Auntie kim lan confinement lady

Jasmine Lim

Hello Mummies,

I would like to recommend my confinement lady, Auntie Kim Lan.

As this is our first child, my husband and i were clueless on handling baby. Auntie was patient and willing to share all her knowledge with us. Towards my baby girl, auntie is very caring to her. She will bath and massage my baby in the morning and clean baby up again in the evening. Whenever she is bathing or feeding my baby, she will talk my baby and try to educate her to be patient while waiting for her milk. Auntie has good personal hygiene habits as she showers twice a day, changes her clothes after cooking before carrying baby. She took care my baby like her own :) We even extended her service for a week. Couldn't ask for a better confinement lady :)

Auntie can cook many delicious food (vinegar pork is a must try!) and she will adjust the cooking to my liking. Never bored of eating confinement food. At night she will boil herbs for me to drink before i sleep. Auntie is very easy going and even offered to cook for my husband and family. She will offer to feed baby at night so that i can get enough rest.

Auntie kim lan is very sincere, caring and an organised person. She always guide my husband and I how to take good care of my baby.
My husband and i were so glad and thankful that we engaged her as our confinement lady.

Auntie Kim Lan is contactable at:
+6016-666 9594 (her Malaysia no) or 9295 4176 (her daughter Singapore no).

Hello, riding on this thread for my review on Auntie Kim Lan as I engaged her service after reading the reviews here :)

My confinement is coming to an end and I'm pleasantly satisfied with auntie Kim lan's services so far. The core job of a confinement nanny to me is to manage my baby well and cook dishes that suit my appetite and auntie has done both well. I've always dreaded confinement because of the limited food options available but the dishes that auntie cooked made me realise that confinement food is not as scary as I thought. Auntie varies her cooking so you won't get bored even with similar ingredients.

Auntie is prompt in her work and in responding to our baby's cries. She is well experienced especially in the routines (showering for baby and evening wipes for baby). She values cleanliness which is important to us in her handling of our baby. She takes care of our baby well that we are now worried after she leaves, our baby might need to take some time to get used to us being primary caregivers ><

Her contact number is stated above! She is indeed prebooked much in advance (till Jun 2019 nw) so do engage her early once u know u r pregnant :)

Hello, riding on this thread for my review on Auntie Kim Lan as I engaged her service after reading the reviews here :)

My confinement is coming to an end and I'm pleasantly satisfied with auntie Kim lan's services so far. The core job of a confinement nanny to me is to manage my baby well and cook dishes that suit my appetite and auntie has done both well. I've always dreaded confinement because of the limited food options available but the dishes that auntie cooked made me realise that confinement food is not as scary as I thought. Auntie varies her cooking so you won't get bored even with similar ingredients.

Auntie is prompt in her work and in responding to our baby's cries. She is well experienced especially in the routines (showering for baby and evening wipes for baby). She values cleanliness which is important to us in her handling of our baby. She takes care of our baby well that we are now worried after she leaves, our baby might need to take some time to get used to us being primary caregivers ><

Her contact number is stated above! She is indeed prebooked much in advance (till Jun 2019 nw) so do engage her early once u know u r pregnant :)

Back