C Sect Procedure

Coly2323

Hello!! I am a new mum to be and am actually very anxious when it comes to hospital settings and needle works. Just wondering if I were to go with C sect, will my husband be able to follow me through the iv insertion and epidural procedure before I am being pushed to the operating theatre or he is actually not allowed to enter until i am all prep up inside the operating theatre? Usually which hospital is more lenient when it comes to such request? Mount e novena or thomson medical? Thanks in adv!

Hello!! I am a new mum to be and am actually very anxious when it comes to hospital settings and needle works. Just wondering if I were to go with C sect, will my husband be able to follow me through the iv insertion and epidural procedure before I am being pushed to the operating theatre or he is actually not allowed to enter until i am all prep up inside the operating theatre? Usually which hospital is more lenient when it comes to such request? Mount e novena or thomson medical? Thanks in adv!

Hi, congrats on your pregnancy!

Your husband will not be able to be inside during epidural. They will only call him once you're ready for the operation.

Back