MomBaby

Please post here :-
- Parents looking for babysitter/ nanny
- Ladies/ Aunty looking for babysitting job
- Anyone who is looking for babysitter
- Anyone who wants to recommend babysitter
- Want to discuss/read about babysitting

Experienced aunty looking for baby-sitting job at Pioneer, sms 8347 2533

Do you have baby and looking for nanny? Experienced and kind-hearted aunty available for baby-sitting job at Pioneer.

- Local Chinese aunty
- Location at Jurong West Street 81. about 15 minutes walk from Pioneer MRT
- Retired and full time available to take care of your baby
- Well experienced, take care of own children, grand-children, and other children before
- Patient, kind-hearted and gentle like your baby's own grandma
- Reliable and go extra mile. E.g: inform you and bring to clinic if your baby is suspicious to have fever
- No agent fee, please directly sms 8347 2533
- Able to take care of baby of any age

Typically you will need to bring your baby (to Pioneer) in the morning before you go to work and pick up back in the evening after your work. Typically from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, or as negotiated. You need to supply milk powder, shower/shampoo, baby clothes, etc. Cooking porridge can be negotiated. Guided price is SGD 750 per month, negotiable. Please text message to Mdm Nanny 8347 2533, and wait for the reply. Please do not call. Phone calls may not be able to pick up. Thanks.
[Posted on Dec-2014]

Hi, I am looking for an experienced babysitter to babysit 4 month old infant.
Stay at queenstown.

Pls pm me if u r available.

Reactions: sdy
I'm looking for a nanny to take care of my 5th month baby in Jan. Urgent!!!

The details as below:
5 days (6am-6pm) kiv including sat & sun
- I worked as a nurse in Ttsh 7am-4.30pm
- I wish that nanny can follow my work schedule as my work 2 day off may not fall on weekend.

Preferred location of nanny:
- Stay near me at Yishun Ave 11 Blk 429 or near MRT

Preferred language:
- English & Chinese

Additional requests:
- non smoking & clean environment
- patient with children
- caring, responsible & experience

P/S: I don't mind nanny take care of two babies at the same time (include my baby)

Kindly contact me at 92215988 for further discuss. Thank you:)

My friend is looking for daytime (5 days) babysitter at Mcnair road /boon keng / balestier road / whampoa or Lavender. Needed on January. Baby is 2 mths old now. Please pm / whatapp me at 83664863 if you are available. Thanks!

Hi. I'm looking for a nanny to take care of my baby on weekdays, during the day, or day & night, depending on the fee. Preferably around Hougang Ave 8 area, near Hougang One, Bowen Sec School or Xinmin Pri/Sec Schools. Please PM me. Fees and schedule negotiable.

For those in Hougang area but not near to the above stated area can also PM me. Only for day & night. Thank you.

Hi All, I am currently looking for baby sitter in Toa Payoh to take care of my baby girl from 15Jan 15 onwards. She will be 2 months old .

Day care: 7.00am - 7.00pm

I am staying at Kim Keat Ave (Blk 195)(Toa Payoh)

Please let me know if anyone got any lobang. Appreciate your help on this. :)Can contact at 92226504

Searching for nanny around Clementi, preferably Avenue 1.

- five weekdays 7am - 7pm
- language: Chinese or English (no dialect)
- up to two babies (including mine)
- stArt from April 2015 (4 month old baby then)

Kindly contact me at 81889186 if anyone is interested. Thank you.

Looking for nanny around June 2015 .. to look after infant 4month old . 7-7pm . Staying at upper serangoon crescent hougang parkview . Prefer muslim nanny . Pm me for more details .

Looking for Chinese bb sitter in Boon Lay / Jurong East area, to take care of my dragon gal starting from June 2015.
PM me for more details.
Thank you!

Looking for baby sitter around amk/bishan/Toa payoh to take care my 5mths old bb girl. Do pm me if u have any.

Thanks!

