Bad post-natal massage service from Malay lady called Katie

ilovemags

Hi all, just to share my experience so that you can avoid this. I engaged this Malay auntie called Katie for my post-natal massage. I wanted to sign up for 5 sessions but she said minimum was 7 sessions to see any slimming results. So I took up 7 sessions with her and she requested for upfront payment for all sessions, which I did.

She was nice when I had her for prenatal massage so I thought it would be ok to sign up with her. However, after we started on my post-natal massage which was supposed to take place consecutively, she started to change the timing of my sessions at very last minute. E.g. if my session was supposed to start at 2pm, she would text me at 1.30pm to say she has arrived. I was ok with this cos it was just 30mins. But the changes started to become quite ridiculous. There was once the session was at 2pm and she would text me at 12noon to ask if she could come earlier. I didn't see the message till later so I didn't reply and she texted me to say she was already on her way, without my agreement.

And things started to go haywire. After the 4th session, she texted me to say her uncle passed away and she had to go back to Malaysia to attend the funeral and she couldn't confirm when we can reschedule our sessions to. When she came back to SG a few days later, I texted and called her a few times before I could reach her. She agreed to complete my 3 sessions over weekend even though Sundays are her off-days. She made it sound like she was doing me a favour. When she came for the 5th session, she told me she was unwell and she was coughing. My baby was just slightly over one month old so I was very concerned. The next day, she texted me to say she was going to see the doctor in the afternoon so instead of 2pm which was our agreed time, she wanted to do my session at 11am. Again, she was on her way to my place BEFORE i said ok. She was sick and I was worried about my baby so I called her and told her to go back home because I didn't want her to pass virus to my baby. She got nasty and said she was already on the way and said that I could send her back if I saw her in person and still think she was too sick. I didn't want to make matters worse so I said ok. In person, she looked well enough except for a bit of coughing so I let her do the 6th session. That same evening, she texted me to say she was hospitalised for lung infection and will contact me again to finish my last session.

I thought she was seriously ill and I didn't want to risk having her at my place before she recovers. So I waited ONE MONTH before I texted her again to find out when we can finish the last session. Again, no reply at all. TWO MONTHS passed and no news from her. One fine day she texted me to ask me who I was. By then, I was already very angry with her so I didn't want to see her face and have her at my place. So I told her I still have one massage session with her and I wanted to give it to my friend who was pregnant then - it was meant as a treat to my friend. However, she said no and no transfer is allowed at all. This, despite me not chasing her to complete my sessions for 2 months! I tried to negotiate and again she refused to reply to my messages. Till today, 5 months after my last session with her, she still hasnt completed my session!

So everyone, please DO NOT going to this nasty massage auntie. Her name is Katie and her number is 90479414.

Back