk flow with patented let-down massage cushion, clinically proven as effective as hospital electric pumps, contains stackable cups with leak proof lids and ideal for storage in fridge/freezer.

Although it is more than 2 years old, it is in very good condition as i only used it for 2 months as i already have a electric pump.

It comes with the following:

1. 1x funnel cover

2. 1x let down massage cushion

3. 1x pump cover

4. 1x silicon diaphragm and stem (+1 NEW)

5. 1x handle

6. 1x Pump body

7. 1x white valve (+2 NEW)

8. 2x VIA adaptor

9. 5x VIA cup (180ml) with lids

10. 2x Dome cap

11. 2x Avent extra soft teat for newborn (NEW)

12. 2x Screw ring for teat

13. 2x sealing base

Hi,

Selling my Ameda Lactaline Dual Breast Pump.

I have only used the pump.

All the accessories (2x funnel, 4x valves, 2x tubings, 2x bottles, 2x bottle caps) are brand new, unused and sealed in original packaging.

Comes with box, manual and original power adaptor. In good working condition.

Selling at $200.

Please SMS me at 90453665 if interested.

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/6438493.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/6438494.jpg]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/6438495.jpg]

Definitely PIS as I also heard comments from my friends that Freestyle is not as strong and you will need double the time taken to fully empty the breast. By the way, I have one to let go at $400 still under warranty (21/2mths left) if you are keen. It is really good and its the 2nd set that I brought since the arrival of my 2nd child.

Hi,wendeline. Is yr pump still available? Please contact me at 97472522.

Any mummies selling yr medela freestyle please contact me as well. Thank u.

Hi,

I have 2 Medela PISA.

One of them is used, condition is 9/10, US set, no warranty, selling at $300.

The other is UNUSED, NEW, SINGAPORE set with warranty till 02NOV12, selling at $599.

If u r interested, can sms me at 96533225 [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Medela Swing (used) on sale!

Bought in September 2011 in Singapore, used until December 2011 and still in perfect condition.

Selling with

-Valid Warranty

-Free Medela Citystyle Breast Pump Bag (The bag has been used, Medela Cooler Kit/4 BPA Free Storage Bottles/Cooling Element are brand new)

Offer price: S$270 (Retail Price:Medela Swing Breast Pump S$336.20, Medela Citystyle Breast Pump Bag S$128.90. Total value S$465.10!)

I love this breast pump very much and it is very efficient without causing pain due to the massage function. The reason I am selling it away is my work schedule has become more and more demanding so that no choice I have to save time further by using double pump.

I can hand it over to a buyer at city area. If you a interested, please contact me via email [email protected]

[IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/6698288.jpg][IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/3877999/6698289.jpg]

I have very good condition (9.5/10) ameda dual breastpump (used < 5 times) in box with manual. No warranty. Comes along with Pumpin pal Hands-free breast pumping strap (very useful, as hands free). Total price $160. Collection sengkang.

I have a brand new Medela Swing single electric breastpump in original packaging/unopen for sale.

I am selling the following in bundle at only S$300:

1. Medela Swing single electric pump

2. Brand new 100% cotton Breastfeeding blanket (Brown color)

Will throw in a box of new/unopen Playtex standard Pre-Sterilized Disposable Liners 8oz/236ml (125pcs) for fast deal. (Worth $24.90)

It is very good for storage of breastmilk and is easy to use.

Total original price up to S$412.00

Self-collect at Tiong Bahru/Tanjong Pagar mrt station.

Interested parties, pls send me an email at [email protected]

Picture is available too. Thanks

I have a full set AVENT Single Electronic Breast Pump BPA free in original packaging for sale. Bought in March - April 2011. (Can also be used as a manual breast pump)

Used only for less than two months , Offer price: S$100

Interested , pls send me an email at [email protected]

Back