Anyone know of a good gynae that delivers in Mount A?

NewBaby16

Hi ladies,

I just realized i'm pregnant for the first time and I'm looking for a good gynae. I planned to deliver in Mount A but hopefully won't incur exorbitant costs. Any recommendations?

Hi Newbaby,

My gyane is Dr Ang Huai Yan, she has clinic in Clifford Centre in the day and afternoon will be in Gleneagles. She deliver in Mt A. She deliver my #2 and now I am having my #3 I am still seeing her.

Hi NewBaby,

I find her charge ok. Her consulation range from $60-$90 depend on how long it will be. Had 2 scan with her its $90 each for pelvic Ultrasound scan and Dating. She will do scan for you every check up, check blood pressure and ask you or you will ask her question. I am very comfortable with her and even my elder girl I let her do her cervical cancer jab with my gynae as well. :)

Hi just to steal the tread for awhile. I just discovered that my wife is pregnant and we are also looking for a gynae that delivers in Mt A. Beside her consultation fee, can you share with us how much does she charge for her package, delivery charge etc. Is there anything else we have to take note of? Thanks in advance

Hi Ibensonms,

I cannot remember the actual amount on the package think its 700+ - 800+ for 4 months onwards, will include scan during check up and fish oil and Iron supplement for 3 months. The package will include check up that is book and not emergency case or detail scan or other test needed. I given birth to my #2 in 2012 Mar and stayed in 2 bedded in Mt A, I was on natural birth w/o epi the bill was around 3.5K and paid 800+ cash while the rest is deducted thru medisave.

Thanks Jean.

Anyone here delivered or is currently seeing Dr Caroline Khi? Kindly advice your personal experience with her. Thanks

Hi

I would recommend Dr Lim Yuin Wen from Wen Lim Clinic. Her clinic is at Mt Alvernia iteself.

All my kids are delivered by her. I cant rem of her charges though.

I am seeing Dr Vincent Lee from Bishan 8 Women clinic and I plan to go Mount A as well. He helps to give birth for my sis-in-law 2nd child and she also says he is good and patience.

hi, you can try dr Poon. he have a shared clinic in Mt A and his own clinic at Blk 108 Hougang Ave 1. package is $750+gst after week 12. 1st visit was less than $150 (urine test scan and consultation). pro natural.. caring and soft spoken. will not rush u during consultation and also not make u gan jiong unnecessary.

Back