Beware of mumsclub!

Jiaxin141

After much recommendations by my friends and after seeing reviews on social media, I went ahead with the $49 ‘surprise’ box. (And honestly can’t tell which are the items are worth $49 since I got items that are as advertise on social media, which I assume are the basic stuff that you will get even if you did not top up for bundles) As usual the box came with a few baby items, like milk bottle, mini sample packs and supplements.

Received the box on 9th feb and started consuming the supplement provided on 10th. However 2days ago I realise one of the supplement actually expires on 13th feb, which is 4days after delivery, and I have almost finish the whole bottle. (They offered to collect and exchange, but what’s the point when there’s only 4capsule left?)

Contacted mumsclub about it but they don’t seems to be responsible and pushing blame to supplier stating that supplier are suppose to supply them with products with above 3mth shelf life and they have remove all related supplements from existing boxes. Does that means that it’s not their due diligence to have product QC before packing and sending them out? Shouldn’t they proactively contact mummies who have received the box since last week about it so that they do not consume it? No form of service recovery was given.

On top on that, I received a toy which had instructions stated clearly on the box that toy is only suitable and recommended for kids 2yo and above. (Had already gave the toy to my friend with kid of a more suitable age.) If the box is specially curated for mummies and NB, why are such toys included? Was thinking to not kick a fuss about they toy but giving supplements to mummies with short expiry is a big no-no?!

Well to be fair they did text to check on baby’s gender before sending out a box, but nothing gender related items are packed. Feels like they are just getting rid of whatever stock pile they have on hand.

Texted mumsclub and eventually they stopped replying me. Definitely not recommend this to my friends or any fellow mummies.

Back