Bleeding at Week 14

Alena80

Got abit worried last night when i bled red blood (not too much to fill a pad but enought to give me a scare).

Prior to this, i had abit of tummy ache/cramp which i thought was roung ligament pain (which my doc ruled out becoz its too early).

Anyway, went for scan in the morning, and the baby looked fine. Some blood still seen at the placenta lining. Doc put me back on progesterone inserts 3 times a day.

Maybe i bled because i over exerted myself, going on a long stroll the day before.

What do you guys think? Anyone experienced this before?

Don’t worry is common for every pregnancy. U just need to rest well and don’t walk too much in during this trimester.
Listen to Gynae advise and see her once u don’t feel right.
Follow your first instinct

Don’t worry is common for every pregnancy. U just need to rest well and don’t walk too much in during this trimester.
Listen to Gynae advise and see her once u don’t feel right.
Follow your first instinct

Thanks for ur reassurance Alim123.

Hopefully its nothing. Hope no more bleeding and the clots will clear up.

The progesterone is making my nausea feeling worser.

I still have dark brown or dark red spotting that looked like lining discharge on and off. However, I have checked with my gynae who said that it’s fine as long as it’s not in fresh red blood and not a lot. I’m now into my 15 weeks this week and baby is healthy and actively kicking inside me when I did the scan and cvs test 2 weeks ago! Last scan did was last sat and baby was active too!

Thanks for ur reassurance Alim123.

Hopefully its nothing. Hope no more bleeding and the clots will clear up.

The progesterone is making my nausea feeling worser.

I still have nausea as well now :((

Hopefully it will subside soon.

Hi Alena80 & ttcing...

Hope both of you are doing great right now :) Take care and rest well for your baby! Rembr don’t drink cold drinks during pregnancy as it really affect baby when they are out. Believe me is being tested... :)

Hi Alena80 & ttcing...

Hope both of you are doing great right now :) Take care and rest well for your baby! Rembr don’t drink cold drinks during pregnancy as it really affect baby when they are out. Believe me is being tested... :)

I am at 17 weeks now. But recently with cramps and feeling that my menses is coming (wierd feeling).

Doc told me to go in for scan tmr

I am at 17 weeks now. But recently with cramps and feeling that my menses is coming (wierd feeling).

Doc told me to go in for scan tmr

Alena80,

Don’t worry. U will be alright. Placenta could be lying on your bladder or something else that make u feel that.
Anyway Let doc check u thoroughly tmr. Take care ya

Hope everything is fine. I had a major bleed in week 6/7 and continued light bleeding and spotting for a month until it slowly cleared up....

Back