Anyone has good maids for transfer

Lyn,
Are you sure GD Maiden is good? I read on them at another website saying they promise heaven and earth and disappear when problem arised, even add salt and pepper to blow matter up :p

Hi

I have a hardworking maid to transfer. I hope to find a good employer for her. Pls pm me if interested.

Hi Lyn

Your PM is not on. Could you pm me instead with the follwing info if maid is still available:

- her work duties and how she fair in them
- can she cook?

hihi, cos my family's moving to another country to stay for 2 years soon, I'm looking for another employer for my helper. Anyone looking for a smart fili helper? she cares for my baby in the day at my mum's place and can cook simple chinese food, like soups and stir frys.

Do drop me a note at [email protected] if u r keen, or call at 91548677 for more info. We can only let her go in August tho cos I still need help till we go off..

anyone has good maid to transfer? preferably in Aug. mainly to assist my mum in taking care of my 2 kids who would be 20 mths and 3 months when I go back to work in Sep.

pls PM me or drop me a note at [email protected] or call me at 96532315. thks!

Looking for a good transfer maid as well:

1) cheerful and good learning attitude
2) can click and play with toddlers
3) no day off but will allow handphone
4) no need to cook but must be clean and be good with routine and chores
5) loves animals

My current maid is planning to return home so will need to find a replacement by Oct/Nov

Please email me at [email protected] or 97917733 for faster response.

Thanks in advance.

Hi anyone has good maid to transfer?
Will only be looking to hire end of this year cos giving birth early next year.

First time hiring maid, can someone advice on the necessary procedures for maid transfer?

hi mummies

kindly assist

My current maid is due to complete her contract in December. I need to look for a good reliable maid to replace her anytime from now ... my intention is for the new maid to "parallel" my current maid for 2 months before she heads off.

Jobscope:
- Main Task is to provide childcare duties like bathing, feeding , cooking for the kids (2 preschool kids)
- General household duties (laundry, ironing, cooking, cleaning)
- Family of 4 (me, my husband & my 2 kids)

Anyone who is letting go of your reliable maid or knows of relatives/friends who may be letting go of their reliable maids, please email me [email protected]

Hi,

Looking for a maid with experience in taking care of children aged 0-3 yrs old. I am currently working in China but if a right helper comes along, i am happy to hire her first and pay her until i return to Singapore or better yet she can come with me to China (i will handle all visa, passport and airtickets requirements). So anyone with helpers to transfer from now until March 2011, please PM me.

Key responsibilities in order of priority:
- taking care of my currently 2YO daughter and my newborn (delivering in April) ie cooking, bathing etc. Note: Daughter should be enrolled in school by 2011
- General household chores: cleaning house, ironing etc
- occasional cooking

I would prefer:
- recommendation from mamas here or at least recommendation letters from previous employers
- english speaking
- I prefer someone with not more than 1 off day per month (better if none! but I am happy allow her a couple of hours off each sunday if she likes or occasional full day off)
- if she is willing to relocate/travel with me to China where I am based, even better.
- all other terms (HP, loan) I am open to discussion

Thanks!

Yuli has worked in indonesia for over 04 years. We are a local family and she has been with us for six months. Her duties include cleaning, cooking and looking after our 2 children now aged 2 and 5. She has a pleasant temperament, is very mild mannered, patient, quick to learn and always carries out her duties willingly. She has been especially good at looking after our youngest child from - bathing, feeding, playing and comforting her. She is able to cook a range of food and is always keen to learn new recipes to add to her growing repertoire. She is available in Dec. She has an outstanding loan of 3 months and we are requesting for a transfer fee of $550

Hi Ong_Ong

I am interested in the maid as I needed one urgently to look after my toddlers (4yo and 33mth) and with upcoming my newborn going to be due tis end dec..
May I know the reason why u are transferring her out since she only worked with u for 6mths

hi mummies

kindly assist to recommend if you know of a good maid..

Jobscope:
- Main Task is to provide childcare duties like bathing, feeding , cooking for the kids (1 baby of 13 mths, and 1 preschool kid)
- Know how to cook simple dishes for family.
- General household duties (laundry, ironing, cooking, cleaning)
- Family of 4 (me, my husband & my 2 kids)

Anyone who is letting go of your reliable maid or knows of relatives/friends who may be letting go of their reliable maids, please email me: [email protected]

Hi,

I'm looking for a GOOD Indonesian transfer maid, to transfer around May 2011 (actual date can be discussed). Maid need to be experienced in handling infant, good in cooking and general house cleaning, good attitude, willing to take care of my dog (one Jack Russell Terrier, very similar to the one on Starhub ads!)

