Can i give mango banana puree to my baby?

Mango and banana are loaded with Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Potassium, Iron, and lots of fiber. Banana, as well as mango both, are important for the proper functioning of your body. Mango and banana puree is considered as an immune booster. For the first 6 months, babies should be given only mother’s milk, after 6 months along with mother’s milk you can give mango and banana puree to your baby.

Let’s see some benefits of giving mangoes and banana to your baby​

• High fiber content
  • Ease indigestion
  • Powerhouse of nutrients
  • High source of potassium
  • Reduces the risk of diseases
  • Contains many vitamins
  • Improves health

You can prepare mango and banana puree at home but that can cause inconvenience and can be time-consuming. Baby food containing salt, sugar, flavors, additives, preservatives, colors may harm the health of your baby and cause many diseases in the future. So it’s better to avoid such kind of baby food.

Mango and banana puree is a great combination of puree to give to your babies. In fact Happa's mango and banana puree is my sons favourite. It healthy and has loads of vitamins. Also both these fruits are fibrous which will help the babies growth and will improve the health and immunity of your child.

mango and banana are one of the best food to give baby as they are sweet and have a lot of nutrition ,Its very important that babies get all the essential nutrition which they need at early stage like the vitamins and minerals. Which they can get from fruits or vegetables like apples, mangoes, bananas, pears, sweet potato , spinach. ragi can also be given as that can provide for iron and protein which baby needs, protein help in muscle growth . ragi also keeps the baby full for a longer time.

Back