BabyPlus Prenatal Education System

Hi! I used Baby Plus only for my third baby. She definitely cries a lot less than my first two kids and is able to calm herself down quickly, unlike her siblings. Friend who loaned me the set used it on her first and third baby and, also reported that her second baby was more difficult to handle. Think it actually works. I didn't even stick to the same time every day like the manufacturers advised!

Hi,

My baby is 4 1/2 months now... I dont know whether because of baby plus or not, i feel my baby is like alarm clock... he will sleep sharp at 8pm & wake up sharp at 7am...
If i try to delay his sleeping time to 8.15pm or 8.30pm, he will become very cranky.

Every night he will wake up for milk at 12am, 2am, 5am, 7am,

Hi all,
I'm interested to buy a 2nd-hand Babyplus. Kindly PM me the price, collection place and condition, if you've one for sale. Thanks.

Hi,

I'm interested to buy 2nd-hand babyplus prenatal system. Please sms me 91883991, if anyone keen to sell it.

Thank you,

Hi,

I'm looking for 2nd-hand babyplus prenatal system. Those who keen to sell it, please contact me at 91883991.

Thank you,

Hi,

Interested to buy a 2nd hand baby plus system. Those selling, pls PM me the price and condition.

Thanks,

Hi, I'm looking for a preloved babyplus. Preferably with box manual n pouch in good condition. Kindly pm me, thx!

Hi Hana,

Mine is still available
happy.gif

I am looking for babyplus system too. Anyone wants to sell it? Please SMS me at 92719228 with price. Thanks.

I'm keen to purchase a baby plus pre education system. Used system preferred. Baby 28 weeks old. Willing to self collect. Interested sellers can contact me at 98242428

I am keen to get a pre-loved baby plus. Can self collect. Just SMS me on price and condition. 96911957 .COD. Thanks.

Looking for anyone selling babyplus. Please send me SMS if you are selling. Preferably in great condition. With full set. Thank you! 97450810

Hello, guys. After reading the whole post, we can get solutions to deal with the trouble quickly and safely. Thanks for your nice sharing.

Hi, I am keen to purchase authentic second hand babyplus,if anyone wants to sell, I am keen! I can be contacted at 92335197 for fast deal as I need it fast. Thanks!

Back