Babysitter network

Experienced Nanny at Yishun/Khatib:

- Local Chinese Aunty
- Yishun St.61, 10mins stroll to Khatib Mrt Station (With straight buses (811,860) to MRT Station)
- Over 20 years of experience (Taken care of 7 babies)
- Squeaky clean environment
- Available immediately

For more info you can call/text to 98223158 to look for Mdm Lim

Experienced Nanny/ Baby sitter at Bukit Batok/ Bukit Gombak:

- Local Chinese Aunty, 56 years old, energetic
- Own kids all grown up and married, usually at home only with husband
- Bukit Batok St. 31, 5 mins stroll to Bukit Gombak Mrt Station
- Over 20 years of experience (Taken care of more than 10 babies, most of them in close contact with her still)
- Very good with cooking, experienced with modern baby feeding practices
- Squeaky clean environment, she is an OCD when it comes to cleanliness
- flexible with timing, 7 am to 7 pm, plus minus is fine, she can accommodate according to circumstances
- Natural love for kids, can teach English, Math and Chinese. Children flourish under her care.
- So far no kids under her charge yet, until a newborn that comes in August. Has the assistance of her husband.
- No intentions to take more than 2 babies/ children at one time. Able to give full attention.
- Please PM me if you need to contact her. :)
- Available immediately

Baby Sitter service at Punggol Area

-Malaysian PR, Chinese
-Child safety is my first priority, therefor my home is child proof
-will keep parents updated with child activities via technologies as I understands worries of a mother while at work and of course missing the little ones too.
-healthy organic home cook food for the little one (for toddlers)
-will share montessori learning skills with the little one
-particular of hygiene of the child and home environment
-discourage of using of iPad and TV time, will only screen learning programmes and not cartoon.
-I am accommodate drop off and pick up timing.

Kindly contact me at 93231810 (watsapp) for more enquiry

service is available from July 2015 onwards

[QU
Hi,
If you need night service for taking care of baby, i am there for you.
Please pm or contact me @ 9001 1484.

E="WonderNwonder, post: 7677158, member: 151813"]Hi,
If you need night service for taking care of baby, i am there for you.
Please pm or contact me @ 9001 1484.[/QUOTE]
Hi im looking for a baby sitter in the east coast from 8 to 2.30 pm. Do you think you can help?

Hi, looking for baby sitter to look after my 4mo boy from August 15. Location preferred will be Clementi/ Queenstown area. Chinese preferred. Pls pm me or msg me at 9853 1118. Thanks.

Looking for a nanny to take care of a 4 month old from Aug 2015 onwards. Weekdays from 7.30am - 7pm.

Amyone who has contacts pls PM me. Thanks!!

Regards,

Oscar

URGENT

Hi all, I'm looking for a Chinese nanny @ Yishun area to take care 3 months old baby, starting in September 2015.

Anyone has any recommendation or contact? Please call me at 9295 0365.
Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking an experienced Chinese nanny nearby Yishun Ring Road to take care my two girls (1 yr old & 4 yrs old) as soon as possible.
Please PM me at [email protected] if you have any good recommendation. Thank you.

URGENT

Hi all, I'm looking for a Chinese nanny @ Yishun area to take care 3 months old baby, starting in September 2015.

Anyone has any recommendation or contact? Please call me at 9295 0365.
Thanks.

Hi Macaron26, my previous nanny in khatib area used to take care 2 babies including my lo. She is currently taking care 16 months old baby. Would you be interested to contact her?

Experience aunty looking for baby sitting at Yew Tee

I am a chinese speaking nanny who is able to take care from new born baby to toddler. Interested pls call 84384913.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for experience chinese babysitter at Commonwealth Drive to look after my 13 months old baby girl. Please call, SMS or WhatsApp me at 8571 1422 or 8571 1369 if you are interested. Thank you.

