Blacklist confinement lady

Wenzi21

Will like to share my bad experience with a nanny C*a* M*i F*ong from agency Confinement angel

1. wasteful:
-cook a big pot of soup and dishes when only one person is eating, leftover she threw away the next day
- cooked too much red dates drink and told mummy it can be consume the next working day. Isn’t mummy should consume fresh ?
- washing of vegetables and meat for almost 1 hour, on the tap water like free. I can even hear the water running when I am in the room.
- be prepare your kitchen will be messy and dirty

2. Stay in kitchen for a very time close to two hours just to prepare a soup and one stir fried noodles.
Doesn’t want to mop the floor after heavy cooking and except to use the Magic clean to mop only.
- does not prepare breakfast for mummy. Except to warm one chicken essence and ask mummy to make her own cereal
- daily only cook lunch and dinner. Did not bother to ask mummy what she like and what she don’t like.

3. Lazy
- do not take care of the baby well at night. Can’t cope with baby , when mummy is helping during the midnight to make baby sleep. She went back to her own room to sleep. No initiative
- blaming the baby is very fussy and she can’t sleep well
4. very pushy for her own styles
- said agency ask them not to appply body lotion for the infant. They do not apply oil for infant also
- insist us to buy this and that for her own convince use. Claim tat is agency recommended
- when we refuse to buy some of the stuffs , she is unhappy and commented is your baby.
- ownself take stuffs from the kitchen for her own use without asking
- when mummy is trying to latch the baby, she said is not time yet. End up she will need to stay up and feed baby at a later time. As she can’t rest early

5. Greedy
- Expect hsuband to dabao food for her when the confinement food she cooked and she don’t eat
- when she came to the house , she asked mummy to read the rules from the agency,
- they are entitled of two hours of nap daily without disturb! She commented she will nap from 2.30-4.30pm and 5pm she will prepare dinner till 7pm.
( isn’t she supposed to follow the baby timing ? When baby nap she try to catch some
7pm- 9pm:washing milk bottles / shower

hired this confirnment lady at your own risk. But still some mummy can take it and give her good review.

thanks for sharing your experience. May I know if you have also given feedback to the agency and how they have handled it?

I need to know the follow up too. Since I have booked them for Nov. Can you provide more info on what did Confinement Angels replied? And assuming you have 2 chances to change the CL without any valid reasons..

thanks for sharing your experience. May I know if you have also given feedback to the agency and how they have handled it?
Hi the agency actually get me a replacement within 2 days. The replacement nanny is much more better than the previous nanny

I need to know the follow up too. Since I have booked them for Nov. Can you provide more info on what did Confinement Angels replied? And assuming you have 2 chances to change the CL without any valid reasons..
Hi. They did a quick reply to me and helping me to arrange for a new nanny to be send over to me. The replacement nanny they assign to me is really much better than the first nanny. My thou is if you really don’t like the way the nanny does. Request for changes immediately don’t drag

Back