App to track ovulation

Im using My Calendar app. It will tell you estimatedly which days you are more fertile. But only estimated. Alternatively you can use ovulation test kit.

Hi all,

Any suggestions on which app is good for tracking ovulation?

I am using Fertility Friend. (free version) very good for charting.

Other apps like Ovia & Clue are pretty good too.

Was using Period Tracker, for a long time before TTC. realised their algorithm is quite generic, not as good for ovulation.

I am using Fertility Friend. (free version) very good for charting.

Other apps like Ovia & Clue are pretty good too.

Was using Period Tracker, for a long time before TTC. realised their algorithm is quite generic, not as good for ovulation.
hi hi i was using these apps as well but same problem, they only calculate based on the cycle i keyed in at the start even though my cycles are quite irregular. can ovia and clue help with giving a more accurate prediction? thanks thanks :)

i use clue. but i realised it's just an estimation.
3 days back the app states my most fertile date but my ovulation kit is negative. today my app states no longer fertile but i got positive from the kit

hi hi i was using these apps as well but same problem, they only calculate based on the cycle i keyed in at the start even though my cycles are quite irregular. can ovia and clue help with giving a more accurate prediction? thanks thanks :)

hello,
i've tried many apps. I still like fertility friend for functionality. the design is not so cool, but you can input many things. including your cervical mucus, and it will adjust based on your BBT compared to the mucus. in that sense it seems better than the other apps. it even has things like your cervical position, which some ppl chart. . . i can't figure that out cos u need to insert your finger and feel whether your cervix is hard or soft. >.<

Charting is still the best way to tell ovulation but only after you get a few months of info and you know your own body pattern.
I realised that i ovulate late around CD16-18 sometimes.

Lot's of these apps are just using estimations. I think we should watch our cycle and our body and we'll know a lot about it!

Hi all,

Any suggestions on which app is good for tracking ovulation?
I used MyDaysX along with Advanced ClearBlue Fertility Monitor. The my days app estimates quite close to my stick results. You can input basal temperature, sex activity, OPK results, calculates cycle duration, etc. Simple to use.

Back