Hi,
I'm looking for a nanny based in Serangoon/Hougang area to babysit my current 3 months old baby from next year onwards, by then my boy will be 9 months old. Looking for a experienced chinese nanny living in a smoke-free, pets-free environment. Any recommendations please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Hi,
need an afternoon chinese nanny at clementi for my 3yo son, 1230pm to 630pm, pick him from school bus, provide lunch, bath, nap, light snack and dinner.
Do drop me an email [email protected] or sms 81212668 if you r interested.
thanks.

anyone know of this babysitter who lives at semb drive? Her name is Alice.. im not sure how reliable is she.. need some comment if anyone did come across knowing her...

Btw i'm a new mtb.. just wondering that are the stuff i need a good look out for when hiring a babysitter?
Like how do we know we can trust her with our baby... any kind of documentation needed from the babysitter or sign some kind of agreement?
Sorry if i post all this question at the wrong thread...

Hi
I have an experienced singaporean chinese nanny to recommend.
She took care of my 2 young children since 3 months old. But since my younger child is turning 2, I will be sending him to Cc. So doing her a favour by helping her look for new assignments.

Language: Eng-Chi bilingual
Non-smoking environment

Hi Starry,
I'm keen on your post. Is the nanny still available? Any number for me to contact her? Thanks

Experienced Nanny/ Baby sitter at Bukit Batok/ Bukit Gombak:

- Local Chinese Aunty, 56 years old, energetic
- Own kids all grown up and married, usually at home only with husband
- Bukit Batok St. 31, 5 mins stroll to Bukit Gombak Mrt Station
- Over 20 years of experience (Taken care of more than 10 babies, most of them in close contact with her still)
- Very good with cooking, experienced with modern baby feeding practices
- Squeaky clean environment, she is an OCD when it comes to cleanliness
- flexible with timing, 7 am to 7 pm, plus minus is fine, she can accommodate according to circumstances
- Natural love for kids, can teach English, Math and Chinese. Children flourish under her care.
- So far no kids under her charge yet, until a newborn that comes in August. Has the assistance of her husband.
- No intentions to take more than 2 babies/ children at one time. Able to give full attention.
- Please PM me if you need to contact her. :)
- Available immediately

Hi gwenngan,
I'm staying at bukit Batok st 31 as well and my EDD is on November .im looking for babysitter from December onward and prefer a babysitter that have an experience to babysit one month old baby. Will be glad if the baby sitter able to commit on full time weekday. Will be sending the baby to nanny house on Monday morning and fetching baby back on Friday evening. Is there any number we can reach the nanny?

I'll be taking care my lo myself, therefore my nanny is looking for baby sitting at Yishun Avenue 4.
She is available from August'15 and Chinese speaking nanny. My nanny has been taking care my lo for 16 months since my lo was 2 months old. So far I'm happy with her.
Please contact me if you are interested. I'll provide her contacts. Thanks in advance.

Baby Sitter Wanted for 1 Night 10th July 2015

Venue: Holland Ave (Nearest MRT - Buona Vista / Commonwealth)
Time: 7PM to probably 11PM when 2 sons are asleep (4 yrs and 9 mths)
Other Info: Wife is at home
Need: Non smoker, done this before and ability to take care of baby. Can leave after wife has showered and settled down.

Next Step: WhatsApp/Txt to 91786055 and quote price

Hi, I'm looking for a nanny (starting December 2015) for my 3 months old baby girl. I don't speak chinese, so preferably an english speaking nanny.
Preferred location: East Coast / Tanjong Katong / Lavender / Kallang / nearby areas (can be discussed). Pls pm me if you're interested 96246427.

Looking for half day babysitter on weekdays at BOON KENG area. My son is 1 year old. Pls watsapp at 94526233

Hi Mums and Dads,
I'm an experienced Nanny staying at Senja. Do pm me if you need help or more information. Thks!

I'll be taking care my lo myself, therefore my nanny is looking for baby sitting at Yishun Avenue 4.
She is available from August'15 and Chinese speaking nanny. My nanny has been taking care my lo for 16 months since my lo was 2 months old. So far I'm happy with her.
Please contact me if you are interested. I'll provide her contacts. Thanks in advance.

