Babysitter network

Anyone looking for babysitter?
Short term? Long term?
Looking to babysit at my place.
Prefer malay as im malay so easier for food preparations n communication.
Im a mother with 1 baby girl age 10.5 months.
Location Yishun st 51.
Contact me(whatsapp) @ 97714874
Toddler, kindergarden, primary, secondary?
Open to all
Charges nego

Hi,
I have a nanny to introduce. My stay in nanny will be with me till this Dec 2015. She look after my kid from 3 months old till now (coming 23 months). She take very good care of my kid, responsible and always ensure my house in clean mode :)

She is malaysian chinese (she can speaks chinese and hokkien only). At her age (50+) she is very strong and learns things very fast =)

Anyone who is keen, can pm me :)

Experienced babysitter at Tanjong Pagar, The Pinnacle @ Duxton

Hi parents, I am a chinese full time babysitter with 10 years of experience, with most years looking after 2 toddlers at one time. Currently, the older one is going to childcare soon, so I will be available to take care of one more baby.

I stay at the Pinnacle@Duxton in a strict no-smoking and no-pet environment, if interested, please drop me a sms at 91592884. :)

Hi,
I have a nanny to introduce. My stay in nanny will be with me till this Dec 2015. She look after my kid from 3 months old till now (coming 23 months). She take very good care of my kid, responsible and always ensure my house in clean mode :)

She is malaysian chinese (she can speaks chinese and hokkien only). At her age (50+) she is very strong and learns things very fast =)

Hi,

I've pm u.

Thanks

Hi All,

I am currently looking for baby sitter in Yishun Ave 11 to take care of my baby boy from Feb 16 onwards. He will be 2 months old .

Day care: 7.00am - 7.00pm

I am staying at Yishun Ave 11 (Blk 428B)

Please let me know if anyone got any lobang. Appreciate your help on this. :)Can email me at [email protected] or contact at 97659271

Hi,

Hi,

hello i pm u already.

hi, I am looking for a experience nanny at lakeside area to look after my LO some where mid March or early April 2016 (bb will be about 3mth old that time), kindly let me know if have any.Thanks

Hi, helping a friend to ask... Need a nanny to look after her 8 mth old boy. Timing 7-4pm. Prefer area : sengkang or marine parade. Any recommendations ?

Hello,

I'm looking for a nanny/babysitter in the Punggol area. Would prefer if the lady could come to my place. 8am to 2pm from Mon to Fri.

Appreciate any contacts! Please text me at 93886999 and [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi I will be giving birth in Dec 2015
and looking for experienced Chinese nanny nearby Fernvale to take care my baby boy on 28/3/16 (around 4 months old by then) .
Please PM me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Hi Mummies

I stay in Sengkang and is a mum with 2 kids. , a 3 yr daughter and a 6 month old son.

I am available to help send / pick up your child from school (preferably from 3 yrs old onwards) n I provide lunch and dinner for the child.

Interested, pls contact me via watsapp or sms 97998559.

thanks!

Hi
I have an experienced singaporean chinese nanny to recommend.
She took care of my 2 young children since 3 months old. But since my younger child is turning 2, I will be sending him to Cc. So doing her a favour by helping her look for new assignments.

Language: Eng-Chi bilingual
Non-smoking environment

Hi Hi I am looking for one to start in end Jan 16 and im living in Bukit Batok. Able to give me the contact details of the nanny?Thanks !!

i am looking for a nanny/babysitter to come over to my house starting end Jan 16 (after the confinement lady leaves) to help me with taking care of my newborn (first time mum) . I lives in Bukit Batok so hoping to get a nanny who lives nearby as if we can get along well, i will continue to use the same nanny after my maternity leave ends in end Mar 16.

I'm looking for full time chinese nanny around queenstown/redhill/tiong bahru area starting from Sept 2015. My newborn will be 2 months old then. Please PM me if interested or help to recommend someone you know. Thank you.
hi,im looking a nanny nearby redhill area too in this end of Nov, r u able to found one? can recommend? i also considering the infant care too, heard my fren said that neighborhood infant care cheaper but not familiar redhil area,do u knw any?

I'll be taking care my lo myself, therefore my nanny is looking for baby sitting at Yishun Avenue 4.
She is available from August'15 and Chinese speaking nanny. My nanny has been taking care my lo for 16 months since my lo was 2 months old. So far I'm happy with her.
Please contact me if you are interested. I'll provide her contacts. Thanks in advance.

hello, can i have her contact details as i am looking for babysitter around yishun area

Hi,

Hello , i am keen can you provide me her contact? Thanks alot

Hi mummies,

I'm urgently looking a daycare nanny nearby Yishun Avenue 11 (Blk 424C) , starting mid of December 2015 with my baby 2 months old. Any recommendation?
Kindly please whatapps me 82307817.

Ms Chong

Hello, I'm looking for a nanny to take care of my 20 month old and 2 months old. Both boys. I stay at Punggol.