Looking for bbsitter @ senja road who support breastmilk till bb is 1yo… from 7am to 8pm as i need to rush to pick my #1 + buy dinner…

Alternatively, I aso looking for someone who keen to cook dinner for us or for my 3yo kid either @ my hse + help to take care my kids + or do some simple hse work from 7pm to 10pm mon to fri or i pick up from u but muz be near senja or pioneer mrt area…

Also looking for wkend part time helper to clean the hse, ironing clothes etc…

Or anyone got gd maid to recommend or xfer? She need to knw how to cook, do hse work & take care of kids…

Pm me or email to [email protected] for fast response…

Hi, am looking for a nanny for my baby. He is 3 months old now. For the right candidate, I'm willing to wait till when he is a little older.

Location: Jalan Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Alexandra/Telok blangah/Redhill/Commonwealth/Holland/Tanglin areas
Timings: Mon-Fri Full-time (exact timings negotiable). Sat half days are a bonus. :]

The most important thing to us that our nanny will form a genuine, loving relationship with our boy. We will love for our nanny to sing and play with him everyday, giving him the attention and encouragement to blossom.

Our desired nanny will speak in Mandarin or other non-English language to the baby, and English/Mandarin to us. She will also meet his basic and routine needs in changing diapers and feeding.

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hi all, I'm looking for a nanny @ Yishun area, starting in September 2015.

Anyone has any recommendation or contact? Please call me at 9295 0365.
Thanks.

Hi Mommies who are looking for nanny to take care your baby. I have a highly recommended nanny stay at Yishun near MRT. She has a lots of baby sit experience, supper hygiene, house is super clean, responsible. My baby was taken good care by her. however my daughter going to school this year so would like to help her to look for new baby to take care.

If you are interested please contact aunty directly at 98998920

Hi
I have an experienced singaporean chinese nanny to recommend.
She took care of my 2 young children since 3 months old. But since my younger child is turning 2, I will be sending him to Cc. So doing her a favour by helping her look for new assignments.

Language: Eng-Chi bilingual
Non-smoking environment

Hi
She took care of my 2 young children since 3 months old. But since my younger child is turning 2, I will be sending him to Cc. So doing her a favour by helping her look for new assignments.

Non-smoking environment

Hi I'm checking on behalf of my friend, who is interested to find out more. Is there any contact number for us to call? Thank you..

Hi Any mummies in jurong west or boonlay looking for babysitter. I can look after yours @boon Lay Place(my home).
I am 34 yrs old.SAHM .Muslim (Malay)
Experience in looking after my 5 kids ,niece and nephew.
My kids all are grown up so no worries.(8-18yrsold) They love baby.
Prefer baby age 4months to those 3yrs old.
Pm me or SMS /WhatsApp 85569730.

Hi I am looking for a nanny at Punggol area to take care my 1 year old boy boy from May 15 onwards. Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm.
Lovely and experience, non smoking environment, 1 to 1 preferred. English/Chinese speaking.

Please PM pr contact me at 94562080.
Thanks

I am looking for a nanny near Punggol coral edge LRT / Edgedale Plains. Only 3 days a week. For baby 4months old.
I am against the use of pacifier and swing bed.
If interested, pls pm me at 97129066. Whats app only. Tks

Experience Nanny/Babysitter @ My house Commonwealth Drive
I'm a 43 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife .
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 15 yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hrs/day.
I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 17,18 and 20.
Non Smoking and No pet environment.Many Thanks!
** Currently I'm looking after a 10 mth baby girl :)
Hi sdy, what is your contact number? can email me to [email protected].
Thanks.

Hi looking for nanny ard bukit merah/ tiong bahru..giving birth in april..will need nanny by june to july as goin back to full time working.. perfer muslim nanny..thanks!

Hi,

I am looking for a nanny at Bukit Panjang Ring Road urgently.

Timing: 7am to 7 pm, Mon-Fri

Any recommendation, pls contact me at 9008 3589.

Thanks a lot.

Hi mummies,

I'm urgently looking for a Chinese nanny at toa payoh, any one can recommend? Can contact me @97213486

TIA

Last edited:
Hi,
I am looking for Chinese nanny and need help in Sept/Oct this year onwards. Preferred area is Clementi central on weekdays.

Pls PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any recommendations. Thank you!

Reactions: sdy
Babysitting Service Clementi Ave 05, Very close to Clementi MRT station (100m away)

I'm Asha, 22 years old full-time housewife, I'm running a daycare service at my house.
My house is clean, children safe, hygienic and there is no pets.
I have few years of experience in childcare and having a certificate in Early Childhood Education as well.

