Choa chu kang mummy club

Gemini,
think those baby show can forget it lah. My friend tried once then regretted already. More or less like check up to see their growth. My friend even hear the nurse saying...How many more to go? Huh so many ah...so they can any how grade one lor, so dun bother bah..but Serene's case diff lah, dunno why both her kids can always take champion one Heehee

thanks CL and meow.

this mummy abit lazy one, see got time first or not.

yo, me stress up again. maid fell sick again. so annoyed yesterday when she got a flu and did not let me know. And i let her handle the baby the whole day yesterday, as i've to bring my mum for her checkup.

also dun know why she keeps falling sick. I let her have at least 8 hours of sleep everyday already. how else to keep her heathly huh?

Gemini
For kids we give vitamin lor. For the maid, i feel she must make sure she drinks lots of water oso dun any how eat lah.

I see my current helper drink a lot of water and she will tell tale me too if my gal did not drink a lot

CL,

bad bad, think my gal caught the germs from my maid. She got a cough now... still deciding whether to bring her to see a PD or chinese sinseh.

I remember someone recommend a chinese sinseh at bt batok before. Can I have the contact again?

CL,

Can PM me the contact for your maid's agent?

My maid drinks lots of water daily and eating, think ok la as she eats what we eat. But doctor did say she got sensitive nose (she got morning sinus) and thus lower immunity system. haiz, make me very stress up again...

on course for 3 days, also cannot take leave to take care of my gal
sad.gif

It has been 3 mths i never been to this thread...busy busy....Discovered that i am pregnant, too shock to react....then got real sick after my end Mar China trip. Miss the Quintet gathering too, so how come no photos to share?

Germini19,

you can try ginger water for the maid, get rid of wind and make them strong. just boil some young ginger in water and add a bit of rock sugar, drik while warm....it's good for anyone in fact.

Yin
Congrats!!!! So when's your edd?

Gemini
your helper doesn't look that fragile to me. maybe its a matter of getting used to the weather and food here. make sure she dun take cold drinks.

hwee, thanks...but i am not prepared so quite upset initially. Now i am ok liao, edd is mid nov. Still don't dare to think what to do after deliver. I have no help from parents or in law. Don't wish to have maid, cannot afford to quit...ha ha...guess now is either nanny or infantcare.

Meow: me gg to malacca loh
Go there PR hahahaha

CL, wow u still remember ah
Yah rslier 1st runner up

Meow: hahaha my kid y always got ah???
I also dunno leh. They can response to wat they ask them to do & maybe they do extra bah

This YT jul bb contest, rslier & raye is gg

Serene
ha ha I go support you. Me sponsor them photogenic prize and will be setting up my booth. Ha ha anyone going for the contest just swing by and chit chat with me hor

serene
wish that rslier wins this time also.
happy.gif

my mil will bring the bb for the contest. pity that wf and i not around to join the fun.
sad.gif

Sunny
Then i will look out for your son to see him for the first time. YX going too ? If yes then I can look out for her to know which is your son

Serene , Irene, Sunny
All the best

Meow
Ya lor. business not easy so must work hard. So I set up a store lor. You come and chit chat lah. Long time bo see liao

hi.. i am new in this thread.. mother of 2 staying at CCK loop. would like to know more mummies in cck here too! any mummies' kids are in appletree at block 343?

CL
oh, didn't c her?
don't know if anyone won. my mil said the doc is more on testing the bb's reaction instead of focusing on bb's health when doing the assessment. haha...

Hi,

I bring my son to Kidzlink at Lot one there. Its quite expensive but the doctor is very patient with the baby and explain everything clearly.

Hi mama G n Jacelyn
thanks for the info..
I give it a try..need to make appointment or just walk in will do? or do you have the contact no?

finally back. so tired & sleepy.............
nxt wkend anyone interested to join me to bring my kids to the open playground at science centre??

hello hello,

ya, so quiet these days. After 2 weeks off work, this week abit busy at work.

Serene, your kids are 1.5 years apart? is it difficult to handle?

Gemini
dun think just do it if you are ready. For me I could not convince my hb earlier so that is why mine is 3 years old.

Any age gap is manageable just how you work out your schedule. Plus your helper is with you for a while so can help out more

Gemini
Go ahead! dun worry too much about the age gap. If i had a choice, i would love to have them 2 yrs or less apart. anyway, good luck to you!!!!

gemini, yes ard 17 mths apart
at 1st i worri also.
but not that bad loh
just to share the 2nd one will pick up faster as they follow wat the older one do

Gemini19, how old is your #1?
you'll be coping well when time come!
happy.gif

i also tot of trying for #2 after my #1 turn 2 yrs old coz i scare i can't handle esp i have no maid nor parents in law to help.
when finally i got pregnant as i planned.. i had a miscarriage.
so i told myself, don't plan is better..

Oh got interesting topic then can continue ah...ok...formulae milk prices going to increase again....abbott increasing next month...keke

Hwee/serene,
Actually abbott prices jus went up on March when they first introduce Gain IQ kid...wonder if its for Zoe's kid so they started this new stage FM. Then now they going up again saying that due to global issues and all milk brands prices also went up.

oily

my gal is coming 9 months. ya, i agree with the mummies, letting nature takes its course already. Just see gynae on saturday and he gave me the clearance
happy.gif

yes, I'm using nan ha and prices went up from $31 plus to $36 plus... everything went up except pay hor, heee

When will our pay go up??? Even if it goes up, it won't be enuf to cover all the price increase too. sigh!

Serene
Coming up is National Day followed by Mid-Autumn Festial.
happy.gif

Back