Anyone has good maids for transfer

chloe: u dun accept pm

can i know y are u transferring ur maid? how long she work with u? speak eng? cooking? salary and off day etc? pls furnish details. tks.
happy.gif

hi chloe,

my current indo maid needs to return in a couple of months to look after her own daughter. she will help me until i find a replacement. if i find one earlier, its oso ok.

I am looking out for a replacement now.

Please email me at [email protected]

anyone else who can help too please email or pm me.

Thanks!

Hi, Tiny & Butter

My maid can speak and understand english and can speak and understand little mandarin

She has been with me for more than 1 year, the reason why we going to transfer her is that we are not going to have a maid

Her current salary is $280.00 without sunday off. Additional $20 for not having off day.

So far, we yet to let her cook, ususally she help my mum with the preparation. But according to her, she can cook Indonesian food.

Recommended for childminding and general housework.

i have a philipino maid for transfer. She has been with me for about 8 months.

Reason for transfer - since my mother in law stopped coming to help out, she is not coping well. I have 3 kids below 6 years so I do understand. We like her and have been trying to give her more time to get used to coping with so much to do. But it looks like she will not.

She is reliable though slow. Quiet and trustworthy. She tries hard and willing to learn. Humble. Already trained her in cooking and cooks well. Also good with my baby - gentle and already trained on how to play with baby.

Christian, single, late 20s. More suited for smaller families or elderly.

PM me or sms me at 90304458

Hi all,

I am looking for good transfer maid in Nov/ Dec. I know it's kinda early to ask for one now, but thought no harm trying. If you are transferring your maid around then, pls let me know. Would be good if she has a good command of english, can speak some Chinese, cook and look after young children. Thanks!

Hi Chloe,
Wonder if ur maid stil available? I need a good transfer maid tat can look after my one yr old daughter and 6 dogs.. My present maid need to be sent back asap as I recently found out she has a bf.. Sigh... So if anyone has a gd transfer maid, do sms me at 92706580. (PS : I prefer maid w/o off day)

<font color="aa00aa">hi:
my aunt has had this maid for more than a decade but because her 2 kids are in their teens, she decided to let the maid go.
but apparently, the maid has not been happy with her current employer and from the call i received from my aunt this morning, the maid is miserable.

the maid is filipino and she is in her mid - late 30s. She speaks good english and she can cook chinese food.

She is also good with kids and elderly. she took care of my grand father in the past. as for kids, she has taken care of my cousins and those who return from overseas.
if you need more info, do PM me.
</font>

Hi

I have one indo maid to transfer,

1) Age 23

2) Salary is $280 with NO OFF DAYS (Salary was $260+$20 for her off day)

3) She is taking care of my handicapped parents, 2 children, one infant and one toddler, do chinese cooking, do household chores, taking care of dogs.

4) She is caring and softhearted and not those strong headed or stubborn type.

5) Reason for transfer: I have quitted my job to take care of my children. SO I do not require a maid. She is good hence I hope to find a good family for her.

email me if you are interested:

[email protected]

Hi, i have an indonesian maid for transfer. she is good with housework and will take initative to clean the house. Can cook chinese and western food as I've taught her for the past 4 months. She also looks after my dog. I'm letting her go because of communication problem and more importantly, she is unable to help me look after my baby. She is currently taking english class near SP (for another 6 weeks). Salary is $280 p/mth (no off). Please email me <[email protected]> if you are interested.

I'm looking for a good maid to take care of infant and my 3yo in Apr/May 08. She won't be alone as my mum will be around. Must be willing to take no off days. Pls pm me.

Hi,

i have a Filipino maid for transfer. Salary $400 with one off day a month. Agency mentioned before that employer can negotiate no day off if pay extra $20, but we feel that its better to let her have a little of freedom, just once a month.

She had been with us for 8 months. Reason for letting her go is because i decided to be a SAHM. She had been good throughout her stay with us. She can cook dishes my mum and mil had taught her. Can speak English. She mainly handles all the household chores and cooking. So far, haven had big problems with her. She willingly does chores, never talk-back.

Hopefully can get a nice employer for her instead of sending her back to the agency.
happy.gif

hi my maid is good with toddlers and speaks not bad english, has learnt some chinese cooking. she is waiting to be transfered.

we have let her go, cuz I have stopped worked and my mum has taken back her old maid.

if interested PM me.

hi butter8...is ur maid still available? can u plz pm me?....need a maid urgently as i'm now preg and have a 6mths old bb boy...me delivering in Dec'08...or email me @ [email protected] or msg me 96738843

hi all,

there was some delay and my maid is still available for transfer. if anyone is interested, pls PM me, i will be able to arrange an interview at my hse if there are interested parties.
happy.gif

Jang,
i'm interested. is her salary negotiable? She can do housework and cook well? good attitude? how long been in singapore / experience as maid?

Hi Jang

Is ur maid still available? Can she take care of babies? My baby is 10mth old, had been hospitalised once due to poor hygiene (maid bad handling), so I need a maid who has good hygiene, hardworking, follow instructions closely without talking back.

My current maid is very terok! she talks back, she is lazy, her lover keep calling (even at 3am and 6am) and awhile she say is her mother, her sister, bro-in-law, cousin etc and now she say its her bro-in-law stalking her, wanting to marry her and she left to avoid him but i don't believe her.