I'm a Sri Lankan and able to communicate in English effectively. Only me and my husband stay at my house, my husband is a Software Engineer who doesn't stay at home in day time, and he is setting up CCTV system these days, so that you can monitor your child at anytime from your mobile phone or computer.

Only taking care of one child at a time, first come first serve basis. All races are welcome....

My hose is located at 322 Clementi Ave 05, Just only 100m walk from Clementi MRT station

Whatsapp/SMS/Call : 93268391

Hi

Non-smoking environment
Hi...may I have the contact?

Hi everyone, I'm looking for nanny at Braddell / Toa Payoh area to look after my baby girl from May 2015 onward. Please kindly PM me if you know any nanny. Thanks a lot!

Hi

I'm a experience baby sitter. Have 2 grown up kids 16years and 9 years old. I'm in my late 40. I'm staying at boon Keng area. Mrt northeast line. If anyone who is interested kindly contact me at 97490338.

Thanks

URGENT

Hi all, I'm looking for a Chinese nanny @ Yishun area to take care 3 months old baby, starting in September 2015.

Anyone has any recommendation or contact? Please call me at 9295 0365.
Thanks.

Hi..I am looking for nanny too. Preferable near yew tee mrt, no smoking and pet environment. Taking care 3 mths old baby starting in sep 2015. Pls contact me at 90071209. Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm looking for a reasonable charge for nanny service near Serangoon central vicinity to take care of my 1 - 2 months old baby starts from 1st or mid Sept 2015 onwards. Preferable a Chinese aunty/lady with experience, living in a clean, smoke and pet's free environment. Only few occasions that baby have to stay overnight as I have evening class to attend after work. Do not mind whether nanny can speak English or not but it will be good if can speak simple English as baby daddy's a Caucasian and might pick up baby at times.

P/S: The evening class is happen only every 3 months once for 2 weeks and only for 2 days baby need to stay at nanny's place for 2 nights (Thurs & Fri night). Then follow by 2 weekends need to be taken care by nanny (Saturday till 7pm and Sunday till 2pm). Otherwise weekdays only and occasionally Saturday for half a day or full day.

Please contact me at 9146 6627 urgently for arrangement.

Hi

I'm a experience baby sitter. Have 2 grown up kids 16years and 9 years old. I'm in my late 40. I'm staying at boon Keng area. Mrt northeast line. If anyone who is interested kindly contact me at 97490338.

Thanks

Hi,
How was your charges? Is your plc near Boon Keng mrt stn? Pls advise.

Thanks.

Anyone looking for babysitter in Sembawang? Can contact me at 66764012. You need to supply milk powder, clothes, shower/shampoo, diapers etc. Price can negotiable. Im a malay but look after chinese baby before.

Hi

Non-smoking environment

May i have the contact?

Hi

Thanks

Hi Babysitter,
Can send baby at boon keng stn and after work will pick baby up frm your plc?

hi all, my mum's an experienced nanny at st george. wkdays only, ph off. able to handle breastmilk too. pm me for more info if interested.

Experienced aunty looking for baby-sitting job at Pioneer, sms 8347 2533

Do you have baby and looking for nanny? Experienced and kind-hearted aunty available for baby-sitting job at Pioneer.

- Local Chinese aunty
- Location at Jurong West Street 81. about 15 minutes walk from Pioneer MRT
- Retired and full time available to take care of your baby
- Well experienced, take care of own children, grand-children, and other children before
- Patient, kind-hearted and gentle like your baby's own grandma
- Reliable and go extra mile. E.g: inform you and bring to clinic if your baby is suspicious to have fever
- No agent fee, please directly sms 8347 2533
- Able to take care of baby of any age

Typically you will need to bring your baby (to Pioneer) in the morning before you go to work and pick up back in the evening after your work. Typically from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, or as negotiated. You need to supply milk powder, shower/shampoo, baby clothes, etc. Cooking porridge can be negotiated. Guided price is SGD 750 per month, negotiable. Please text message to Mdm Nanny 8347 2533, and wait for the reply. Please do not call. Phone calls may not be able to pick up. Thanks.
[Posted on Dec-2014]
hi, i need a nanny who.can take care of my 13mths old baby girl..i stay near pioneer mrt too

Back