Baby dozing off during meal times (solids)

e_mumme

Hi mummies,

did any mummies ever experience this?
My baby is currently 9months and she can doze off either during meal times (every meal) or even when we place her on a exersaucer.
I'm at a lost... is this normal and will she outgrown this stage?
I mean she can eat rather well except for the dozing off part....
Please kindly share or advise.

Thanks a lot.

Hello! My baby is 11 months old and he dozes off everywhere hahahaha. It's so adorable :p Does she doze off only during meal times though? If that's the case maybe you want to adjust her eating times a little so she won't be dozing off then haha.

Thanks for your reply... she doze off sometimes when she is on her exersaucer, and during her meals. we have tried adjusting her meal time but doesn't seems to help...:(

Yeah, like Lambi maybe she's not getting enough sleep indeed. Maybe could work in one more nap before her meals or something? My boy dozes off when it's comfortable enough for him to, like every single car rides, under warm lighting, and somehow he falls asleep too when the TV's on :eek: I think all the sound is soothing for him hahahah.

oic... i shall try that. She has difficulty falling aslp when we tried to put her for a nap. think she juz prefers to doze off..:rolleyes:

hahahaha she sounds so darn adorable, but ofcourse a big headache for you lah :p If she prefers to doze off and has difficulty falling asleep then maybe let her take a nap at her preferred location lor haha. At least after the nap I think she won't be dozing off during meal times anymore! ^^ Good luck, we will look forward to your updates :p

she really looked very adorable when she was dozing off... :D but i m juz worried if there could be other issues with her as she is a preemie...:oops:

Hehe, can totally imagine that :D I see I see, though I don't think it's a big issue, if you're worried maybe can bring her to your family doctor to confirm? haha.

she really looked very adorable when she was dozing off... :D but i m juz worried if there could be other issues with her as she is a preemie...:oops:

omg so adorable to eat till sleep. lol. maybe she just chew till tired.... heehe i am sure there is no serious issues. maybe just see if it is too often, if so, rest your mind by checking with family doctor.
or maybe give half portion first to see whether she got more energy to chew. heehee =)
be happy mummy!

Back