Anyone tried Su Ka diet biscuits?

HI, anyone heard of this biscuits before?

It seems like quite effective.. my friend lost 9kg in 2 months.. I still find it unbelievable because she is selling it, of course say it is effective.

Anyway i bought one box to try... Hope to hear some reviews here too. Thanks!

I have read of it online but never tried, but also curious thought. You probably already know all the pros of it:
1. White kidney beans: reduces blood lipids, promotes immunity, improves the texture of skin and help in body slimming.
2. Quinoa: zero cholesterol with balanced nutrients,modulateendocrine and aids slimming
3. Wheat flour: vital nutrients to sustain and help various organs' function.
4. Dietary fiber: prevent constipation, prevent bile stone formation, prevent breast cancer, prevent and cure hemorrhoids and colon cancer.
Notwithstanding all of these facts, I have a personal diabetes problem and I need a portion control more than a diet. Gladly I don't do the insulin injection, but I have to take appetite suppressors in order to support this condition.

I have read of it online but never tried, but also curious thought. You probably already know all the pros of it:
1. White kidney beans: reduces blood lipids, promotes immunity, improves the texture of skin and help in body slimming.
2. Quinoa: zero cholesterol with balanced nutrients,modulateendocrine and aids slimming
3. Wheat flour: vital nutrients to sustain and help various organs' function.
4. Dietary fiber: prevent constipation, prevent bile stone formation, prevent breast cancer, prevent and cure hemorrhoids and colon cancer.
Notwithstanding all of these facts, I have a personal diabetes problem and I need a portion control more than a diet. Gladly I don't do the insulin injection, but I have to take appetite suppressors in order to support this condition.

I didn't substain this diet though. I tried for a day or two. You can't eat anything else but biscuits n water.

And biscuits tasted buttery good, I guess you can eat all other of these nutrients from real food than a processed biscuit. It is quite expensive.. Regretted!

Back