Can't post pic, keep getting error msg that file too big...pls help!

cacabi

tried posting pictures buttery getting error message about file too big.
Took pic using iPad and also Samsung note, same problem.
Has this problem since forever, am able to just post words onto the WTS forum.
Pls help, thanks!

Hi, I am unable to attach PDF file to my thread since last night. Like others above, I keep getting an error message that the file is too large.
I was able to attach files of larger sizes before. The option to attach link to upload media also does not work for me.
Please advise as I need to post a long table (& the "manual way" is too tedious). Thanks.

Hi, I am unable to attach PDF file to my thread since last night. Like others above, I keep getting an error message that the file is too large.
I was able to attach files of larger sizes before. The option to attach link to upload media also does not work for me.
Please advise as I need to post a long table (& the "manual way" is too tedious). Thanks.
Please email the file to [email protected] and let us know the location of the thread. We'll see if we can attach the file. Thanks.

hi

hv this problem today, pls help
I also encountered the same error message saying file size to big though mine is only a few KB. Thanks.
Hi all,

Please try again. The problem should be fixed now. Thanks for alerting us. :)

Back