bbnanny.sg

I have consulted before. I think the agent fee is quite expensive. Although the agent claim they already done the screening for baby sitter, but....who knows? It depends on luck also I think. Moreover, if you are not local born Singaporean, you definitely will not like those local baby sitter pattern of taking care kids.

I have consulted before. I think the agent fee is quite expensive. Although the agent claim they already done the screening for baby sitter, but....who knows? It depends on luck also I think. Moreover, if you are not local born Singaporean, you definitely will not like those local baby sitter pattern of taking care kids.
Hi Jinny, can share more on what you mean by "Moreover, if you are not local born Singaporean, you definitely will not like those local baby sitter pattern of taking care kids."

Coz I ever went to one of the local baby sitter house to visit the environment before engaging the service. I've been told that my child is only able to stay in the living room. We have to prepare baby's own mattress in order to let baby sleep in the living room. I am fine with prepare my baby's stuff for baby sitter, but I don't feel comfortable that baby sitter said baby is only allowed to stay in the living room. I think baby is human being not pets.
Another experience shared by my friend, she saw the baby sitter jut put all the soiled clothes with water and detergent in bucket. This is very dangerous! Imagine your baby is small may only crawling or walking with unstable steps, what if the baby sitter had a lapse may let baby slipped?

hi @_tanggg

My baby is currently under the care of a babysitter whom I engaged through the help of bbnanny.
I think at the end of the day it does boil down to how comfortable you and baby are with the babysitter.
The agency helps to do the screening, therefore there is a recommendation fee to pay out to the agent ($300 in my case)

I am happy with the babysitter so far, although at the initial stage there was some miscommunication / misunderstanding, but I sought the help of the agent and he played middle man and the issues were resolved.
All in all I would say the agent is responsible and I am glad the babysitter loves my kid too :>

Best of luck to you in finding a good babysitter! :)

Found my babysitter for #1 thru bb nanny. She was wonderful and loves my gal. Fast fwd 4 yrs later, she know bb sits my #2. She is like a family fren, we chat alot and she even chats well with my mom. Its a matter of the bb sitter. Not the agency.

Found my babysitter for #1 thru bb nanny. She was wonderful and loves my gal. Fast fwd 4 yrs later, she know bb sits my #2. She is like a family fren, we chat alot and she even chats well with my mom. Its a matter of the bb sitter. Not the agency.
Hi Momo Mum, does the nanny live near punggol by any chance? if so, and if possible, can share her contact?

Hi mummies! Has anyone heard of or engaged a nanny through BBNanny before? Appreciate if you can share your reviews!

This is their website: http://www.bbnanny.com.sg/

Hello, my lo is around 12 months now and I have engaged the services of bbnanny since she was 3 months old. I have got to say we are very lucky to have found her as she is like a family member to us. I told the agent my lo is really fussy and likes to be carried a lot (spoilt by mummy during ML.......), and I told him as long as its a good nanny we don't mind travelling slightly further to leave my lo with her. In the end he found someone a 10 min walk away, I daresay after leaving my lo with our babysitter she has changed to be more manageable. A word of advice would be, during the "interview", ask the babysitter to take care of your baby for awhile to see how she manages your baby. From Chinese local hearsay, some people simply have the "magic in their hands" and I feel that is important. I have also recommend 2 colleagues bbnanny and so far they are all very happy with their babysitters. Good luck in the search.

Yes, agree that referral fee of 300 is steep. And i Would caution engaging B.B. nanny as during house viewing/ interview, when asked abt nanny taking MC, she said they are allowed to take indefinite paid MCs. Nanny said this was agreed by B.B. nanny. I find this very absurd as these nannies are elderlies and they are bound to fall sick more often and I can’t be paying for them definitely. Imagine they take 2 days mc a month? Even full time employed workers have only a limited amount of paid sick leave a year!

Did not pursue further and still looking around for other options before I end my ML in 3 months time!

Nanny / Babysitter Available at Commonwealth Drive
I'm a 45 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife with 20 years experience in taking care babies from 2 moths old onwards.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
My 3 children ages are as follow, 20, 21 and 23.
Babysitting service will be at my place only .
I'm currently looking after a 16 months old boy.
(This boy will be heading to childcare this May).
Interested parents PM me, thanks
I'm located about 7mins away from Commonwealth Mrt

hi @_tanggg

My baby is currently under the care of a babysitter whom I engaged through the help of bbnanny.
I think at the end of the day it does boil down to how comfortable you and baby are with the babysitter.
The agency helps to do the screening, therefore there is a recommendation fee to pay out to the agent ($300 in my case)

I am happy with the babysitter so far, although at the initial stage there was some miscommunication / misunderstanding, but I sought the help of the agent and he played middle man and the issues were resolved.
All in all I would say the agent is responsible and I am glad the babysitter loves my kid too :>

Best of luck to you in finding a good babysitter! :)
Hi, would like to ask if your nanny whom u engaged from B.B. nanny entitled to 7 days leave ? I’m in the midst of terminating my nanny from B.B. agency (super unpleasant experience) and just looked thru the contract, there was no mention of 7 days leave, something which she said she was entitled to.

