Baby eczema

My baby had severe eczema too. I tried all sorts of lotions and creams, like other worried mummies I spent up to hundreds of dollars searching for the next miracle cream. I think for every baby is different and you really have to try to know. What works for someone may not work for yours.

I tried baby cetaphil, cetaphil restoradam which was supposed to be awesome but which he was severely SEVERELY allergic to, aveeno eczema cream, sebamed, babyganics, and a lot that I don't remember. But what worked for mine in the end is moogoo eczema cream. My advice is, after his skin has calmed down, try out various to see which works best for him, everybody's skin is unique! Jia you!

Hi, I uses Bio active Emu Oil for my baby and children. Check this website out to read more about their Product usage and reviews at www.emutracksasia.com, Thank you
20622018_1656027197742381_7035960151831997763_n.jpg

My baby had severe eczema too. I tried all sorts of lotions and creams, like other worried mummies I spent up to hundreds of dollars searching for the next miracle cream. I think for every baby is different and you really have to try to know. What works for someone may not work for yours.

I tried baby cetaphil, cetaphil restoradam which was supposed to be awesome but which he was severely SEVERELY allergic to, aveeno eczema cream, sebamed, babyganics, and a lot that I don't remember. But what worked for mine in the end is moogoo eczema cream. My advice is, after his skin has calmed down, try out various to see which works best for him, everybody's skin is unique! Jia you!

Yes, I just order moogoo for him hopefully it works. Thank you!

Hi Xiaobaby baby,

I faced the same issue with you as i was very reluctant to use steroid cream as it makes my child skin thinner. I have a friend whose kids have eczema, applying steroid cream for quite some time, it bleeds when whenever she accidentally scratch her. I tried a serum for my child and i also recommended her and it improved a lot. Not sure whether it works for you. Let me know if you want to try out.

This is good for baby, will recommend DNA series for baby as their skin is too soft..

You may also search online to know more about this product.. there were many good reviews..

Even my frien applied for her baby when her baby got chicken pox, the outcome is good!

Do pm me if interested to buy

Attachments

• IMG_2610.JPG
    IMG_2610.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 283
If you have to apply steroid cream on your child's skin, just make sure you follow up to apply moisturiser on the same spot about 5-10 mins after applying the steroid cream. This is so that the steroid cream will not dry or thin out the skin too much. I followed this advice from my GP.

Hi,

I have a son also suffering from eczema since 2nd month. Now is 3.5yo. Currently using steroid cream to suppress it. After reading this article, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...es-miracle-cream-cured-daughter-s-eczema.html. I intend to try this Childs Farm cream.

I have extra on hand, if anyone is interested can pm me. Hope it works.

Hi, other than the cream, you should find out what is the cause for his eczema and it is important to build up his immue to fight with eczema..

Also, please do not use cream with steroid as my friend suffered from the side effect of steroid..

Do pm me for further info on building up of kids immune system..

Back