Can anyone share their experiences in KKH?

sermeiren86

Hi! My gyane is Prof John Tee in KKH. So I have to give birth in KKH.

But they don't have 2 bedded wards and they have this rooming in policy with baby. I heard that they only have either single ward or 4 bedded wards.

Can someone share their experience giving birth at KKH and the type of ward you stayed in?

I heard that it was crazy especially if all 4 babies were crying along with their mothers in the 4 bedded ward!

I gave birth twice in KKH, stayed in 4 bedded ward. Not all mummies want their babies with them aft delivery. So nope, i havent experience the nightmare of 4 babies crying in the same ward. In fact, the nurses are really helpful in taking care of the babies needs while you rest :)

I gave birth in KKH for my #1 and would be again for #2. I stayed in the single ward because I expected quite alot of visitors so I didn't want to disturb others. I only stayed for a night so the cost wasn't that bad and my husband slept over too. Because we were both so tired, I requested to leave the baby in the nursery overnight under the care of the nurses. The nurses are very friendly and helpful.

I just gave birth my daughter last end of the month in KKH. I stayed in 4 bedded ward. And also didn experience any nightmare with the babies crying. If feel tiring, may get the nurse to bring to nursery room. And the nurses also very helpful and pleasant.

I also just gave birth at KKH in C ward, 6 bedder, nurses r friendly and helpful. Even though some medical officers r not good at draw blood, poke me 3 times can't find the veins. Besides that, everything was fine.
Cheap and good.

Prof John tee is a very skilled gynae. He was my gynae for my #1 & #2. i stayed at the b1 ward.
But i have bad experience with the nurse at the delivery suite.

Hi, I have yet to see my gynae yet but it's written on my appointment card that my next appointment will be at The Private Suite. Can any mummies share the cost of the bill for giving birth in KKH (single bedded).

Many thanks!

I have got this from KKH on their estimated costs

Attachments

• 1434815735239.jpg
    1434815735239.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 983
Hi, I have yet to see my gynae yet but it's written on my appointment card that my next appointment will be at The Private Suite. Can any mummies share the cost of the bill for giving birth in KKH (single bedded).

Many thanks!
Hi happy star! See the picture I post

I also just gave birth at KKH in C ward, 6 bedder, nurses r friendly and helpful. Even though some medical officers r not good at draw blood, poke me 3 times can't find the veins. Besides that, everything was fine.
Cheap and good.

Could you share with me your bill incurred? Thanx

It's usually not the babies that crying that disturbs yr rest...it's the visitors making lots of noise, talking loudly etc etc...

Back