Prefer someone who is married with kid(s) but not a must.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any
happy.gif
Don't forget to include her previous salary and off days (if there is any)

Thanks!

hi,

i have a maid for transfer..
she is from myanmar.. english is not good that's y i am letting her go..
but she has good attitude, no off days, no hp.
will not talk back and she does anything you ask her to.. and very hardworking..

pm me if anyone interested..

Hi,

Our Indonesian maid who has been working for us for the last 3+ years recently told us that she wants to stop working and go home because of some family problems. She's now trying to sort out her problems so she can continue working, but if she can't and has to go home, we need to find a transfer maid fairly urgently.

Key responsibilities in order of priority: 
- taking care of our two young daughters (3 YO and 1 YO) during the day
- general household chores: cleaning house, ironing, etc.
- occasional cooking

Ideally, she should be:
- Indonesian
- late-20s / early-30s
- married with kids of her own
- speaks passable English
- have worked in Singapore for a number of years

If you have any to recommend, please email [email protected] or SMS 98462613.

Thanks!

Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 6:25 pm:       
Hi mummies, I do have a transfer Indonesia maid for transfer on mid of may.

She is 24 this year, she works in Singapore for 1 year. Obedient, fast learner, willing to learn. Her salary is $400 with no OFF days and no handphone for her.

She still got 1 month outstanding loan which is $400 if I transfer her in mid may.

She is helping me to take care of my 19mths toddler, doing in housework, preparing/cook lunch/dinner.

If u require her to take care of babies/toddlers, better to have a guardian at home. As she is not so experience in young children.

Why do i transfer her?
Ans:
1) i'm letting my toddler to go to Childcare in May.
2) Cut down my expenses.
3) she will secretly eat the food,sweets,fruits, tidbits. Even though she is small size. She is 贪吃。

For more enquirer, SMS me at 83995678

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid to transfer. We plan to transfer her in mid August. She still has $750 loan that she has not repaid to me.

She is 25 yrs old, married with a 2 yr old son.

She takes care of my 1 year old while my 2 yr old goes to school. She can cook and do housework.

We do not want to have maid anymore as my younger child is also going to school.

Her current salary is $375 with no off days.

pls email me asap.

thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking for a maid mainly to cook & do household cleaning & take care children age 8mth n 2yrs old. If you know of or letting go a good transfer maid with the following criteria, kindly email me with details and the relevant contact number to [email protected] . Thank you so much.

- Filipino, Indonesian, Myanmar maid.
- Must be able to understand and speak English.
- Able to perform general housekeeping.
-Love pets
- Able to cook & willing to learn chinese cooking
-Neat and Good Hygiene level
-Honest, reliable and Hardworking
-Nice personality and good working attitude
- No off day & no handphone

Thank you.

Hello mommies,

I have an Indon maid to transfer, she has been with me for 15months now. She's new (I'm her first employer, she's my 2nd maid).

She's 32yo this year, and has 2 daughters in Indonesia. Husband has regular job as security guards. Her physical build was a bit plump at 150cm, with 2 slightly buck-tooth (FYI, in case some wants a perfect teeth maid)

She's mostly home-alone as we both working parents. Her main duties today are housecleaning, care for my 3yo son after half-day child-care (cook his dinner, play, etc) and bring the dog for walks. She cooks fairly well.

She's honest and friendly, loves children. However, her English is very limited, mainly because I speaks Malay to her. She will work better with someone at home and under supervision, as she would need some reminder.

Reason if letting her go: my Husband prefers someone who speaks English and also because I'm sending my son to full-day childcare next year.

Please PM me if you're keen to find out more

I am looking for a maid (indo or phil)too
current one leaving, after 4 yrs

Mainly doing housework, and basic caring of kids 2 and 4yo

I am sahm, hence i cook and care for the kids most of the time.

Please pm me if u have any reliabe or non attitute ones to transfer.
Prefer no off days

thanks!

Dear mummies,

I am looking for an Indonesian maid to transfer, preferably muslim, to help me taking care of my 2 daughters (age: 2,5 years old and 7 months old) and to do some house chores. Must love children and have experience in taking care of infants.

