Bad nausea and vomitting, considering acupuncture

Mousemouse2

Hi girls. My husband is on a business trip and i am 8 weeks pregnant. I am alone and have the worst nausea and vomitting, and i start working again next week. I dont know how to get through the day.

I have tried everything (ginger, crackers, homeopathic medicine, over the counter medicine) to no avail.

I am considering acupuncture.
Anyone have any recommendations or experience with acupuncture for nausea?

Im in the west coast area.

you can get this med call pulin from gynae.
I have this when I was having very bad MS for the first 3 months.it's helps

Hi girls. My husband is on a business trip and i am 8 weeks pregnant. I am alone and have the worst nausea and vomitting, and i start working again next week. I dont know how to get through the day.

I have tried everything (ginger, crackers, homeopathic medicine, over the counter medicine) to no avail.

I am considering acupuncture.
Anyone have any recommendations or experience with acupuncture for nausea? I
Im in the west coast area.

I went raffles hospital tmc for acupuncture for my morning sickness during 1st trimester . It does help to relieve some but not 100%

I tried acupuncture during my first tri under Thomson Chinese medical too but it didn't help much so I stopped. The sinseh herself told me that acupuncture only works for certain pple. Strangely for me, ginger made my nausea a lot worse. So I took time to figure out what diet works for me n stuck to it. What drug did u try for morning sickness? Normally the ones that gynae give is safe

Same here cannot eat due to vomitting and gastric flu plus constipation whole days just lying on bed i try to walk for excercise but makes me worst i am kinda depressed now especially my parents are in Philippines and mostly my husband work until very late .. I nobody to talk to:(

Hey everyone. I've been using essential oils for a long time now, both to intake and as a part of aromatherapy. Recently, with my diet, I faced some sickness problems, so I used lemon oil blend to help me. It is very simple - 4 drops of lemon and 15 drops of any carrier oil, I like almond. You can see the details here. http://natadviser.com/essential-oils-for-nausea-vomiting-upset-stomach/#recipe-1-nausea-remedy-blend Though, I do have a question. Do you think I could still have them as a regualr treatment right after the surgery?

Hey everyone. I've been using essential oils for a long time now, both to intake and as a part of aromatherapy. Recently, with my diet, I faced some sickness problems, so I used lemon oil blend to help me. It is very simple - 4 drops of lemon and 15 drops of any carrier oil, I like almond. You can see the details here. http://natadviser.com/essential-oils-for-nausea-vomiting-upset-stomach/#recipe-1-nausea-remedy-blend Though, I do have a question. Do you think I could still have them as a regualr treatment right after the surgery?
byou mean after your acupuncture?

Back