Chinese Tutor for K2

my_prince

Hi,
I am looking for a chinese tutor for my son who is going to primary 1 next year. I am looking for someone who can guide him as we do not speak chinese. If you know of anyone, please PM me.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, have u find any tutor? Myself is a Full time Chinese subject Tutor with more than 4 years experience.
I am teaching 1-1 and small group of 3 pupils (same level).
I have 3 pre-school and 5 primary schools students at the moment.

Taught students with special needs and learning difficulties before.
My wish is to help the children gain more interest in Chinese. Happy to help you improve your Chinese, and looking foward to know you!

Hello!

Do you still have availability to teach a K2 boy starting jan 2020?

Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below:

Want your child to master Chinese?
FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE

Guru is Online provides online Chinese classes with experienced mainland Chinese teachers. We have 8 years of experience in teaching online, using unique methods to deliver quality education from the comfort of the student's home.

We do frequent check-ins with the parents (every 10 hours) to track the child's progress and customise the classes to suit the needs of the child. Our students have all excelled in their exams.
We welcome all ages and all mandarin levels!
To sign up for a free trial, visit guruisonline.com for more information.

Attachments

• Primary_blue.png
    Primary_blue.png
    213.6 KB · Views: 154
Good , patient, experienced Chinese teacher to recommend. She teaches N2 to P4 Chinese. Fun and engaging lessons to form strong language fundamentals. She has good resources and will customise her learning based on the needs of her students. Those interested may contact 81248434

In my attempts to nurture job skills, Im looking into many opportunities. Recently, I have volunteered as an English tutor for non-native speakers. Im mostly grading homework, but also I am making practice tests up for problem areas. I have already noticed certain difficulties my students have--punctuation, capitalization, when to use the word "a", and gerunds. I also notice there are certain letters they have difficulty in pronouncing.

I would appreciate any advice from people who have learned to speak English as a second language, or anyone who has taught them. Im open to advice from other people too if there is something useful you think you can tell me. I am interested in what was particularly difficult in learning English as far as grammar rules of the language, and what letters were hard to pronounce for you. What was helpful in learning English? Also, if you can think of any common idioms in the language that perplexed you, that could be useful. Was there anything that made you feel that your teachers didnt understand that made it difficult for you to learn? for instance, our facial muscles may not be able to pronounce words a certain way...for instance, I cant trill Spanish double rs...so I have to resort pronouncing the words with an "rdr"...which isnt perfect but makes me understood. Any cultural problems youve encountered is worth mentioning as well.

I will be tutoring students from all over the world, but for the moment the majority of them seem to be from India. If there are any particulars about this country you think will help me, Id appreciate it.

Mainly, I welcome all advice that will help me do my job. If I do it well, not only will I help other people, but the company will start paying me...and at the risk of sounding like a capitalist American , Id like that.

Back