Baby toothpaste

eeping

Anyone knows if orajel training toothpaste is safe. Read somewhere it contains banned ingredients. Any dentist can verify?

How old is your baby? If your baby is young and not able to spit out the toothpaste, it is advisable to use flouride free toothpaste. The only toothpaste in market which is flouride free is 'First Teeth Baby Toothpaste'. Flouride is bad for the body if it is consume. That is why pet's toothpaste is flouride free. Thus, it will not cause any harm when our pets swallow it. Hope this will help.

Use safer product for kids, you do not want to hurt them. Below 2 yrs use Koala Pals training tooth gel(Apple Flavored) and above 2 yrs use Koala Pals Fluoride Tooth Gel(Berry Flavored). My kid luv it as it has no 'bubble'. PM me if need more info.

recently read and realize the meaning for the 'color stripe' at the back of the toothpaste.
Do u know??

1. Blue Strip = Natural + Drugs
2. Red Strip = Natural + Chemical
3. Black Strip = Purely Chemical
4. Green Strip = Purely Natural

Am so glad that my whole family is using the GREEN strip (PURELY NATURAL) toothpaste
happy.gif

Let me know if u would like ur beloved to used the purely natural toothpaste too.

Cheers!!
9163 9141

Back