Choa chu kang mummy club

Sorry, I should put it as new in CCK club and not SMH thread. I am staying in CCK nth6 Yew Mei Green, hope to know more mummies in CCK.

wow serene you very good leh, everything hubby buys.

welcome cutiezayn
happy.gif

yes hwee, i just highlighted the same issue to my boss. (sitting behind me, heeee)

MUMMIES!!! I Lost my Phone....please start to PM me your contact numbers can?? Argh....i drop it on the bus while carrying darryl and dragging sheryl off the bus. After replying a text sms put in my pocket and think it slip off and alight the bus. The lady sitting beside me can even dun bother to call out to me....so inconsiderate. Heng its a cheapo phone that cost less than $100 with no camera function also use it for less than a year liao

Meow
aiyo, lost handphone very trauma lor. sigh! gotta start to get all the contact numbers all over again......

Gemini
how? any good news? hee.....

hi mommies, my son arrived last month.
happy.gif
need recommendations on some pediatricians around Yew Tee area (Choa Chu Kang)please. TIA

thanks cutiezayn and meow! my gynae also recommended kidzlink. is the PD name Dr Winston Tan? I intend to bring my boy there for his 2nd hep B jab. Any idea how much does it cost? Some of my friends asked us to go polyclinic coz its free..is it true?

meow, thanks for the link, will apply soon! *happy*

Dear all mum,

Any of the kids have enrol to Wharton Junior @ CCK swimming complex or Sunny Grove at Lim Bang childcare. Is thses 2 childcare centre good or not.

Last Fri I went to Wharton Junior & it a very long wait list. So I would like to get some advice from all the mummies.

Hope you all could advice me.

Thanks

missysz,
Is it Winston Ng rather than Tan? My kids occasionally will go there to see doc lor when sick. As for their jabs, i go polyclinic. Its not free lah....got package one. I took the 6 in 1 package think cost $310 or something like that. My gal might be going to Kidslink tomorrow if her fever still persist. Wan make sure if she has sore throat or not cos when ask her where pain she will say throat

oh, my bad. :p
is the 6 in 1 jab include hep b second dosage? i am so confused. tht seems to be so many vacinnations to take.

oily,
i also like Helena...she's finally back today after leave. Last thursday wanna see her for my lymph node but she on leave...then tomolo if go see her then i lugi leh. cos afternoon already on MA will have to wait till next wed...so long like that
sad.gif

missysz,
If i didnt remember wrongly. The second dose could be free wor. Cos when we went for the second dose will have to decide if we wanna take the package they offer already which i did lah.

meow, my son's first hep b jab was done in thomson medical one day after birth...then for the first gynae chckup, we brought him to dr png ek at spore baby and child clinic recommended by my gynae. now i tot more convenient to bring him for his 2nd hep b to a nearby PD or polyclinic. i will call to chevk tmr. thanks babe
happy.gif

missysz,
confirm first HepB is given once after their birth at hospital one. Yeah try to go for somewhere nearer to you else travelling here and there isn't a good way either. I jus came back from polyclinic, going back there to collect results again later

hwee

no news yet la, heee, your hubby so good, go shopping with you after work
happy.gif

is the 24 hr clinic good? My gynae is sharing the same clinic and that's one of my co's designated doctor. My hubby went once, he says the doctor (think guy) no good one.

Meow

Can still apply for the card for my gal (9 months now)?

Gemini,
i think cannot leh, by right is before 3mths wor. You may wanna try to call and ask? I dun like the guy also, Helena is good. Nice lady and very good. But she's only there in the morning from 7am till 12noon only

Gemini
You try. Tell them you din know about it. The last time for Aden I got it when he was 1 year old. I thot this system was abolished so I tried again when I saw it at the cc.

the guy dr is Dr Eng?
actually my hb don't like the drs @ cck 24hr clinic coz he find both of them (dr helena and mr eng) very nagging.. :p
i like dr helena coz she's caring and patient.
sometime she's there on sat morning also.

Hi Mikiko,

I am new to this Thread....I just started my gal (22 mths) at Agape Student Care Centre (Blk 632A) this month. So far so good, she stops crying in the 2nd week of school and now enjoy going to school.

Emileen, why yr gal go to their student care center at Blk 632A instead of the childcare at Blk 789 or 798 (not sure of the blk. Intend to put my boy there but environment not very good at the childcare side.

Hi CutieZayn,

The Agape Student Care Ctr also runs PG classes. The classes are from 9-11am or 9 - 12nn. The principal at Agape Student Care Ctr is very friendly and is a very nice lady.

I also heard from other parents in the PG class that the principal at the Agape Child Care opposite gives people a cold feeling and also quite "stuck-up". Probably its because their CC is running at full/over capacity liao.

I was waiting for my gal to end her class one morning and decided to pop over to the CC to take a look. 1 class was running and I heard the teacher screaming/ shouting at some students (think they are in the K1 or K2 group) which I find not right also.

Any mummies here with kids 18 months to 3 years old.

Me and hwee thinking of sending our sons for Gym class at Edufarm Sat 10 - 10.45 at Blk 549.Need 7 to start a class. So looking for another 5 kids , anyone keen ?

$145 for 12 lesson , ha ha quite cheap hor

Hi cutie
Hmm I think hwee got church that is why we choose Sat and sunday is left for my family outing ha ha

www.edufarm.com.sg

I made a mistake my fren's gal with creative land not agape. She likes the teachers especially principal Grace who she says is devoted to her work, love the children

Chicken little,

In that case can the time be earlier on Sat.

Hv cansider Creativeland also, will dop by to see them next week. Thank u.

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Glad to find a thread on CCK mummies. I am staying at CCK with 2 kids.

I am looking for phonics lessons for my girls around Yew Tee. Any comments / reviews abt Edufarm's phonics lesson.

Does anyone knows if Yew Tee CC has any phonics lesson available?

Back