~ Birkenstock (Footshopping) ~ Mickey

<font size="+1">Betterworld,</font>

Do you mean "Regular" width? Cos you indicate Normal.

<font size="+1">Stephie1735 ,</font>

Ok..please advise the transaction number after transfer. Inter bank transfer takes 3 days to complete. Your order will be in next batch (23.

<font size="+1">Another $100 to go for Batch 22 ..</font>

Hi Mickey,

Yes, I mean "Regular" width. Thanks.
happy.gif

<font size="+1">Jane27,</font>

Order noted and received your payment. Thanks!

<font size="+1">Stephie1735 ,</font>

Transfer is under "Regina" right? Just want to confirm. Thanks! Have to place your order in the next batch cos can't squeeze in unless you don't mind to split so I'll order whichever I can include in Batch 22.

<font size="+1"> Payment Received:</font>

* I-BANK jane27- S$66.98
* I-BANK Regina Yeo (Stephie1735)- S$184.63

Hi Mickey,
Did you receive my payment already?
Amount: S$150.31 to you.
Reference: 3231076083
Created: Singapore 27 Oct 2010 01:12 hrs

Hi Mickey,

I would like to order (Batch 22)

Nick/ Name: EL_Chan
Email: [email protected]
Collection: Tg Pagar @ 5:45pm

Style: Orlando Snake Brown
Size:35, Regular
Item No: Art.Nr:286501
Colour: Orlando Snake Brown
Price:S$90.54
Alt if OOS: NIL

When are you placing orders for Batch 22? I will like to try out my size at the Singapore store to ensure I got the right size first then confirm tomorrow evening is it ok?

Thanks!

<font size="+1">Betterworld,

Apologies.. Missed out your payment details will update later when I'm home. </font>

<font size="+1">EL Chan,

Ill place order once reached min. $325 for free shipping. You can go and try first, once confirmed yours can join a later batch. </font>

I just checked my IB transaction. I didn't see your transaction. I'll check again later at noon just in case they are doing maintenance. meanwhile can you double check the account number you transferred to. Thanks!

Betterworld,

I just checked my IB records again, there is no transaction from you. Can you check if you've transfer to the correct number.

SuiSui,

Okie..

vivaciousfly,

Its best to try out at the boutique. Quite difficult to gauge the size.If bought the wrong size will be a waste. There is a online size chart based on the length if you want take a look.

http://www.footshopping.com/size-chart/mid_37269.html

Hi Mickey,
Amount transferred.
To Account POSB Savings
037-69595-5 mickey
Amount S$50.70
Transaction Reference 3237594358

Thank you.

Mickey, when you said "Batch 21 shipped", do you mean that the batch is on its way to Singapore? Thanks.

Hi Mickey,

I would like to confirm my order (Batch 22)
still can?

Nick/ Name: EL_Chan

Style: Orlando Snake Brown
Size:35, narrow
Item No: Art.Nr:271071
Colour: Florida July white
Price:S$90.54
Alt if OOS: NIL

Thanks!

Hi Mickey,

This DBS gave me a shock. They said the transfer wasn't complete as they were doing some maintenance after midnight! Got such thing??

Anyway, I have just transferred to you. Please check. Thanks.
happy.gif

Transaction Reference 3238380140

Transaction Reference 3238380140

<font size="+1">Order Placed for Batch 22:</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>FS #4-- Batch 22</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Design/ Size</TD><TD>Article No:</TD><TD>In EURO</TD><TD>Paid (S$)</TD><TD>Collection </TD></TR><TR><TD>smileybb/yong </TD><TD>ramses/ 43 Regular</TD><TD>44791</TD><TD>44.95 €</TD><TD>$81.48</TD><TD>Reg Mail </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Stephie1735</TD><TD>Madrid Leopard Classic Brown/ 36 Narrow</TD><TD>133473</TD><TD>34.95 €</TD><TD>$63.35</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Madrid Coral(Birkenstock)/ 39 Regular </TD><TD>440811</TD><TD>34.95 €</TD><TD>$63.35</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gizeh Chateau Black / 39 Regular </TD><TD>264471</TD><TD>31.96 €</TD><TD>$57.93</TD><TD>Reg Mail </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane27</TD><TD>Ibizia White (Birkenstock)/ 36 Regular</TD><TD>41731</TD><TD></TD><TD>$66.98</TD><TD>Reg Mail </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>EURO 183.76</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Received your payment..
happy.gif
. Usually DBS IB will be under maintenance at about 12 midnight. Maybe you happen to transfer at that time.

Can I confirm that these are your order?

