Children with Epilepsy Support Group

Hi.
Has anyone of you brought your child with epilepsy to go overseas before?

Hi Jetta,

Yes. Ours was diagnosed with benign rolandic epilepsy. No medication till this year. He enjoys travelling. We just bring along the diazepam while travelling but haven´t needed to use it (thank God).

Hope that helps,
Ruth

Hi mummies,

Thank you for contributing to this thread. I wanted to ask if anybody had any idea what we could possibly do to reduce seizures, like a food supplement, or certain foods to avoid or take, essential oils, etc?

Thank you so much for your help,
Ruth

hello!

I'm a mother of 3 lovely kids... recently my eldest, 6yo, has been dignoised with absence siezure. she just started the Epilim medication recently.. I started being a SAHM this year. am sad that my girl has this dignosis. trying to find out if there are any other parents here with kids of this type of issue? i read that there is a siezure care support group in singapore. anyone joined?

TIA.

Hi there, not sure if you are still on this forum? Unfortunately, i think my kid has absence seizure as well. It's been on going for the past 3 weeks. He is 3.5 years old. Has scheduled an appointment with a neurologist in 3 weeks time.

How is your daughter doing now? I see that you posted this 7 years ago..

Back