Anyone know of Good Prenatal Massage Ladies?

missling

Hi all MTBs, anyone have recommendations for prenatal massage ladies?
happy.gif

I do prenatal massages too. The massage will be at your place. $58/60mins. Anything contact me at 91294446. Thank you

Oh! I also did prenatal massage! And then I engage the same lady for post natal cos her massage is damn shiok. I did a review of her service here and she is giving my readers a 1 for 1 prenatal massage special + a free anti stretch marks oil. She charges $98 for 1 hour so this 1 for 1 special will be only $49 :) Good price!

Details: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/pre-natal-body-massage-at-nouri-face-body-concepts/

Hi! May I know for the 1 for 1 special, is it only for the 1st time or ongoing?

Hihi Germaine, I'm Vivian, Kimmy's friend!! Good to see you here. Does Mdm Ida do prenatal massage too? Roughly how much does she charge?

thanks for the info! im really in need of it but is pre natal massages usually start from which week or mth?:rolleyes:

Hello!! yes she does. she's one of the cheaper massage ladies, $50/session and she's not the calculative sort. sometimes she massage extra for me cause of engorgement but never charge extra.

Oh.. sounds good!! Ill contact her and check out more details. Not sure when I can start also. Thanks for the great recommendation!!

Hello!! yes she does. she's one of the cheaper massage ladies, $50/session and she's not the calculative sort. sometimes she massage extra for me cause of engorgement but never charge extra.
Hi Germaine, for the pre-natal massage, does she come to your house or we have to travel to her house?

Hi, i had quite a big tummy after giving birth. Tried this Chinese auntie call Auntie Amy and she has helped me to release some wind after that...she is quite skilful...tummy not so bloated Liao. U might wanna call her and check with her. Her hp is 8458 8219.

Hi, i had quite a big tummy after giving birth. Tried this Chinese auntie call Auntie Amy and she has helped me to release some wind after that...she is quite skilful...tummy not so bloated Liao. U might wanna call her and check with her. Her hp is 8458 8219.

Oh really, okay will call her and inquire .. Thanks for the infos :)

I engage Mdm Ida too! overall good experience..she has 21 years of experience. I just wanna ask, those massage lady who apply slimming cream on you, do you still continue to breastfeed?

Back