<table border=1><tr><td>Betterworld</TD><TD>Gizeh Shrub Roses Brown (Papillo)/ 37 Regular</TD><TD>264241 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Arizona Leather (Birkenstock)/ 40 Regular</TD><TD>52531</td></tr></table>

<font size="+1">Avel,</font>

Yes...it'll be here soon.

<font size="+1">EL Chan,</font>

Batch 22 is closed. Currently, I still have about $130 to go for Batch 23. Can you post the link cos I can't find. Their search engine is not so good, sometimes can't find.

<font size="+1">Suisui,</font>

Payment received!

<font size="+1">kaapstad,</font>

Noted your order but have to place yours in the next batch cos I can only take in one more pair which is not more than $60 for Batch 23.

<font size="+1">Betterworld,

Item #1: Gizeh Shrub Roses Brown(Papillio)/ 37 Regular left one in stock only. As I receive Suisui payment first,
She'll take that pair. You want choose another design?</font>

<font size="+1">Suisui,

Do you want to indicate an alternative? As we wait for orders to fill in, items may go OOS. </font>

Hi Mickey,

In that case, I am changing my order and also adding one. The Arizona order remains.

Style: Arizona Leather (Birkenstock)
Size: 40
Item No. Art.Nr.:52531
Color: Brown
cutting: Regular
http://www.footshopping.com/birkenstock-slip-on-arizona-arizona-leather/wgID_195.html?MI=31 (Fourth from top)
Price: SGD 99.61

Style: Madrid Happiness Cream (Papillo)
Size: 36
Item No. Art.Nr.: 241203
cutting: Narrow
http://www.footshopping.com/bargain-buy/mid_36704.html (1st from top)
Price: SGD 31.43

Style Gizeh Flowers Black (Papillo)
Size: 37
Item No. Art.Nr.: 264721
cutting: Regular
http://www.footshopping.com/papillio-thongs-gizeh/wgID_910.html?MI=31 (1st from top)
Price: SGD 86.24

I have just transferred S$66.97 to you. Think you can go ahead with ordering for the outstanding batch now. Transaction Reference: 3249568512

Thank you.

Changes noted. Hope can close this batch soon. Currently still need one pair to close.

The pair you want is already OOS. Please indiacte if you want to change to other design. Can take in another $60. Please reply soon.

<font size="+1">Apple3108,</font>

Your sandal has arrived! Your PM is not activated. Please PM me for collection.

<font face="kristen itc"> Hi Mickey, apologies for the delay. I've remitted the shortfall to you, pls check.

To Account POSB Savings
037-69595-5 Mickey-Footshopping
Amount S$2.23
Transaction Reference 3250988540
</font>

Hi Mickey,

just saw your message. will look for an alternative.

Any mummies has any comments for Florida? Is it comfortable? I wear regular size 37 for Gizeh, would it be the same for Florida?

Mickey, usually how much do we have to top up for shipping?

Estimate for Top-up is about $2-$5.

Do let me know asap so can proceed to place order soon. Thanks!

Hi Mickey,

Can't decide yet. Still browsing, also want to try out Florida in the store too. Please proceed if there's another mummy who is ordering and I can join the next batch. If I can't find what I want, I'll get the refund from you. Thanks.

<font size="+1">~~ Batch 22 Shipped ~~</font>

Ok.

<font size="+1">Another $60 to go for Batch 23...</font>

Hi Mickey,

Nick/ Name: bellebelle_1
Collection: TBA

Style: Madrid Black Patent(Madrid)
Size: 37 Narrow
Item No: Art.Nr.:40303
Colour: black
Price: 53.81 SGD
Alt if OOS: drop

Payment done

Ref. 3255295541

Thanks
Belle

Thanks

Hi Mickey,

Sorry I haven't transfer the funds yet, something wrong with my token! I'm ok to join Batch #23... Below is my order plus alternative in case OOS.

Nick/ Name: kaapstad
Email: yvonne.lau#millwardbrown.com

First Choice:
Style: Florida Stitch Blue
Size: 38, narrow
Item No: Art.Nr: 217183
Price: S$98.81
URL: http://www.natuerlich.de/zoom/zoom.cfm?&amp;MI=31&amp;Artikel=217183&amp;wg2=false

Alt if OOS:
Style: Florida Black Patent(Birkenstock)
Size: 38 (Narrow)
Item No: Art.Nr.: 154423
Colour: Black
Price: $72.42
URL: http://www.natuerlich.de/zoom/zoom.cfm?&amp;MI=31&amp;Artikel=154421&amp;wg2=false

Will make payment in a while and update.

Thanks,
Yvonne

Back