Can PM me if still available?

thanks!

hi, i am also looking for a transfer maid. prefer indonesian, no need to speak in english.
need a transfer maid start Sep or Oct for 6 or 7 mths only.
anyone has good maid to transfer pls email me. thks.
[email protected]

Hi all

My maid is avail for t/f end Aug 08. Can take care of babies. Hygienic and meticulous. Pls email me for biodata. Tks

Hi Gordon,

You don't accept PM. Can you send me the biodata at ? How come you are transferring her out?

Thanks!

Last edited:
i currently have a maid from my agent which is very good. my agent is v.responsible and honest in the maid info. most importantly $0 agency fee charges + unlimited transfer. (only insurance u got to pay yourself.)

if u need a transfer maid urgently can pm me to let me know I can check with her if she has any?

Hi Jrt_gal,
Thanks for the info about the agent that you share. I actually looking for a maid too but not transferred maid. May I know if your agent have any new maid from Indonesia ? If your agent did not charge agent fee, how does she earn money ? Thanks.

hi Chris,

every agency will earn $, just that how much they earn.

i just got a maid from her in April, it was still $1 agency fee... (ops sorry should be $1 agency fee and not $0)

anyway $1 agency fee does not applies for post dated cheq tou...

i think besides agency fee, the agent service and support is very important. people who have maid and need to transfer would have know the importance of their support.

cus it is never easy to get the first maid n works out fine for a few years...
happy.gif

worst still if u pay hundreds of dollars of agency fee n stuck with the agent ...

Hi Chris

May I know why u dun want transfer maid? worried of transferred problems??

I have change 3 maids.. the one who is completely new maid give me the most problem. when she work for me she always cry -- she didn't want to work as a maid and keep on being so lazy as to even sit down and read magazines.

anyway my current maid are transfer maid also. haiz.. i think taking any maid is like making a bet.. if u happen to have a good maid -- the feelings is so good ... like wining lottery...

happy.gif

Hi jrt_gal,
Yes, I have bad feeling of transferred maid from agent. As myself, I have put back my 2 maids to the agent to transfer them because they were lazy, stealing and attitude problem. To my surprise, agent able to transfer them to other household within a week. If agent tell the truth to the new employer, I'm sure nobody will take my previous two maids.
Only those good ones where some ladies posted in forum is worth to consider because the maid is recommended.
Anyway, as I agree with you said that it is by luck if we gotten good maid or not. So, I prefer new maid so that she can work the way I train... I don't like she bring experience from other household and tough to change her working style...have said that, it's all depend on our luck ya. : (

hi chris

i guess the agent give them chance. otherwise they won't be able to clear their loan taken from the agent...

last time my friend maid got boyfriend problem
sad.gif

sometimes it is not the $$ but the process of getting a new maid, train again, trust them but end up knowing we are the fools to trust them
sad.gif

so i have learn, whatever they say, just listen, no need to believe...

hi

i got a maid to transfer (same one mention above in my earlier post).. but i won't recommend her for newborn babies bcos i find she's not clean enough. She is more suitable for normal house cleaning and cooking. She's fr Indonesia, age 32, was with me for close to 8mths, i find her not suitable to take care of my baby eventhough she loves my baby alot.. mayb bcos i very fussy.

she did improve alittle after a few scoldings but perhaps i still can't accept some minor stuff.. so i am sent her back to agent for transfer. sHe's more suitable for ppl who jus need someone to do basic cleaning around the house and cooking.. at least i know she's not the runaway type or stealing. just don;t give her ur house phone no.

interested? pm me

hi Cyn,
I need a maid for cleaning and cooking(which I will have to teach her). If your maid can still be directly transferred to me I would like to meet her, or else the agent may again charge her a hefty amount.my email is [email protected]
thanks

oh ok that was quick. I want a maid before nov 08, so if anyone has a maid to transfer, do let me know. Indian, Srilankan or indon.

hi, i am also looking for a transfer maid (indon).

mainly to do housework, simple cooking, and to help out with newborn and (during evening &amp; weekends) with 4 yr old.

Small family of 2 adults, 1 newborn, and a 4 yr old. My mother will be around at home during daytime, and my elder child will be at full-day childcare.

Need the maid to be honest, and clean and hardworking.

Pls PM me if you have any suitable maids to transfer.

Looking at around Nov/Dec 2008

Thks.

Hi,
I have a burmeses maid for transfer in Nov 08, after my confinement. She has been with my since July 08. Reason for me transferring her is that, my 18 mth toddler is very clinging to both my mother and me. With the maid ard, she became even closer..i also got headache already. Initially tot of getting a maid to help my mum to cope with 2 kids (my toddler and NB) but then, she prefers to do everything herself as she very fussy over cleanliness...

She is in her early 30s and has 2 grown up children, speaks simple english and veyr obedient and hardworking.

U may PM me if u r keen.
happy.gif

hi chia,
I am interested in meeting your burmese maid if she is still available. both my kids are in primary and sec school, I need her to do cleaning and basic cooking( we cook vegetarian food at home). Also want to know how much u pay her.
thanks

Hi,
I am paying her $320 with no off days.

Acutally, as she has outstanding loan, I need to return her to the agecny, if u dun mind, u can PM me ur contact so that I can ask the agent to contact u. I am not keen for anyone to interview her before that (Nov 08) because she did not know of my intetntion yet

Back