Blacklisted confinement nanny

Gi Gi

Hi all ! To create awareness for those mums-to-be , I like to share this info with you!
Pls avoid hiring this confinement nanny by the name Miki Lee Chai Guat, nationality (Malaysian, Taiping) , (year1962)
She boasted that she has more than 10 years of experiences in this field but the way she handled thing doesn’t seems like it.
I trusted her and placed deposit the next day after we had spoken. She even promised that she won’t run away since I already have her particulars. However, 2 months after our last conversation, I contacted her again. She then told me that she can only help me with 2 weeks of confinement as she has booked for her holiday! She added on by saying that nowadays many will shorten the confinement period. But the issue here is, how could she change her plan after all details were confirmed & after deposit was made?!
Due to this mistrust issue & insecurity, we suggested her to refund our deposit. But she can claim that she had lost her atm card and it took her a week to refund us the sum.
All I could say, this can be consider a blessing in disguise too that I didn’t hire her as after this incident,referring to 2014 & 2015 Singapore motherhood forum pg 7, we were surprised to come across negative comments on this same nanny too!
To the readers out here, pls do help to spread this awareness around! :cool:

Back