Chinese Tutor for K2

my_prince

Hi,
I am looking for a chinese tutor for my son who is going to primary 1 next year. I am looking for someone who can guide him as we do not speak chinese. If you know of anyone, please PM me.
Thanks in advance.

dbjt24

Hi, have u find any tutor? Myself is a Full time Chinese subject Tutor with more than 4 years experience.
I am teaching 1-1 and small group of 3 pupils (same level).
I have 3 pre-school and 5 primary schools students at the moment.

Taught students with special needs and learning difficulties before.
My wish is to help the children gain more interest in Chinese. Happy to help you improve your Chinese, and looking foward to know you!
Hello!

Do you still have availability to teach a K2 boy starting jan 2020?

Vanessa D

Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below:

guruisonline

Want your child to master Chinese?
FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE

Guru is Online provides online Chinese classes with experienced mainland Chinese teachers. We have 8 years of experience in teaching online, using unique methods to deliver quality education from the comfort of the student's home.

We do frequent check-ins with the parents (every 10 hours) to track the child's progress and customise the classes to suit the needs of the child. Our students have all excelled in their exams.
We welcome all ages and all mandarin levels!
To sign up for a free trial, visit guruisonline.com for more information.

Attachments