Please text me at 93886999

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello I'm due to give birth in Jan16 and am looking for babysitter around Jurong East Area to look after my boy in May16. Do pm/ whatsapp me at 93665064 if you have any contacts. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, am looking for a nanny for my baby. He is 3 months old now. For the right candidate, I'm willing to wait till when he is a little older.

Location: Jalan Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Alexandra/Telok blangah/Redhill/Commonwealth/Holland/Tanglin areas
Timings: Mon-Fri Full-time (exact timings negotiable). Sat half days are a bonus. :]

The most important thing to us that our nanny will form a genuine, loving relationship with our boy. We will love for our nanny to sing and play with him everyday, giving him the attention and encouragement to blossom.

Our desired nanny will speak in Mandarin or other non-English language to the baby, and English/Mandarin to us. She will also meet his basic and routine needs in changing diapers and feeding.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!
Hi r u able to find the nanny in redhill area? Can introduce? Urgently needed :(

Hi, looking for baby sitter to look after my 4mo boy from August 15. Location preferred will be Clementi/ Queenstown area. Chinese preferred. Pls pm me or msg me at 9853 1118. Thanks.
Hi r u able to find the nanny? Can introduce?urgently needed

I am looking for a chinesw nanny who stay at toa payoh area. Urgently needed in january 2016 when my boy is 6 months old.
Pm me if you have contact
Thank you

Looking for day time nanny in punggol for 4months old infant. From Mondays to Fridays 7am - 7pm.

Please PM me or contact me for more details.

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced chinese babysitter to come to my place to take care of my 6 month old son. Location is at Thomson near Amk ave 2. I am looking at 6 months to 1year plus assignment. Interested nannies or any recommended babysitter,please whatsapp or call me at 96578675. Thanks

hi, I am looking for an experienced chinese babysitter who can look after my 3mth old baby at at bukit gombak/bukit batok west ave 2 .mon to fri 7.00am -7.00pm,please whatsapp or call me at 90194561, thanks!

hi,

my mum has an experienced of 30yrs in looking after babies / toddlers, if you are interested, do PM me.
she is staying at Serangoon North.

Looking for a chinese/Malaysian nanny nearby Jurong west st 41 to look after a 5 month old baby boy only for 3 months from 22 August 2016 to 22 Nov 2016. Please pm me the location and rates. Do not mind if the nanny is looking after more than 1 child....timing will be about 9 am to 6 pm

my wife, a full time housewife, is looking for a badysitting job. As both our kids all grown up, one in secondary and in pri 4, she got lot of free time. Charges depending on timing and only wish to badysit one at the moment. Area : - Boon Lay. Interested parent can PM me.

Thanks.

Hi,

Hi, can I have more info of her? I can be contacted at 91080153 thanks

i am looking for a nanny/babysitter to come over to our house (Bukit Panjang) starting Jan 16 (after the confinement lady leaves) to help with taking care of our newborn (first time parents).
Please pm me. Thank you.

Goodday,
I am looking for a nanny located in yishun area, weekdays from Mar 2016 onwards.
My baby will be 4mo.

Appreciate any recommendations too!

Thanks

I'll be taking care my lo myself, therefore my nanny is looking for baby sitting at Yishun Avenue 4.
She is available from August'15 and Chinese speaking nanny. My nanny has been taking care my lo for 16 months since my lo was 2 months old. So far I'm happy with her.
Please contact me if you are interested. I'll provide her contacts. Thanks in advance.
Hi,
Would you be able to pm me her contact
[email protected]

Thanks!

Hi all,
i am looking for a nanny/babysitter (yishun) to help with taking care of our newborn (first time parents).
Please pm me any nanny/babysitter (chinese preferred, no pet, non smoker).
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi
I have an experienced singaporean chinese nanny to recommend.
She took care of my 2 young children since 3 months old. But since my younger child is turning 2, I will be sending him to Cc. So doing her a favour by helping her look for new assignments.

Language: Eng-Chi bilingual
Non-smoking environment

Hi Starry_polaris, is this nanny still available?

my wife, a full time housewife, is looking for a badysitting job. As both our kids all grown up, one in secondary and in pri 4, she got lot of free time. Charges depending on timing and only wish to badysit one at a time, fullday or part time. Area : - Boon Lay. Interested parent can PM me.

Thanks.

Hi,
I have a nanny to introduce. My stay in nanny will be with me till this Dec 2015 . She look after my kid from 3 months old till now (coming 23 months). She take very good care of my kid, responsible and always ensure my house in clean mode :)

Hi Joycelyn,

Is ur nanny still aval? Which location does she work? I am looking one for my daughter.

If she still aval, pls help to provide me how to contact her.

Appreciate ur help.

I m looking for nanny to look after my 3.5 month old baby girl at Yew Tee area. Interested nanny pls contact me at 96748790. Thanks

Hi,

Hi all! I'm a full time housewife (currently at the moment) looking after one child at home. Am actually offering to help anyone residing around Yishun avenue 1(new estate) to babysit or nanny their kids. I'd be more than willing to help. Kindly contact, Mrs Lou @96416366

I'm looking for baby sitter for my 1.6yrs old boy,Mon to Fri 7 day time starts Oct 2016. If any please pm me. Tq.

Back