Must be reliable and honest.

Salary: $420 with ONE day off per month.

If you have a maid to transfer, pls contact me: [email protected] or sms me 91845698.

Many thanks to all!

An Indonesian transfer maid available, ex-Singapore maid. Has worked in Singapore for two years with Chinese family taking care of baby and also does cooking for baby.

She knows only simple English, more conversant in Malay language.

She can do household chores, cleaning, taking care of baby and some cooking.

Potential employer need to be patient in speaking to her for her to understand.
happy.gif

She is about 1.5+ metre tall and slightly plump.
33 years of age. Pleasant, smiling disposition.

Already in Singapore and ready for transfer, please email [email protected]

Hihi,

I have an indonesian maid to let go. She is 26 this year with 1 kid in Indonesia (divorcee).

She has been with us for 1yr. Prior to that she has worked in middle east for few years taking care of eldery. Reason to let go is our son will stay in full day cc from now onwards so we don't need her anymore.

Her main duty with us is to take care of our 2yr old son. Also she will do all the housework, laundry, cook lunch & dinner.

Her strength is her english quite ok (she teached my son A-Z & 1-20, etc). She can understand basic chinese also. She is honest and very obedient. Whenever we ask her to do things she will do immediately. Also she is very patient to our son.

Her weakness is she is abit slow in doing things so need some supervision but we are ok with it because she can take care of our son well. Also my MIL is at home for the whole day so still ok for us.

I would think her is quite good as i have heard of alot of bad experience before. Pls pm me if you are seriously interested. She is available since mid Jan.

Thanks..
happy.gif

Any good maid available pls let me know. Need to cook, housekeeping and assist in looking aft two young kids 2 n 4. Thx

I have a maid to transfer. we are relocating and have to let go of our maid.
She's been with us for 2 years, takes very good care of my daughter and trustworthy. PM me if interested

Please be careful of Philipino maid - Bautista Rhealyn Nidoy. WP no0 26078970. She is a run away maid, looking for man and likes to go on FB

hi all,

first time getting a maid, to help babysit and cleaning the house. i understand that there is a risk for transfer maid but then it is best that we get transfer maid or through agency? because i m just worried about the high fee involved.

Hi you can look for this Filipino maid looking to transfer. Her name is Chelanie. 82384503. I've interviewed her before. She is looking to transfer because her current employer returning to France. V nice and pleasant lady. I wanted to select her initially but couldn't wait that long. So in the end I got another maid. Good luck!

Hi, i am looking for a good maid, transfer maid is ok if she is willing to take instructions and not use her own method or bring her previous employers method to the new household. Duties are house keeping, child minding is done ourselves. We just need her to do housework and some cooking .

No day off.

Pls email me at [email protected] thanks.

Hi mummies

Just to share, I'll be sending my Indonesian helper back to the agency this Thursday. The agency is Universal Employment Agency. I'm sending her back because I got her to help me to look after my baby full-time, and also to help out with night feeds. But after about a week, she told me she cannot take the waking up at night as it causes her headaches. She has looked after newborn baby with her previous employer but maybe did not have to do night feeds then (I didn't ask her).

Anyway if anyone is looking for an Indonesian helper to look after your baby, you can arrange to interview her and see if she's suitable. Her English is quite good. IMO, I think it would be better if you also have someone else at home to help her because with her previous employer, the baby's mother was staying at home.

The Indonesian helper's name is Listyaningrum and I'll be sending her to the agency outlet at Marine Parade.

The only drawback is that the agency fees are expensive - I paid about 1.5k and the maid will have salary immediately (no bond).

Her salary is $500 with 2 off days a month.

This is the biodata provided by the agency:
She is a Roman Catholic . Her English is not bad, can speak Eng quite well. She's currently working with a Singaporean Indian family who are Vegetarian.She has experience to take care of newborn baby as she is the one who take care of employer's kid who is 1 years and 5 months now.After finished her contract , she wish to go home to take a break for a short while and ready to come back on 3rd week of May.

If anyone needs more info, feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Hi, change of plans, will be sending my helper back to another agency where the agency fees are lower. PM me if u need the details. Thanks!

Hi mummies - i intend to send my current fili maid back to the agency, so she' available for transfer. 29 years old, speak english, does housekeeping and cooking for us. We care for the children on our own.

PM me if interested and for more details.

Back