Hello i am looking for an experience local chinese nanny in commonwealth near MRT. Take care of my baby from Jan 2016(3 mths old). My contact 86193833.

I'm looking for full time chinese nanny around queenstown/redhill/tiong bahru area starting from Sept 2015. My newborn will be 2 months old then. Please PM me if interested or help to recommend someone you know. Thank you.

Reactions: sdy
Hi I'm looking for nanny around taman jurong next year Jan 2016 baby will be 6month old. Please pm or whatapp me at 91703608

I'm looking for an experienced live out full time nanny around kim tian/tiong bahru area for my baby boy who is 6 months old. Preferably local Chinese, non smoking, clean environment. Looking to start from Sept 2015. Please SMS/whatsapp me 93682665 if interested or help to recommend someone you know. Thanks.

i am looking for english-speaking nanny, staying at eunos/paya kebar/east coast area.. starting jan 2016, baby will be 4 months old by then. pls whatsapp me 96246427. thanks a lot.

Experienced English Speaking Babysitter looking for job- House near Bukit Panjang Plaza

Race: Malay
Available: Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays
Language Spoken: English & Malay
Character: Cheerful, systematic & a clean-freak.

She is my friend and is not so internet savvy.
Pm me if keen.

Choa Chu Kang central nanny

Looking for Super Nanny for 2 boys (5 years & 2 years old)
engage 1hr in the evening (eg 5.45 to 6.45pm), to fetch them from childcare and walk to my mum place (5-10min), shower then and supervise them over dinner
And nanny them when they cannot attend school (eg sick, CC close)

Interested contact me at 98262354

I'm looking for weekdays/overnight nanny around sengkang/punggol/serangoon/hougang area starting from Sept 2015. My newborn will be 2 months old then. Please PM me or whatsapp at 90118178 if interested. Thanks

Im looking for a bb sitter willing to pick my 2 years old daughter from play group and a new born baby from the same school at 6.30pm/7pm, near redhill mrt. Help to bath and provide dinner to them. I will pick them up latest vy 9pm. Preferably someone from redhill.
Mon to friday only. Looking at jan 2016 onwards.
Interested watssap 90284293

Hi I'm looking for an experienced loving Chinese baby sitter who can come to my house (near Ghim Moh) to baby sit my 2 yr old, nutritious meals & do light cleaning. Mon- Fri. Please PM me if you've any to recommend.

Hi, I'm looking for Chinese nanny around yishun ave 5 or chong pang area to look after my one year old girl.

Anyone keen to help to cook dinner, take k toddler, feed the toddler, bath and a little bit of house cleaning. 4 hours a day. 6 to 10pm or 7 to 11pm. Mon to fri. Redhill area. Watssap 90284293

I am looking for a Chinese Nanny at Sembawang area with smoking and pet free environment. Please pm / whatapp me at 8699 6145 if you are available. Thanks!

Hi, I am looking for a local or Indonesian Chinese nanny around Boon Lay or Jurong West area to take care of toddler from 12 pm to 6 pm. Please pm / whatsapp 8608 3689. Thanks!

Hi I'm looking for Chinese nanny around jurong west to take care of infant (starting 3mths old) only during weekday and 10-12hrs per day (7am-7pm). Please pm or whatsapp me at 91263634. Thank you.

Hi,
I am looking for the part time baby sitter in Sembawang area.
I need some one to help me fetch the child from child care and infant care to their home.(Feed child dinner) We will fetch child from baby sitter home after work. (Maybe every day 2.5hr-3hr, Mon-Fri)
I have two kids, one is 2.5yr and another one is around 1yr.
Any one interested, please pm me. 96613401 Jinny. Thank you. ;)

Looking for experienced chinese baby sitter residing around seng Kang area. Able to come to jalan Kayu to babysit my daughter(currently 6 months old) starting November 2015. Interested party please pm/contact me at 96365333.

Back