Blood HcG tests!

Ellxuan

Good morning,

Has anyone taken blood hcg tests in recent months? The posts in this forum that I dug up are a few years old and I'm afraid they aren't accurate anymore. The few clinics I called up today all mentioned a 3-4 days waiting period before I get the results.

Please throw your recommended clinics to me, together with prices. Thanks!

I did mine at Dayspring (tampines century square). Abt 2 or 3 days will know results and the good thing is they can email you the results so u dont have to go down personally to review if u not free. I did 3 times with them and usually in the morning, so the results were out within 2 days.

Ah. So you mean there's a 2-3 days waiting period after heading to the clinic on 3 consecutive days?

I've done HCG tests but it's typically only done when they suspect something is wrong with the pregnancy. Or if you have history of high-risk pregnancy or losses. I have had mine done either during an appointment at KKH clinic, or at the KKH 24 hour emergency room. I usually have to wait around for 1.5-2 hours for the results to come out, then I will see the doctor. I pay $44 for the blood test (before subsidy, and excluding consultation fees).

Hee~ I am working in a clinic so I get my Dr to sign for me instead :) Gotten my result in less than 3 hour coz the lab was just above my clinic.

I am at Cycle day35 today, tested Home preg kits 3 times in the week, all BFN. My menses have always been regular, I cant jus leave this lying and went to shenton medical grp at my office downstairs to test. they told me 2-3 days also. ie I test today, get results tml. or next working day after weekend.
I remembered I get back my blood test result in the same for my first child. no idea why it takes longer now too. Price is $34.50 excl gst. and consultation.

Weird, I went to my GP at Lifeline, BP on Friday and it only cost me $25nett for blood test, got the results on Saturday but maybe the clinic rushed it for me because Sunday was a PH. My doctor took a photo of the results and sent it to me via whatsapp.

Back