Clarity

My situation is totally opposite of yours. Am going thru divorce as I could not accept a man that only loves me and my child verbally.

I believe he has someone else. If not, wun be unhappy in marriage.
His reason for unhappiness is that I focus too much on the child and not him, he feels I don't trust him (even though he has lied many times and says he will continuing lying), he doesn't feel appreciated and there's no engagement. Don't know whether he is cheating on me and I sure as hell don't want to spend money getting a PI even though I have the cash. There are husbands who treat their wives very nice and sweet but have women outside so I rather just decide to leave based on how he treats me and how I feel about it.

My situation is totally opposite of yours. Am going thru divorce as I could not accept a man that only loves me and my child verbally.
I am happy that he likes our baby boy but I will not force him to stay with someone he is miserable with.

But I can identify with you. If I were to introduce someone new into my life, he has to love my son too. That's very important.

Did you just give birth? Men take about few years to be able to identify with the child. They don't really know what to do with a new born baby. Is the situation very bad and he doesn't help out?

I dun think men is that superficial... as in you stay in shape, make sure you looks a million bucks everyday, they will always love you...

At the end of the day, everyone wants someone they can relate to, someone they can connect to.

Anyway u say he will always lie, how the hell you can trust him? He just slapping his own face.

I am happy that he likes our baby boy but I will not force him to stay with someone he is miserable with.

But I can identify with you. If I were to introduce someone new into my life, he has to love my son too. That's very important.

Did you just give birth? Men take about few years to be able to identify with the child. They don't really know what to do with a new born baby. Is the situation very bad and he doesn't help out?

Yes, I just gave birth in May. He doesn't help out or even sacrifice his sleep for the baby. He always says he is busy or too tired after shift work. FYI, we don't stay together. And both our parents also quarreled because of my child. So now, we completely have no contact since the start of Aug. I could even feel that my best friends love my child more than his father.

I dun think men is that superficial... as in you stay in shape, make sure you looks a million bucks everyday, they will always love you...

At the end of the day, everyone wants someone they can relate to, someone they can connect to.

Anyway u say he will always lie, how the hell you can trust him? He just slapping his own face.
Yes that's the joke of the century to be honest. Until today I don't understand how to accomplish that feat? He lies and I have caught him and he gets really angry and say that I have no trust for him. No trust that I have to find out and investigate. I told him if I look

He has openly told me that he will continue lying over certain matters as that's the only way he can shut me up yet keep saying I don't trust him at the same time.

I can't figure out how to trust someone who lies.

Yes, I just gave birth in May. He doesn't help out or even sacrifice his sleep for the baby. He always says he is busy or too tired after shift work. FYI, we don't stay together. And both our parents also quarreled because of my child. So now, we completely have no contact since the start of Aug. I could even feel that my best friends love my child more than his father.
I don't see how that's love for you too? But I can understand how you feel. Baby is two people responsibility to look after and when only one bears the taking care, it's really tiring.

It's better to find someone who is responsible and will play their part or be alone.

Yes that's the joke of the century to be honest. Until today I don't understand how to accomplish that feat? He lies and I have caught him and he gets really angry and say that I have no trust for him. No trust that I have to find out and investigate. I told him if I look

He has openly told me that he will continue lying over certain matters as that's the only way he can shut me up yet keep saying I don't trust him at the same time.

I can't figure out how to trust someone who lies.
there is no way.. if someone is honest and trust-able, he/she will allows his/her spouse free access to anything. for my partner & i, we are completely open book to each other. that's why we able to trust each other. if one of us wants to hide something, or deny access to anything e.g hp, i dun think we are able to build trust at all

Back