Hello, my lo is around 12 months now and I have engaged the services of bbnanny since she was 3 months old. I have got to say we are very lucky to have found her as she is like a family member to us. I told the agent my lo is really fussy and likes to be carried a lot (spoilt by mummy during ML.......), and I told him as long as its a good nanny we don't mind travelling slightly further to leave my lo with her. In the end he found someone a 10 min walk away, I daresay after leaving my lo with our babysitter she has changed to be more manageable. A word of advice would be, during the "interview", ask the babysitter to take care of your baby for awhile to see how she manages your baby. From Chinese local hearsay, some people simply have the "magic in their hands" and I feel that is important. I have also recommend 2 colleagues bbnanny and so far they are all very happy with their babysitters. Good luck in the search.
Hi, would like to ask if your nanny whom u engaged from B.B. nanny entitled to 7 days leave ? I’m in the midst of terminating my nanny from B.B. agency (super unpleasant experience) and just looked thru the contract, there was no mention of 7 days leave, something which she said she was entitled to.

Anyone engaged Nanny from B.B. nanny before can share if their nannies are entitled to 7 days leave? Am about to terminate my nanny services (super awful experience, will share soon) and we have issues with the leave. Would appreciate help

Update: on 17 aug 18 10.50pm, Received a whatsapp msg from Adrian bb nanny that I will be “sued for slander” because of this review. Fellow parents, please seriously think twice about engaging this kind of company where customers will be sued for their honest feedback on their unprofessional and poor service.

Hi all,

I’m here to share about my super unpleasant experience with B.B. nanny and hope this will help fellow mummies out there make more informed choices and not go through the stress and inconvenience I did.

We started placing our baby at nanny Irene’s place (107c Canberra st) after Adrain from B.B. nanny introduced her to me. We started smelling cigarette smell into day 2-3 and talked to her abt it (of course she denied it). The nanny’s husband is a smoker and there is a room where the door is always locked so I believe he must have been smoking in that room. The smell stopped after tt and when I smell it again 1 month later, she denied and the smell stop for a while then come back after. So apparently B.B. nanny does not do screening of nannies like they claim and the nanny is obvious dishonest and does not have the best interest of the baby.

And in the first few weeeks, she started taking many MCs. Her behavior continued and eventually I asked Adrian how many days of MCs are they allowed. Adrain then said they can take as many as they want because they can’t take care of babies when they’re sick. I had an argument with him and the nanny that this was not acceptable because they should have a cap on MCs or else it wouldn’t be fair for me to keep taking leave and also paying for service when she’s not working. Then what’s the point of hiring a nanny when I have to be absent from work so often. I reminded the nanny to not take so many MCs and took no action( she continued to take abt 1 day/month).

Then my baby had HFMD. When we discovered her ulcers, and brought her to the doctors, it was alr Day 3. Nanny Irene then said that she can’t take care of a baby with HFMD. Ok, we brought her home. At Day 5, her symptoms cleared and I brought my baby to the GP to certify that my baby was free from HFMD and fit to return to childcare. I then brought my baby to Irene nanny’s place but to my disappointment, she claimed that HFMD takes at least 10 days and refused to care for my baby and she don’t accept the doctor’s certification. She claimed that the doctor is unqualified.

We then brought this matter to Adrian from B.B. nanny and shockingly, he agreed with the nanny and again, he claim that the nanny can refuse to take care of baby as long as possible, even with doctor’s certification! This is so unfair to us! How can they simply ignore a professional doctor’s certification and make their own diagnose? And this also means, the nanny can also skip work for unlimited period of time and just use the excuse that baby still has HFMD? This is akin to scam isn’t it. I wasn’t going to let this go and told the nanny I would be docking her pay as long as she refuse to care for my baby after the date of doctor’s certification. The nanny then agreed to take care of baby.

After this incident i decided to terminate the nanny’s services because of the smoking and it seems like they’re really unreasonable people and out to scam new moms like me. I gave her 1 months notice and to my astonishment she claimed for the 7 days annual leave that she and Adrian told me the nanny was entitied to. Her period of service was only 6 months. Anybody with common sense would know that in such case, she would only be entitled to 3.5 days of leave for 6 month of service but NO, the nanny demanded for 7 days and worst still, Adrian from B.B. nanny claimed that 7 days is for her service NO MATTER HOW LONG. How ridiculous are these people. We argued and Adrian clearly seems to have no logic.

I then looked thru the contract and realized, in the contract, it was stated that the nanny is supposed to work at the agreed working hours and only entitled to have off on Public Holidays. This means , they are not entitled to any leave they they claim! At the same time, I brought the matter to MOM and they gave the assurance that in normal circumstances, the worker is only entitled to 3.5 days leave for 6 months of service. Told the nanny so and what’s in the contract (no leave) and then she settled for 3.5 days. Clearly, the nanny wanted to take the paid leave from me thinking I don’t know anything and if I were so naive, I would have sillily gave it to her!

Overall, I urge all mommies out there to seriously think twice before engaging any nanny from B B nanny as Adrian and the nanny is out to cheat new and inexperienced mom, taking as much as possible from us. How can they allow unreasonable terms like Unlimited MCs, 7 days paid leave REGARDLESS length of service and refusal to care for baby as long as they like it.

Last edited:
I was threaten by Agent Adrian as well. I engaged one of his recommendation since Jan 2021. She is a grandma of approximate 10Y old kid. She does not have a helper and is taking another 2 kids as well. All below 3 year old.
I didn't mind at 1st but this nanny started taking leaves since Feb. On other days she will want me to take my kid home much earlier than the agreed time. I had enough of it so I gave a 1 month notice in March and this nanny had the cheeks to take a total of 5 days leave in April itself!
I engaged Adrian to help and he only agreed to refund $125 for a total of 8days leave. His attitude was bad so I left a 1 star review on Google.
He texted me with the screen shot and threaten lawsuit. He also say I will not get my refund if I do not take down the review.
I just went in and checked, he managed to set up a new google profile and reset all his google review. Now there is only one rating which is a 5 star review with no comments.

Please please please do not engage this agency as he is horrible!

Back